Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone here belong to a celeb fan club?

Default Re: Anyone here belong to a celeb fan club?

I joined the x-files fan club. I love that show and was sooooooo sad when it ended. You get cheaper merchandise and I'm always getting emails about updates as to what is happening with the actors and trivia and stuff like that. Hopefully there will be another movie.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

How much did you guys pay for your membership? The one I was thinking about joining has 3 different memberships, free, $200 and $400 ones I think. The $400 gets you things like front row concert tix, backstage passes and autographed memorabilia type of stuff but I just don't know if I'm so into it.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Girl! The reason I started this thread was because I was thinking of joining the Motley Crue fan club!! Tell me more!

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Oh yea I've lurked at their message board and the website.
    I didn't know the membership was that cheap! I thought it was like $200+(I think it's more expensive for the platinum membership though?). It's awesome that you got a ticket to be in the 7th row. The last concert they had in Vancouver was sold out and I didn't go. But I went to one b4 that some years ago and it was a blast. Tommy was funny as hell, he told the audience "SHOW ME YOUR TITTIES!" and all the ladies were flashing their boobies.

I was in the Anne Rice fan club when I was a teenager. I thought it was kinda cool, because she wrote letters that got photocopied and mailed out every month. She would just ramble on about what movies she had seen lately and various thoughts she was having about something.

I got lots of bumper stickers and a big glossy newsletter every few months with pictures of Anne Rice themed events. It always bummed me out that I couldn't go to any of the parties... it seemed like they had one every month.

I guess I'm glad now that I couldn't go, because I probably would have gotten mauled by some overdressed geek with fake vampire teeth.

It's so totally cool that you went to their concert with your daughter! I want to be your daughter, adopt me!!!!!
    I want to join their fan club but I really don't have anyone to go to their concerts with. I had to literally drag my husband to come along with me the last time. My rocker friends have moved away and all my other friends are into hip hop and other stuff...
    But I better hurry up and join the fan club before they get too old and retire (I think Mick isn't doing all that good health-wise...)

One of the reasons I moved to Vancouver was that they use to have a studio here called Little Mountain Studio (in South Vancouver) but by the time I got here, they had already moved back to LA. Dang it!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_Rizzo
    I've thought about joining Dave Matthews Band's fan club (Warehouse)... they sell tickets to their Warehouse members first so that would be a big plus.

I just can't get over belonging to a 'fan club'. I can't do it for some reason.

I was in the Warehouse for only one year. I got pretty good tix (seats), but this year I'm going to just try TixMaster and see what I get.

Other than that, I was in the Banana Splits fan club when I was around 6 yrs...sadly the only thing I have left is the original mailer that all my stuff came in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information