Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nadya Suleman interview with mom

Default Nadya Suleman interview with mom

Octo-Mom Erupts! Video Showdown With Her Mom Over Babies

The tension has been building for months, if not years. Octo-mom Nadya Suleman has been publicly and strongly criticized by her mother Angela, who contradicts key parts of Nadya's story.
    Now, in a RadarOnline.com world exclusive Nadya and Angela face-off on camera for the first time - and fireworks erupt! Angela denounces her daughter's decision to have the in-vitro procedure that led to the octuplets and Nadya loses her cool and lashes out at her mother on this exclusive video.
    "I will never understand," Angela tells her daughter about Nadya's decision to have in vitro. "You should have considered your other six children."
    "You can't go back and alter the past. Done, done, done," an agitated Nadya tells her mom. When the discussion turns toward adoption sparks fly and Angela gets an intense reaction from Octo-mom when she says her reaction to seeing the octuplets for the first time was: "I felt sorry for them."
    RadarOnline.com will be bringing you new portions of this exclusive and explosive interview all week. So stay on RadarOnline.com for the video that has added more fuel to America's most controversial story.

Sorry i dont know how to post a freaking vid. but this bitch really walks all over her mommy in the vid. why does her mom stay with her?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I can't get that link to load...anyone else having probs?
    ....wait I got it, it just took a while.

I shouldn't have watched it, this stupid bitch always makes my blood boil. She talked to her own mother--who takes care of all 6 of her damn kids--like a petulant 15-year-old. Completely entitled, out-of-touch bitch. And her mother's mistake was not slapping the stupid out of her at the first signs of this kind of attitude as a child or adolescent.

Her mom is too meek and soft-spoken with her, she needs to learn the art of the bitch slap.

She is a fucking bitch. If I was the mom I would have walked out of that interview, but not before slapping the shit out of her. Her attitude makes my blood boil.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Count me in for wanting to slap the shit out of her. That interview made my blood pressure shoot up. She bullied her mother by getting louder & louder, and repeating herself until the woman gave up. Horrible selfish foolish person. I can imagine the type of therapist she will try to be - pushy, button-pushing, guilt-inducing, and disrespectful. Grandma's body language was interesting. It was as if she was sitting in the room with a former abuser.

I loved the ending, though. When Grandma pointed out that she must provide for 14 children, Octomom made a comment about how she (herself) has to let go of her need to control everything, and just accept the help that is offered. Grandma said something about hoping that she is offered help.

I feel like sending Grandma some money for a plane ticket, for far far away.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

I wonder, does this twat not realize she's the most hated woman in America (besides Coulter), or does she just not care because at least she gets to be on TV?
    I wanted to kick Grandma, because she just sat there and let her daughter verbally bitchslap her the entire time. It makes you want to just SHAKE her and shout "Get a backbone, woman!"
    It almost seems to me, after seeing the relationship between the two, that Octodouche did this at least partially to spite her parents.

Whoa, I hope Angela gets away from her...far far away.

Omg, her lips are soooooo distracting, yuck.

This disgusting peice of shit woman is beyond help. She needs to have those kids taken from her. The mother needs to go very far away from it all. Maybe take a couple of the grandkids with her. I am shuddering to think this is actually REAL.
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

I feel sorry for those poor babies - all 14 of them. This bitch needs to be locked up along with the doctor and his associates that allowed her to do this. I hope the people in Cali stand up and take those children away and place them in loving homes. This bitch is unbelievable after all her mom and dad have done to help her.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

OH and newsflash for Dumb Bitch, it's "you can't UNring a bell" not "you can't go back and ring a bell." God I want to cunt punt her so bad.

Gold Member

When is the custody hearing? These babies must not stay with this family--to do so is the ultimate form of child abuse--this includes the previous six kids. This is not a safe environment for anyone.

I keep thinking about that video clip. What comforts me is the confidence I have that the way she treats her mother will come back on her someday, 14-fold.

This woman makes me so angry. How on earth can she care for 14 kids? Why isn't CPS getting involved. I too wanted to slap her.
    Fabulous!

Rude, manipulative, irritating. She NEEDS a reality show so we may mock her further. This is some entertaining stuff!
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Couldn't watch it twitchy. I know there are people on tv that we all love to hate, but this one is truly just too much for me. I can't laugh at her because I want to kick her ass so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkIsTheWord View Post
    This woman makes me so angry. How on earth can she care for 14 kids? Why isn't CPS getting involved. I too wanted to slap her.

You know, I haven't been keeping up with this story very well, but does anyone know if this has been brought up? Now that she is so public, I can't see CPS NOT getting involved, kwim? I can't see anyone in their right mind finding this situation okay for the kids.

Also, the end of the clip just made me want to vomit, the way she looked sheepishly at the camera after saying "I might have to give up control and take the help that is offered..." SSCREEEAAAAAAM!!!! I know that the people who are giving to her are concerned about the kids, but no way in hell would I give this woman a cent.
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information