• 5 Post By funky_chicken
  • 6 Post By sprynkles
  • 8 Post By twitchy2.0
  • 5 Post By HWBL
  • 12 Post By sputnik
  • 4 Post By Trixie
  • 1 Post By MohandasKGanja
  • 1 Post By MsDark

Thread: A Bald John Travolta and his Daughter Ella Bleu on Jimmy Kimmel, 22nd May 2019.

Elite Member

Default A Bald John Travolta and his Daughter Ella Bleu on Jimmy Kimmel, 22nd May 2019.

John Travolta, 65, and daughter Ella Bleu, 19, discuss him going BALD and embarrassing her in front of Taylor Lautner as they make joint Kimmel appearance

By Rebecca Davison for MailOnline
    Published: 19:24 AEST, 23 May 2019 | Updated: 20:09 AEST, 23 May 2019

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...19-Kimmel.html

John Travolta and his daughter Ella Bleu made a joint appearance on Jimmy Kimmel on Wednesday to talk about their new movie role, Poison Rose.

And Lena Waithe, 35, who was guest hosting the show, was quizzed about his decision to take the plunge and finally go bald.

She said: 'Your hair was famous. You had a beautiful mane. You posted a picture of your bald head and it went viral.

Father, daughter: John Travolta, 65, and daughter Ella Bleu, 19, discussed him going BALD and embarrassing her in front of Taylor Lautner in a joint Kimmel appearance on Wednesday.

John, 65, said: 'I was not expecting that to go viral. It's just a haircut. The last time i went this viral was when I mispronounced Idina Menzel's name.'

Lena asked if John was nervous about making the change, but he said he wasn't.

He said: 'It's so much easier. I did a movie called From Paris with Love (2010) and I got used to it. It was not a total shock.

Can't believe it: John admitted he was not expecting his bald hair to go viral and it came as a shock to him

Iconic: John shared a picture of his bald head at the start of the year

Awkward: Ella Bleu said that her father really embarrassed her in front of Taylor Lautner

Throwback: Kelly Preston, Ella Bleu Travolta and John Travolta at the Old Dogs Film Premiere in Los Angeles in 2009

'I also became friends with Pitbull and both he and my family encouraged it.'

Ella Bleu also discussed when her crush Taylor Lautner came to visit her home and her dad really embarrassed her.

She said: 'I've always been Team Jacob and before he came over, my friends and I were looking at pictures of him. It was all research'.

'Then the first thing my dad says to him is, "oh, she was just looking you guys up on the internet",' she said pulling a face.

'Wouldn't he be flattered that Ella is looking him up?' John asked quizzically, admitting that Taylor just laughed it off.

Now and then: John's present look (left) suited him way more than the hairpiece he wore at the Gotti premiere back in June (right)

Trying out the look: John showed off his natural look back in 2016 when he posed for an early morning selfie with a fan in the gym

Unrecognisable: In 2010, he shaved off his hair to play Charlie Wax in From Paris With Love alongside Jonathan Rhys Meyers

Pass the (salt and) pepper: John sported a natural looking grey style back in December

John and Ella Bleu's movie offering is called Poison Rose and inspired by classic film noir, Carson Phillips, tells the story of an ex-football star turned PI, who has a soft spot for a lady in distress.

Travolta plays a scruffy detective, while his daughter plays a prime suspect in a murder - Morgan Freeman also stars.

It's the second movie the father daughter duo have starred in together. They also starred in Old Dogs back in 2009.

Working together: John and Ella Bleu's movie offering is called Poison Rose and inspired by classic film noir

Ella Bleu walked into the studio separately to her father before getting changed

sprynkles likes this.

He looks so much better bald.

He should have ditched those crappy wigs a decade ago.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

going BALD and embarrassing her in front of Taylor Lautner
    I'd like to think this was the same event
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

He needs to shave off about 20 pounds, too, so his head is less melon-like. Somewhere around the weight he was in that 2016 gym selfie. He's actually a very youthful looking 65-year-old. I would definitely ask for ID if he wanted the senior-citizen discount.

John, 65, said: 'I was not expecting that to go viral. It's just a haircut. The last time i went this viral was when I mispronounced Idina Menzel's name.'
    Wait a minute. Is he now implying he purposely went bald and that all that fake roadkill he wore on his head for years was real?
    LaFolie, sputnik, emkat and 2 others like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

He looks so much better. One step closer to the leather daddy you know he’s yearning to publicly come out as.
    MsDark, Trixie, sprynkles and 9 others like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

His daughter is so pretty. I wonder if she can act.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Wait a minute. Is he now implying he purposely went bald and that all that fake roadkill he wore on his head for years was real?
    I don't think so since he did that selfie at the gym in 2016 showing his big mostly bald head. I like your description of what was on his head as fake roadkill. It fits.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    His daughter is so pretty. I wonder if she can act.
    She's gorgeous. She reminds me just a little of a young Jennifer Connelly.
    tulip likes this.

His daughter is gorgeous. He looks 100% better bald.

Still hate Kelly P though
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Her nose job makes her look more like her mom.
    Go Habs Go!!

She's prettier than her mom.
    fgg likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

He looks a million times better.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

so much better 100x to the 3rd. a lot of guys look better once they heisenberg themselves. embrace the chrome dome.

Thread Information