View Poll Results: When will this relationship end?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • When the youngest kid is an adult and the bills are paid.

25 53.19%
  • Never. This is true love.

7 14.89%
  • somewhere between the two above

8 17.02%
  • any second now

7 14.89%
Page 108 of 114 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 1706
Like Tree5019Likes

Thread: The Big Fat Time to Get a LifE thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Girl! Where did you find that picture of my eye clinic?! (No seriously, that really is my eye clinic.)

OH MY GAWD!

I googled 'eye clinics' and chose this clinic because of the straight forward signage.
    I hope I didn't make you at all nervous. I promise that I'm not sitting outside your workplace waiting for you.
    I'm sitting in my garden, in South Wales,UK- on my day off, honest! And I'm enjoying a tall glass of 7 Up with a load of crushed ice. It's a hard life! I hope you are well.xx

czb, sprynkles, Beeyotch and 2 others like this.

^I love envisioning that you are Mrs. Slocombe saying that.

Oh lawd...I finally emerge from my den after a long hibernation when this bullshit popped up on my news feed....which can only mean a few things:

1. Water is still wet.
    2. Fire is still hot.
    3. Falcor is still thirsty AF
    3. And Ed is still a dick-less unemployed blow-job.

LeAnn Rimes grabs a McDonald's with husband Eddie Cibrian and his two sons after they enjoy a family night out at The Lion King premiere

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...rian-kids.html

I immediately could tell by the annoyed look on Masonís face in that 2nd pic what the exact convo was in the car ride over to the Theatre....ĒDo I seriously have to go to a Lion King premiere?

Here is Brandiís podcast where she spills the tea on this lame photo-op/movie premier. Jump to the 7:40 mark for the tea spilling.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/brandi-glanville-unfiltered/id735679006?i=1000444330962

Iím guessing this photo-op was to help sell tickets to this show she just had at Ding Dong Dickís Dock?

At least someone in the Cib household is gainfully employed on a regular basis and providing for those boys.

fgg and Sonia like this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Sonia and twitchy2.0 like this.

I love how Leann's in a slinky animal print number with Aniston heels, and Ed and the boys are dressed for doing lawn work.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I love how Leann's in a slinky animal print number with Aniston heels, and Ed and the boys are dressed for doing lawn work.
    And thrusting the wonky tits for all she's worth.
    Sunnygirl, SHELLEE and Trixie like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I just zoomed in on Ed’s shoes. Perhaps Le has him working part time at Home Depot stacking palettes?
    Trixie likes this.
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Harryet’s homemade Falcor videos still give me the giggles even after all these years.

snippet from Brandi’s recent podcast overlaid with a slideshow of unfortunate Falcor moments.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Givetheri...00254649942018
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

I just wanna say looking at these pics, that Eddie's eyes are nonexistent. It's kind of funny. They've sunken into his head, and his eyelids and eye bags are all there is to see there anymore.
    Zooyork likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Fawlty View Post
    OH MY GAWD!

I googled 'eye clinics' and chose this clinic because of the straight forward signage.
    I hope I didn't make you at all nervous. I promise that I'm not sitting outside your workplace waiting for you.
    I'm sitting in my garden, in South Wales,UK- on my day off, honest! And I'm enjoying a tall glass of 7 Up with a load of crushed ice. It's a hard life! I hope you are well.xx

Lol, not uncomfortable at all! But it did surprise me...I thought, wait a second...I know that place! It does have a nice, straightforward sign...

And that 7Up with crushed ice sounds good right about now...
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnygirl View Post
    I just zoomed in on Ed’s shoes. Perhaps Le has him working part time at Home Depot stacking palettes?
    I'm sticking with lawn work. He's always been fond of his tools.

(sorry, but this gif never gets old)
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I'm sticking with lawn work. He's always been fond of his tools.

(sorry, but this gif never gets old)
    lol. I had to attempt to one-up your Ed gif with this one. Itís not even close but man.....Tee-hee-hee. now I get why Falcor was shitting bricks when he got cast on the Playboy Club. Wonder how many times he attempted to hook up Amber?

So when I went to the GIF page to find funny EC gifs, this one popped up. NO JOKE. Omg I had forgotten about this hot-mess.

Sonia likes this.
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Was LeAnn trying to do the budget version of Tracy Anderson's workout or is she dancing?
    Sunnygirl and Novice like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Was LeAnn trying to do the budget version of Tracy Anderson's workout or is she dancing?
    I think this was her sad attempt at hip hop dancing. What really made me laugh were the tags given to this Gif: Elainedance and Seinfeld
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

Silver Member puravidacostarica's Avatar

Latest psycho-babble from the psycho:

Happy Friday my LovEs. How deeply do you abandon your heart, your authenticity in order to be liked, loved or to avoid shame at all cost? This is a HUGE one for me personally. More and more I am awakening to all the ways in which I abandoned my desires, my needs, my passions in order to keep others happy and the stream flowing smoothly. That shit is coming to a grinding halt though. The level of self LovE that we must cultivate in order to fully be our truest selves in every moment is IMMENSE. Personally, I feel like Iím beginning to cultivate that high level of self LovE and self respect internally and itís opening me up to fully living in the moment exactly as I am. I invite you to become aware of your self abandonment over this weekend and if you can catch yourself doing it, FEEL INTO YOUR HEART in those moments. Tune into the FEELING. What FEELS good to you instead of what is expected. The mind will create a zillion stories about whatís going to be projected into the future, the possible shame, abandonment, heartbreak, (fill in your scariest emotion/scenario here) if you make a different choice, if you say no, if you donít wear the super cute outfit on stage and instead go out in sweats (that 1ís for me LOL, It has yet to happen, but it just may) if you tell the truth about your inner world when someone asks ďhow are youĒ, if you show up to an event, a dinner, a family gathering in all your emotional messiness or exhaustion without any editing or hidingÖ THOSE STORIES ARE LIES and the only ones judging you when you embrace that deep level of authenticity are those who cannot express themselves with such clarity and fearlessness and who are still caught up in a very programmed way of thinking and being. Itís time LovEs that we start creating and living our own path, our own lives for US and what FEELS good and the only way we will begin to do that is if first, we become aware of where we are abandoning our beautiful hearts, we then get in touch with who we are past societal programming, we cultivate an enormous level of self LovE and self trust and then, go out into the world, hand in hand with mama courage, fully embodying what lights us up and FEELS good to OUR own souls. And the crux of it all is that we canít fully cultivate the depths of self LovE and self trust until we take action and prove to ourselves that we are safe when we are fully ourselves. It will be messy, but it will also be glorious and free and when people ask us where home is, we will be able to honestly sayÖ INSIDE OF ME! We will be validating ourselves and our experience from within, without the need for external validation. We will be turning the world on with our vibrancy and giving others permission to follow in our footsteps of truth. I am so grateful for the women who are already leading the way and are my mentors on my journey to freedom. And as I step into more and more of my moment to moment truth, I hope to be a guide for those who are ready to take the leap into wholeness. So, whoís with me?! Please share your experiences with us on here. It is incredibly powerful when we all show up for one another. And btw, hereís my authenticity share of the dayÖ. I had dental surgery this AM and am in a lot of pain and a bit loopy as I write this LOL, but Iím still showing up because this felt important to speak on and itís been very much on my heart. I LovE you all!

Thread Information