Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Could we have a thread with a list of which celebs have covid19?

Default Could we have a thread with a list of which celebs have covid19?

tom hanks
    idris elba

Daniel Dae Kim
    Kristofer Hivju

I can't copy and paste this, but I thought this list was kind of interesting. Showing people actually suffering vs extra ass celebs getting tested left and right. And I don't know, I'm kind of on the fence about that - I bet a lot of celebs, right or wrong, did not realize that getting tested would be such a difficult thing. I didn't know it would be such a difficult thing at first, either. I don't want to make excuses for them, and it's fucked up, but barely surprising. Interesting to see the juxtaposition though...the Heidi Klum pic is super irritating.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/famo...l-people-tests

I know the formatting for the article will be fucked up if I try to post the whole thing, but here's the woe is me pic from Heidi as she social distances from her husband:

10. Famous person: "Like many of you, I also have been sick all week and, unfortunately, my husband who returned from his tour a couple of days ago is also feeling ill. To be safe, we are staying apart until we get the results of our Coronavirus tests (that we were finally able to get today) back." - Heidi Klum

[IMG]https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2020-03/17/15/asset/a56c3449621f/sub-buzz-4670-1584460572-13.png?downsize=800:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto[/IMG]

Or not...

Third try:

Never mind...you just have to click the link to see her annoying ass.

Last edited by Waterslide; March 20th, 2020 at 08:52 PM. Reason: jfc what is wrong with this board?
    Annika likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Andy Cohen.
    Annika likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Kevin Durant
    Rudy Gobert
    Annika likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Sean Payton, the head coach of the Saints.
    Annika likes this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Daniel Dae Kim
    Kristofer Hivju

I can't copy and paste this, but I thought this list was kind of interesting. Showing people actually suffering vs extra ass celebs getting tested left and right. And I don't know, I'm kind of on the fence about that - I bet a lot of celebs, right or wrong, did not realize that getting tested would be such a difficult thing. I didn't know it would be such a difficult thing at first, either. I don't want to make excuses for them, and it's fucked up, but barely surprising. Interesting to see the juxtaposition though...the Heidi Klum pic is super irritating.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/famo...l-people-tests

I know the formatting for the article will be fucked up if I try to post the whole thing, but here's the woe is me pic from Heidi as she social distances from her husband:

10. Famous person: "Like many of you, I also have been sick all week and, unfortunately, my husband who returned from his tour a couple of days ago is also feeling ill. To be safe, we are staying apart until we get the results of our Coronavirus tests (that we were finally able to get today) back." - Heidi Klum

[IMG]https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2020-03/17/15/asset/a56c3449621f/sub-buzz-4670-1584460572-13.png?downsize=800:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto[/IMG]

Or not...

Third try:

Never mind...you just have to click the link to see her annoying ass.

not american, but what is going to happen when the number of sick people amount to more than all available hospital beds. will the rich and famous get first dibs on respirators? i know in italy they have talked about a 'triage' type of situation where they have to pick if the 72 year old marathon runner or the 50 year old chainsmoker gets the bed. and young healthy people are also getting very sick too. will they lose their spot if some 80 year old legendary actor needs ventilation? it's going to be an interesting summer.

i am actually blown away at how many celebrities, politicians and general famous people are showing up positive. i saw on some webpage idris alba 'hinted' he got the virus from justin trudeau's wife? i guess with all the travelling and meet and greets etc. people were having before this got real will have an impact on some famous people in the next couple of weeks. of course that's if their symptoms take the usual 14 - 20 days to show up. and of course they will get tested!! not fair that others are suffering not knowing what they have! and if they aren't tested i assume they can't get any sort of experimental therapy such as antivirals or other drugs being used with some success or are in trials in other countries. are they just trying to keep the numbers down so it doesn't look so bad? i don't understand.

singapore and korea are models for what we all should be doing. testing and tracking. what a mess!! no one wants to end up like italy. it hit them so fast, but some of us still have time to get our ducks in a row. there should be some sort of worldwide mandatory action that was agreed upon in a situation such as this. no one knows wtf they are doing. were they hoping the corona fairy was going to come along and mutate the virus into a common cold?

eta: i hope andy cohen is gonna be okay. i wonder if he passed it on to any of his guests or just got sick in the last bit since things started shutting down.
    Waterslide likes this.

Rich people will have rich people's health care. Simple as that.
    Trixie, Annika, Nevan and 2 others like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    It disgusts me, frankly. All these celebs testing positive. Have they had to go through the same protocols as the general public in order to get tested? Their lives aren't more valuable than the rest of the population /rant over/

It's disgusting but it's capitalism. People are not equal in this world.
    Annika likes this.

It's disgusting but it's capitalism. People are not equal in this world.
    do americans have private hospitals and public hospitals? i went to mexico for some 'work' and was in a nice private hospital, it was really like staying in a hotel. the nurses said it was the hospital other doctor's went to. i can't imagine what a public hospital must be like.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    do americans have private hospitals and public hospitals? i went to mexico for some 'work' and was in a nice private hospital, it was really like staying in a hotel. the nurses said it was the hospital other doctor's went to. i can't imagine what a public hospital must be like.
    Hong Kong is the same way, and the difference is considerable. Some of the public hospitals are quite renowned in different specialties, but there is no mistaking one for the other.
    Annika and Sassiness like this.

Younger’ actress Debi Mazar describes coronavirus symptoms after positive test

By Adam Schrader

March 21, 2020 | 9:51pm

The coronavirus pandemic doesn’t just hit the elderly — it also hits the “younger.”

Debi Mazar, 55, took to Instagram to describe her symptoms and tell fans she’s OK after testing positive for COVID-19.

The actress, who co-stars with Sutton Foster and Hilary Duff on TV Land’s hit show “Younger,” wrote that her husband and two tween daughters felt the symptoms first, about a month ago.

“My entire home … got an odd bug — low-grade fever, headaches, sore throat, body aches, ears ringing and a dry cough. It cleared up quickly. Seasonal I thought? But it felt unusual/different …” Mazar wrote.

Two weeks later, Mazar woke up with 102.4-degree fever and “super intense body aches.”

“I had had cocktails the evening prior and smoked a few cigarettes. I figured I had jacked my immune system from having a fun night with friends,” the Jamaica, Queens, native wrote.
    Mazar called a friend of hers who is a doctor on Monday to ask if she could get the test for the deadly disease.
    But she was denied the test because she didn’t meet the criteria — she hadn’t traveled out of the country or interacted with anyone who had tested positive, she wrote.
    “I found this kind of a CRAZY criteria for a NY’er as I had taken the subway, gone to the theater, the grocery store, the pharmacy, hair salon,” Mazar wrote. “I was the mom who was trying to prepare the home and get supplies and bleach wipes, dry goods and extra food.”

Mazar’s family followed news about the coronavirus closely because she has family in Italy. She said her “biggest panic” in recent weeks was Mayor Bill de Blasio initially refusing to close schools and officials allowing movement around the city.

“Prospect Park yesterday, I hear was jumpin’!” Mazar wrote.

Mazar eventually got tested Tuesday after another friend told her that CityMD/Urgent Care had kits available.

Doctors first tested her for the flu, but results came back negative. She was then tested for the coronavirus and doctors told her to self-quarantine while waiting for the results — which she received Saturday.

“I’m hoping I’ve been through the worst of it already,” Mazar wrote. “One day I feel crappy and the next I’m normal. Today my lungs are heavy, but I’m tough”
    Mazar said she will continue to heal at home and that her entire family will be goodfellas and stay under quarantine for 14 days.

“Stay home people! Protect yourselves and your loved ones. Build up your immune systems,” she wrote. “Good luck and God bless us all!”
    Waterslide likes this.

Interesting. Reading Mazar's description makes me even more creepily sure that my husband and I had it in January. It's really unpleasant and persistent. My chest still feels sensitive and a bit congested two months after the first symptoms.

Also yeah, Sophie Trudeau has it, and the big redheaded Norwegian dude from Game of Thrones--Kristofer Hivju.
    Waterslide and Annika like this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

The wife of the Spanish prime minister, Begona Gomez, has it.

There is that but also there is the availability for test kits and test protocols.
    Rich people with no or limited symptoms are tested to prevent the spread while people with symptoms who are already sick & are isolating = no point in testing as they are being treated as if they have it.

It falls down when police, hospital staff etc can’t get tests because there aren’t the kits available.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information