Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29

Thread: Chris Crocker appreciation thread !

  1. #1
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    11,682

    Talking Chris Crocker appreciation thread !

    OK I was going to put this in Just Plain Scary, because damn... he is!

    But more than that, I think Chris Crocker is very talented and often entertaining. Not always, but often. You see, he's got that intensity that reminds me of the early punkers who scared the carp out of us back in the 80's - Sid Vicious, anyone??!! And others, of course. This kid has an intensity and a depth and a subtlety that is so freakin' Plutonian and Uranian with huges dashes of Mercury and Mars (violent rants). I like him! And I predict a measure of success with his latest venture. He signed a development deal on September 18. Well we know what the Solar Eclipse brought HIM. Go Chris!!

    Chris Crocker (Internet celebrity) - Wikipedia

    Have at me betches!!
    Last edited by Mira; September 24th, 2007 at 09:24 PM. Reason: additions

  2. #2
    La vie en rose DitaPage*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37,547

    Default

    I'm just jealous that I didn't think of his idea first! I could have done myself up to look weird and freaky and cry and scream into a camera as well, and then I'd have my own tv show too!

  3. #3
    Elite Member crackho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Playin' up in muh pussah
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    OK I was going to put this in Just Plain Scary, because damn... he is!

    But more than that, I think Chris Crocker is very talented and often entertaining. Not always, but often. You see, he's got that intensity that reminds me of the early punkers who scared the carp out of us back in the 80's - Sid Vicious, anyone??!! And others, of course. This kid has an intensity and a depth and a subtlety that is so freakin' Plutonian and Uranian with huges dashes of Mercury and Mars (violent rants). I like him! And I predict a measure of success with his latest venture. He signed a development deal on September 18. Well we know what the Solar Eclipse brought HIM. Go Chris!!

    Chris Crocker (Internet celebrity) - Wikipedia

    Have at me betches!!
    I like Chris, too. Young gays have become so bland and homogenized; Chris' vignettes, while not necessarily original, are actually a breath of fresh air in an otherwise bland, generic culture. Its fun to see that all the crazy campiness of the young gay lifestyle hasn't been completely lost in the world of twinks and gym bunnies.

  4. #4
    Elite Member HWBL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    22,686

    Default

    He gives homosexuals a bad name.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

    ***** celeb

  5. #5
    Elite Member sweetness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    southeastern U.S.
    Posts
    11,485

    Default

    I like Chris. If he ever wants to move out of Granny's house he can come stay with me!

  6. #6
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    185

    Default

    Honestly I like Chris as well. I think many people are turned off by him because of how 'out-there' he is but I don't think he takes himself as serious as people think he does and that’s why I think he a genius in way.

    I think people don't like him because many people feel uncomfortable with guys who don’t fit the typical ‘male’ gender role, not to mention that fact that he doesn’t seem apologetic about it. He flaunts it. He says what many people think, but don't want to say for fear of ridicule. I can't say I like every video but many of his videos I find entertaining. I think he knew all along that his over the top behaviour would get him the fame he sought and now potential success.

    ‘Fuck-free’!

  7. #7
    Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    you already know.
    Posts
    44,439

    Default

    yes the man, the myth, the legend definetely rules in my book!

  8. #8
    Elite Member HWBL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    22,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by analyzer View Post
    Honestly I like Chris as well. I think many people are turned off by him because of how 'out-there' he is but I don't think he takes himself as serious as people think he does and that’s why I think he a genius in way.

    I think people don't like him because many people feel uncomfortable with guys who don’t fit the typical ‘male’ gender role, not to mention that fact that he doesn’t seem apologetic about it. He flaunts it. He says what many people think, but don't want to say for fear of ridicule. I can't say I like every video but many of his videos I find entertaining. I think he knew all along that his over the top behaviour would get him the fame he sought and now potential success.

    ‘Fuck-free’!
    No, this person just doesn't like ANY kind of over the top
    drama queen attention whore, male, female, heterosexual,
    homosexual, transsexual, a-sexual, black, white, brown,
    yellow, blue, tall, short, fat, slim, rich, poor. Whatever.
    Just saying what I think.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

    ***** celeb

  9. #9
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    185

    Default

    Lol..ok. I get you.

  10. #10
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    11,682

    Default

    I think this guy is very, very talented. He's way out in the ozone. He's got what it takes. He's not supposed to be normal! It's showbiz y'all. Although I do agree with what he terms himself. An "edutainer" via "transgressive videos".

  11. #11
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    11,682

  12. #12
    Elite Member crackho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Playin' up in muh pussah
    Posts
    4,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    He gives homosexuals a bad name.

    Nah, homosexuals who have sex in public parks and restrooms or in the sauna or steam room at the gym I go to (that is certainly not a "gay" gym) give homosexuals a bad name. Homosexuals who marry and have kids and then go out to bathhouses and get fucked by countless guys without protection and expose their wives to HIV and other diseases give homosexuals a bad name. Homosexuals who spend their entire lives chasing a tired fetish instead of trying to build a loving, intimate relationship with another man give homosexuals a bad name.

    This guy just gets on your nerves a lot

  13. #13
    Elite Member Cali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    citizen of the world
    Posts
    5,443

    Default

    Yessssss!!! Long Live Chris!!! did you guys hear that he signed a production deal for a TV show? Yay!!

  14. #14
    Elite Member HWBL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    22,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crackho View Post
    Nah, homosexuals who have sex in public parks and restrooms or in the sauna or steam room at the gym I go to (that is certainly not a "gay" gym) give homosexuals a bad name. Homosexuals who marry and have kids and then go out to bathhouses and get fucked by countless guys without protection and expose their wives to HIV and other diseases give homosexuals a bad name. Homosexuals who spend their entire lives chasing a tired fetish instead of trying to build a loving, intimate relationship with another man give homosexuals a bad name.
    Them too.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

    ***** celeb

  15. #15
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,809

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crackho View Post
    Nah, homosexuals who have sex in public parks and restrooms or in the sauna or steam room at the gym I go to (that is certainly not a "gay" gym) give homosexuals a bad name. Homosexuals who marry and have kids and then go out to bathhouses and get fucked by countless guys without protection and expose their wives to HIV and other diseases give homosexuals a bad name. Homosexuals who spend their entire lives chasing a tired fetish instead of trying to build a loving, intimate relationship with another man give homosexuals a bad name.

    This guy just gets on your nerves a lot
    Very well said.

    And I LOVE's me some Chris C. even though I am probably close to diametrically opposed to him on the 'gay scale'-I like his crazy nutty no holds barred no apologies HOMONESS!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Chris Crocker?
    By A*O in forum Who's Gay?
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: December 13th, 2007, 11:02 PM
  2. Chris Crocker on Jimmy Kimmel (09/14/2007)
    By waikiki in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: September 20th, 2007, 12:27 PM
  3. Nanci Pelosi appreciation thread
    By wacko jacko in forum Politics and Issues
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: April 6th, 2007, 05:21 PM
  4. George Michael Appreciation Thread
    By dakodas in forum Music and Music Videos
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: September 3rd, 2006, 01:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •