Login to remove the ads!

View Poll Results: Do you feel that Brad cheated?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I do.And he's an ass.

27 50.94%
  • I don't know

5 9.43%
  • No.

8 15.09%
  • Who cares.

14 26.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Jennifer or Brad Pitt Who's 2 blame?

Default Jennifer or Brad Pitt Who's 2 blame?

I was wondering what everyone thought of this..I know were all sick 2 death of these two..but does everyone REALLY think Brad cheated?

Personally, I feel we don't know for sure if he did..I don't think so..I just thought him and Angie were friends for a while..and it did develop into some recently..maybe their friendship began because they had some things in common..she's been divorced..he was going through a divorce..and he talked to her about it..she loves kids..he loves..kids..plus the whole humanitarian issues..I just think it's unfair that he's taken all the blame..and I really don't think he cheated..and it just seems like aniston is pretending to be the "poor baby" in this while pitt comes off as an "asshole." or maybe..it's just how the media portrays them..Iunno..what do you guys think?
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Default Re: Jennifer or Brad Pitt Who's 2 blame?

I have no clue. In the words of Bjork, "Probably maybe, but possibly not." I suspect the Jen-as-Victim and Brad-as-Jerk labels are due to how the media *cough* tabloids *cough* portray the two.

There's no way to know, really. Jen said she doesn't think he cheated... was she doing that just to be nice? Or to make herself seem nice? Or is that what she really thought? Who knows.

It seems pretty clear to me that Jen and Brad were having issues long before Angelina came along. They said themselves that they didn't take marriage all that seriously. So it was bound to happen eventually. Does that make Brad a jerk? Not in my opinion. Not if he really just wanted to move on.

As for the Angelina factor, I discussed it with my boyfriend the other night on a long car trip, and he put it this way: Angelina may have contributed to the divorce, but that doesn't mean she caused the breakup. The breakup was a long time coming... the greener grass that is Angelina may have given him that extra oomph to make him accept that: yes, it's really over.

Bottom line: they didn't have any kids... there was nothing but two adults, and one decided he didn't want to be in that relationship anymore. That's life... people change, and move on. No permanent damage was done to anyone.

I'm curious, though... would we be having this discussion if Jen had left Brad for Vince Vaughn, because she just wasn't happy anymore? I could be wrong, but I'm guessing... no. There was something about Brad "running off with Angelina" that makes this such a huge (ongoing) story.

I agree with Muchlove about them having issues before Angelina came along and about Angelina only contributing to the breakup.
    That said, I think that Brad should have officially (I don't mean "officially = informing the press", I mean "officially = telling HIS WIFE") ended his relationship with Jennifer before going with Angelina instead of doing the other way around like I believe he did.

Quote Originally Posted by MaryJane View Post
    I agree with Muchlove about them having issues before Angelina came along and about Angelina only contributing to the breakup.
    That said, I think that Brad should have officially (I don't mean "officially = informing the press", I mean "officially = telling HIS WIFE") ended his relationship with Jennifer before going with Angelina instead of doing the other way around like I believe he did.
    Ditto.

Vegetarian - Old Indian word for "Bad Hunter"

Thread Information