Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie's attitude on the red carpet

She wasn't friendly; that's really the only thing I noticed - besides her skinniness and looking pregnant.
    Maybe she didn't feel well although I think I could have worked up enough enthusiasm to get me thru an interview....Brad was nice, though.

So I just watched the U-tube...what was so rude about what she did? She laughed and smiled throughout the interview, answered the dumb questions...she said hello and nodded bye in the end.

What am I missing?

I thought she looked lovely and didn't see anything wrong with how she acted. You can't expect people to be perfect all the time. And besides, if she woulda acted all giddy and overly-enthusiastic people would be accusing her of trying to steal the limelight.

I don't love or hate Angie, but it's obvious that in some peoples' eyes she can do no right. She be damned if she do and damned if she don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Brando View Post
    So I just watched the U-tube...what was so rude about what she did? She laughed and smiled throughout the interview, answered the dumb questions...she said hello and nodded bye in the end.

What am I missing?
    You're missing the propensity to think her every action is an evil, conniving ploy for her own benefit. That's a good thing!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    I don't love or hate Angie, but it's obvious that in some peoples' eyes she can do no right. She be damned if she do and damned if she don't.

How true! And we shouldn't "hate" certain celebreties just because everyone else is ragging on them - Britney, Lindsey, Madonna come to mind. We should hate them because they suck, and deserve to be hated.

Quote Originally Posted by crackho View Post
    How true! And we shouldn't "hate" certain celebreties just because everyone else is ragging on them - Britney, Lindsey, Madonna come to mind. We should hate them because they suck, and deserve to be hated.
    LOL Well, I enjoy ragging on these celebs as much as anyone, but they do have to be actually doing something assinine to be ragworthy. If I'm gonna be thrashing Angie it's gonna be over the Shiloh "blob" comments and such, ya know?

Now as for Madonna...... well, that's another story.

I couldn't tell she had an attitude.
    I think she thought the interview was and should have been geared more toward Brad since he was the one nominated and that's why she waited for him to answer.

Hit By Ban Bus!

What is the friggin' BFD about calling your infant a blob??? Sheesh. I did it, a lot of people do it. I was a very loving mother and my daughter is extremely happy.

I just asked her what she thinks of the comment, and she said "well babies ARE blobs, aren't they?" (She has a little sister who is 14 years younger than she is, so has some experience with babies.)

heh heh heh glad she had that experience, makes her want to wait to have babies which is a very good idea for a lot of people.

On the Today Show someone wrote in and asked Joan Rivers the question about Angelina. Joan said that Angie wasn't rude at all but, in person she seemed nervous and a little shy. She thought that it was because it was the first time her and Brady were in a major spotlight together

Quote Originally Posted by Brando View Post

What am I missing?
    People are just trying to make something out of nothing. She was fine. What some people find rude, others see as style & grace and
    Others may see a tired. We all see what we want to see. Some people only see negativity some see the bright side of life.

I think she carried herself well. I think she walked down the red carpet as with an aire of royality. She & he looked stunningly beautiful and seem very happy as a couple. I really loved how they looked at each other when he said they were going to have a soccer team.

I love them as a couple. I don't think Angelina is perfect, but I definitely find her more interesting than Jennifer Anniston, who is a complete bore, IMO.

After watching endless hours of E today (and missing the damn Angelina thing at least twice), I finally saw the damn interview. Angelina just looked umcomfortable and nervous to me. It appeared as though she was deferring to Brad because it was his night, not hers. She didn't strike me as particularly rude and I don't really even like her. Shrugs.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    She thought that it was because it was the first time her and Brady were in a major spotlight together
    We have a family dog (passed away) named Brady!

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by crackho View Post
    I saw it first hand on E! last night, and she didn't seem pissed or bitchy...what seemed odd to me, however, and I remember thinking this at the time, is how subserveant she seemd to Brad - letting him answer all the questions, and almost hiding behind him. Behavior I would expect from Katie and Tom, but not Brad and Angelina. Of course, it could also be that she really didn't want to be there and just said "fuck it, I'm not answering any of this asshole's questions".

I swear, some of these woman seem like they do their best to look bad. I've seen more interesting "mother of the bride" dresses.
    Yea I was rather surprised to see Ang letting Brad do most of the talking.
    She didn't look pissed or bitchy to me either BUT I think they should've skipped the red carpet if they didn't want to do the interview. She at least looked uncomfortable and disinterested, that can come across rude IMO.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Silver Member

They did other interviews on the red carpet. I think they also did ones with Entertainment Tonight and Access Hollywood. It was Brad's night and not hers so it doesn't surprise me she let him do most of the talking.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information