View Poll Results: When will this relationship end?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • When the youngest kid is an adult and the bills are paid.

25 53.19%
  • Never. This is true love.

7 14.89%
  • somewhere between the two above

8 17.02%
  • any second now

7 14.89%
Page 109 of 114 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1706
Like Tree5019Likes

Thread: The Big Fat Time to Get a LifE thread.

Elite Member

She's had more dental surgeries than we have teeth in our mouths.
    Is there a concert she needs to cancel?
    As far as showing up in sweats for a concert, I've seen nicer sweat suits than some of the outfits she's worn
    Zooyork likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I'm sticking with lawn work. He's always been fond of his tools.

(sorry, but this gif never gets old)
    And what gif was that? Have I seen this before? Maybe I just wanted it on a new page...

It's from some campy movie he was in called But I'm a Cheerleader.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/But_I%27m_a_Cheerleader
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I only got about 3 lines into that wall'o'guff back there, but she's clearly still on her "I'm selfless and giving" kick. How many of these essays has she written where she scolds herself for being too caring about everyone else but neglecting of herself? Which is laughable, of course, yet she really believes it.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I only got about 3 lines into that wall'o'guff back there, but she's clearly still on her "I'm selfless and giving" kick. How many of these essays has she written where she scolds herself for being too caring about everyone else but neglecting of herself? Which is laughable, of course, yet she really believes it.
    It really is astonishing how "downtrodden" she feels. Eddie must treat her like shit behind closed doors.
    Sonia likes this.
    (Upon seeing a former lover for the first time in years) "I thought I told you to wait in the car." - Tallulah Bankhead

Dear lord, that stupid twat has been on about finding herself for a decade now. All this "finding myself/self love/healing/acceptance" and she is still an empty vessel, boring as fuck self pitying narcissist. Why not actually just do something already then?! It's not like she is in solitary confinement in prison or in a straight jacket in a psych ward, go out and do whatever you are blathering on about. No wonder she has no friends or social life.
    sunshinesmores, Zooyork and Annika like this.

What an absolute clown show she is.

Tonight was a concert in Indiana that was a rescheduled show from her cancellation there in April. Who cancels twice at the same venue? Rimes.

All week she has been posting pics and videos on IG of her partying on the river with her unemployed hubby.

This fan is NONE too happy. She arrived at venue only to find this last minute notification. How does she have any fans left?

I’m so sorry to say that that we’ve had to cancel tonight’s show. We were near Indiana, but due to extensive pain, we had to reroute to address what is occurring. This is completely out of my hands and I would much prefer to be there with my LovEs tonight.

Made it all the way to Anderson only to get this email after already waiting after you postponed the show on April 4th. To say I’m disappointed is an understatement @leannrimes

Zooyork likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I am going to assume her extensive pain was due to some flesh eating bacteria she picked up at the river on her deluxe vacay on the paddle boat cruise. Ed looks like some loathsome River Rat.

Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I remember she cancelled twice at some small college in Indiana a few years back. After the second one, the announcement wasn't so nice as I recall, and the show was not re-scheduled for a third time.

I love how she was "near" Indiana but couldn't quite make it all the way there. Would love (oops I mean LovE) to know where to reroute from there when I'm in extensive pain.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I remember she cancelled twice at some small college in Indiana a few years back. After the second one, the announcement wasn't so nice as I recall, and the show was not re-scheduled for a third time.

I love how she was "near" Indiana but couldn't quite make it all the way there. Would love (oops I mean LovE) to know where to reroute from there when I'm in extensive pain.
    I’m gonna guess the town she was “near” Indiana was Boulder Colorado ????
    Trixie likes this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

She spoke about her extreme dental pain, went on vacation, introduced her new wine (in her case, whine), then when this concert came up, she now has the horrible, near death dental pain - she said how much she feels the pain of others suffering with dental issues.

What a drama queen.

Even her most loyal fans are bailing while she’s ailing. What’s so weird, you can see one fan spells love like LovE in their tweet to her....JFC.

Harryet has the deets from her angry fans. For one fan, it’s was their 4th attempt. For another it was their FIFTH. Who in the hell would come back 5 times for this side-show?

For someone in intense pain, she’s sure spending a lot of time on SM back-peddling. Let me guess, Ed refused to drive the Scooby Doo Van to Indiana so he could hook up with his GF so Wewe got Insta-sick.

I feel for these people. Four times? I would have called it quit after one.

Zooyork likes this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    She spoke about her extreme dental pain, went on vacation, introduced her new wine (in her case, whine), then when this concert came up, she now has the horrible, near death dental pain - she said how much she feels the pain of others suffering with dental issues.

What a drama queen.
    I had to look up your statement about “new wine” OMG. You’re serious. Did she seriously just copy Brandi like 5 years late? I though she was done with that nonsense.

I’m guessing this event was in the last couple of days. What a creep for cancelling just hours before her show. One fan was literally walking out the door to head down to the venue when the cancellation notice went out.

I’m guessing the wine label is “One Ho” perfect name LOL. Btw, what in tarnation is she wearing? Didn’t anyone tell Shart-Ann wearing all white to a red wine launch is not the smartest thing to do?

-Prince Rogers Nelson

Elite Member

I think her wine thing was yesterday.
    Sunnygirl likes this.

czb

those shoes.

Thread Information