Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Myspace ummm lovely girl needs your help to complain to Hugh Hefner.

Default Myspace ummm lovely girl needs your help to complain to Hugh Hefner.

Wasn't sure where to put this.

Wtf? She didn't make the cover of Playboy boo friggen hoo. I wish I had to worry about not making the cover ! I must be doing something wrong in life!

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ABB3F516638234

Thursday, July 27, 2006

PLEASE EVERYONE READ. PLAYBOY PETITION. I NEED YOUR HELP.
    Current mood: frustrated
    Hey Everyone,

Myspace is a place for friends to reach out to friends....I need your help!!!

As a lot of you know, because of the popularity I have developed on Myspace, I was given the opportunity to pose nude for Playboy. Getting completely naked for the world to see is something I had mixed feeling about doing. It wasn't an easy decision but long hours of deliberation and the support of my friends helped me make the decision.

One of the biggest factors that made me decide to do it was the fact that I felt assured by the editor that I signed the deal with at the time that I would be on the cover of that issue they would publish me in, however although I was virtually guaranteed this cover, as with all celebrities that shoot with Playboy, Mr. Hefner would never agree to it on paper because he needed to see the pictures first. (To let you all know, when you sign with Playboy you are never guaranteed a cover so YES this was a risk I took and I know this.) I pretty much decided to do the shoot based on the expectation of a cover from what I was told by one of the head editors. With almost a million friends on Myspace and the fanbase I had, I would have thought it would be a cover.

Well... the editor that I made the deal with was fired by Playboy soon after I signed the deal. Quite nervous about that, I still did the shoot. Its definately one of the hottest shoots you'll see, the sets and costumes were amazing. Soon after I was told that they were looking at the October issue to publish.

About a week ago I called up Playboy to see how things are going and they give me the word that Mr. Hugh Hefner decided on putting some college girl on the cover instead of me. My heart dropped and sank into the floor. Sadness turned into anger, how could they do this? Do they not understand how powerful and hot Myspace is? Don't they know that me being on the cover is going to sell them a heck of a lot more issues than by putting a random college girl (SIDE NOTE: I SAY RANDOM BECAUSE I HAVE LITERALLY WORKED MY BUTT OFF TO GET WHERE I AM NOW AND FEEL IT IS WELL DESERVED) on the cover!? They just NOW told me that every October issue they put a college girl on the front cover, which is fine but they told me if I was cover it would be in October so in turn makes no sense and is misleading. This is my heart and career here that's on the line! So I argued my case to them, asked them to reconsider or put me in another issue. It didn't seem like they cared to even listen or reconsider!

I thought to myself, what could I do to help show Playboy the power of Myspace and my fans..... Im not a sucker that's just gonna roll over and keep silent. My idea.... why not show them the support of my friends and supporters on Myspace who agree that I should be on the cover!

So that's where you can help! I am asking you please click on the link below and join my petition by entering your email address and info. If you want to take it a step further, copy and paste the coding below and post a bulliten to your friends list to spread the word and get more support. Every single one of your support matters and helps. I wanna give Playboy a big stack of names and something they won't forget!

SVZ

Default Re: Myspace ummm lovely girl needs your help to complain to Hugh Hefner.

WTF? This is ridicilious! she's pretty harsh looking too...

Default Re: Myspace ummm lovely girl needs your help to complain to Hugh Hefner.

Don't you just hate those pesky college girls that get the cover each year!

SVZ

Yeah! Same thing happened to me when I was in playboy

^^Same thing happened to me only I am a college/uni student so I must not of been good enough for that damn cover!

I need my very own airbrusher and decent myspace page then I might get my cover! Do you think? lol

SVZ

Yes, let's bolt some canteloupes on to your chest first! and get a tranny to do your makeup!

I'm quite certain that a big stack of unverified names will make Hugh change his mind. He's never had a stupid bint get her panties in a twist before & have a tantrum, so he'll surely put her on the cover now.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

What a skank. I am starting to wonder about myspace, all I ever hear is bad stories about it, murderers, sex addicted Osmond girls, pedophiles.

ohhh its that ForBidden chick that every one has on their myspace friends list. I'm surprised she'd even need to think about posing nude, her myspace photos are almost there.
    Oh yes, and myspace is 'so hot'.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    I'm quite certain that a big stack of unverified names will make Hugh change his mind. He's never had a stupid bint get her panties in a twist before & have a tantrum, so he'll surely put her on the cover now.
    Yeah, myspace carries a lot of weight with the Hef. If he's even heard of it.

Silver Member

What's with all these people and their sense of entitlement? She's lucky Playboy even called her in the first place. I'm sure bitching at them will make them want to do a shoot with you again.

A*O

Did she advertise herself on Tranny Hookers R Us too?
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Very tranny looking and harsh, surprised Playboy chose her unless it's for the crazy sluts of the internet edition, right next to the picture of Trolli.

Zee

She's hawt. In a ps tranny kind of way. What a jackass. Miss america and company want world peace. Miss/transitional Miss Myspace want the playboy cover.
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

Hit By Ban Bus!

Ouch! His/her ego just poked my eye. I can't put all of my personal info on his/her petition right now, dammit!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information