View Poll Results: When will this relationship end?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • When the youngest kid is an adult and the bills are paid.

25 53.19%
  • Never. This is true love.

7 14.89%
  • somewhere between the two above

8 17.02%
  • any second now

7 14.89%
Page 107 of 108 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 1615
Like Tree4847Likes

Thread: The Big Fat Time to Get a LifE thread.

^It's ok, Shellee. She probably won't show up anyway.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Cringe alert: this excerpt from her soul of everle post yesterday:
    "Just the other day I sat down at a bar to place a to-go order while I was waiting for my Tesla to charge. I had forgotten to plug my car in the night before and I was driving around in LA traffic all day, so I had to find a charging station and ended up at this cute hotel with a sweet, little restaurant. So, while I was waiting I thought Iíd grab an iced tea and something yummy to take a long with me on my ride to my next stop. While I was at the bar, I had two darling women tell me how beautiful I was. In the past I would have thought they were lying, since those were the last words the voice in my head would have described me as. This time however, I took it in and the kinder voice actually agreed with them. DO YOU KNOW HOW AMAZING THAT FELT."
    Obviously the point of this post was to brag that 2 people think she's beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    Why do some think LeAnn Rimes' 'god' tattoo is a capital offense?

Bill Keveney, USA TODAY Published 8:54 p.m. ET June 19, 2019

LeAnn Rimes is receiving criticism, but also much support, after an Instagram post that showed her getting a tattoo that says "god's work." Some told Rimes "God" should be capitalized. (Photo: Rick Diamond / Getty Images)

LeAnn Rimes is celebrating faith with a new tattoo, but not everyone is a true believer.
    The singer, 36, who rose to stardom in her early teens, drew online support but also some pushback after an Instagram posting that showed her getting a new, small tattoo: "god's work."
    Objections focused on the fact the "g" in "god's" is lowercase. "Why didn’t you capitalize the G in Gods work?...g is totally wrong," m r borromeo responded.
    markfreitasart, identified on Instagram as a custom tattooer, focused more on Rimes' tattoo artist: "I’m actually surprised that the Tattooer didn’t recommend a capital G"
    disneyfamily67 liked the message, but quibbled with the presentation: "I luv it but God is GOD! God should have a capital G"