Page 1 of 158 123451151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: First-hand celebrity rumours!

Default First-hand celebrity rumours!

I have a cousin who works at a very popular luxury hotel in Beverly Hills as an event planner and often has to work beside celebrities...lucky, me she has shared some of the dirt shes seen. Some is obvious, others i was surpised abt

1) Pamela Anderson had a ton of plastic surgery early in her career which is why her face is sort of falling apart now bc shes in need of more maintanence...she said nose, eyes, lips

2) Same with Jessica Simpson, she says she had a ton of face work including eyes, nose, lips...she also says JS is closer to 5'2...much tinier than she looks in pictures bc shes so short

3) JLO has had more liposuction than any other star...she said about 6 times mostly on her thighs and backend...she also says that in person her body SUCKS...and that Ben Affleck is the one who dumped her

Default Re: Celeb Plastic Surgery Rumors

Ooh, I'm intrigued. So it was definitely Ben Affleck who dumped J-Lo's sorry ass. Do you have any more shocking revelations?
    Rock the fuck on!

Silver Member

thanx for the info! totally believe u! heard about jlos lipo and nice to know my suspicions of jess simpson are true.

SVZ

I totally think Jessica Simpson got her nose done as well! It suddenly became a lot more pointed and sharper, but the profile was still the same.

Quote Originally Posted by heart_leigh View Post
    Ooh, I'm intrigued. So it was definitely Ben Affleck who dumped J-Lo's sorry ass. Do you have any more shocking revelations?
    Yes I was shocked to hear that! I thought she dumped him for sure. My coz said Jlo was totally in love with Ben, wanted to have his babies but that he could not handle her any more. She said JLO is NOT how she appears in interviews, that she speaks in total slang and isnt very refined in her manners. She just said that shes had lipo a ton of times and that her body is not great and nothing like how it looks in the videos. She used the word "gross"

Also confirmed my suspicions that the Nicole/Paris feud is total publicity and bs...I had also predicted that they would "reconcile" during this current Simple Life Season but she didnt confirm that

She said Madonna, JLO, Janet Jackson can NOT sing at all its all studio and ironic that everyone jumped all over ashley simpson for doing it on SNL when the reality is many of these singers lip sync all the time.

I also posted a little in the JenniferAniston Vince Vaughn thread

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ View Post
    I totally think Jessica Simpson got her nose done as well! It suddenly became a lot more pointed and sharper, but the profile was still the same.
    She so didn't....it's just make up.

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale View Post
    She said Madonna, JLO, Janet Jackson can NOT sing at all its all studio and ironic that everyone jumped all over ashley simpson for doing it on SNL when the reality is many of these singers lip sync all the time.
    Madonna sings live in her concerts, at least most of the songs. And she's not a great vocalist, no doubt about that.
    Last edited by NHKMM; August 7th, 2006 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Bronze Member

I want to hear more GOSSIP!!!!!!!, this is great, your cousin must love getting the dirt and also telling everyone how it is. You see only one side of celebs and its good to see other facets. Yaay for your posting, more Gossip PLEASE!!!!!!!

If any of you saw Pamela Anderson back when she posed for Playboy the first time, a thousand years ago, she looked nothing like she does now, her face was stunning. Now it's stunning but in a bad way

Quote Originally Posted by Tahiti69 View Post
    I want to hear more GOSSIP!!!!!!!, this is great, your cousin must love getting the dirt and also telling everyone how it is. You see only one side of celebs and its good to see other facets. Yaay for your posting, more Gossip PLEASE!!!!!!!
    Yeah the thing is my cousin doesnt even appreciate 1/2 the gossip she gets so I have to draaag it out of her lol. T

he other thing she said was that JLO was having an affair with Marc Anthony while they were both in relationships, he with his ex wife her with puffy...my cuz says that the word around town was that Puffy and Jlo actually had a very volitale relationship and that he was somewhat physically rough with her (?) at times and that was the real reason why they broke up...she said ben affleck's parents HATED as in HATED JLO

she also told me a couple of "duhs"...like things we all pretty much know like 1) lindsey lohan is completely gross in person, not pretty at all, and just completely out of control in her partying
    2) she said tara reid is just beyond drunken-hooker and talks in total valley-girl slang

3) she said jessica simpson and nick lachey did not stand a chance in LA as a married couple, broke up bc neither could stand up to tempation ie sex, drugs, etc ..she said it was sad bc she got the impression that if that move hadnt been a factor they could have made it...she said she met them when they first got married at a little dinner party they hosted at the hotel and then again 3 years later, and that they seemed like completely different people compaired to the first meeting. She said at first, they both seemed very down to earth and Jessica seemed goody-goody and sweet...nick as well. She likened them to the sweet small town cheerleader and football player couple...3 years later she said they were completely different esp jessica...in her oppinion no way theyd reconcile, that theyve both have been with multiple ppl since they separated which, she said was a year before they announced the split

4) as has been rumored, she swore that John Travolta and Tom Cruise are gay gay gay...she has a lot of gay male friends and has watched JT slip them his number at parties...I asked if the wife knew she said she no/yes...that basically this is NOT something the wife is ok with and that she probably doesnt see what she doesnt want to and he hides it from her so its NOT an open relationship...she said tom cruise and katie are bs and that katie really did carry the baby but that it was thru invitro
    Jazzy64 likes this.

Talking Re: Celeb Plastic Surgery Rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale View Post
    Yeah the thing is my cousin doesnt even appreciate 1/2 the gossip she gets so I have to draaag it out of her lol. T

he other thing she said was that JLO was having an affair with Marc Anthony while they were both in relationships, he with his ex wife her with puffy...my cuz says that the word around town was that Puffy and Jlo actually had a very volitale relationship and that he was somewhat physically rough with her (?) at times and that was the real reason why they broke up...she said ben affleck's parents HATED as in HATED JLO

she also told me a couple of "duhs"...like things we all pretty much know like 1) lindsey lohan is completely gross in person, not pretty at all, and just completely out of control in her partying
    2) she said tara reid is just beyond drunken-hooker and talks in total valley-girl slang

3) she said jessica simpson and nick lachey did not stand a chance in LA as a married couple, broke up bc neither could stand up to tempation ie sex, drugs, etc ..she said it was sad bc she got the impression that if that move hadnt been a factor they could have made it...she said she met them when they first got married at a little dinner party they hosted at the hotel and then again 3 years later, and that they seemed like completely different people compaired to the first meeting. She said at first, they both seemed very down to earth and Jessica seemed goody-goody and sweet...nick as well. She likened them to the sweet small town cheerleader and football player couple...3 years later she said they were completely different esp jessica...in her oppinion no way theyd reconcile, that theyve both have been with multiple ppl since they separated which, she said was a year before they announced the split

4) as has been rumored, she swore that John Travolta and Tom Cruise are gay gay gay...she has a lot of gay male friends and has watched JT slip them his number at parties...I asked if the wife knew she said she no/yes...that basically this is NOT something the wife is ok with and that she probably doesnt see what she doesnt want to and he hides it from her so its NOT an open relationship...she said tom cruise and katie are bs and that katie really did carry the baby but that it was thru invitro
    TOM CRUISE?!?damn...more goss pls...lol
    miss harryxxx

omg i love this thread
    cry me a river, build me a bridge, and GET OVER IT.

You read all these blind items and hear first hand goss like this, and it beats reading any magazines. Theres so much dirt! So much that we don't know about.

I TOTALLY believe that TomKat is a sham. It'll be over when the time is up, just like Tom&Nicole.
    And I am abit upset to hear about Travolta; he and Kelly seem like the perfect couple! But nothing is ever perfect...
    Jazzy64 likes this.

i posted this in another thread but ill post it here too...

She told me that those last pics of Brad and Jen together in Anguilla were actually taken AFTER he ended it with her...tabs had reported that he waited until after the trip to break up with Jen or that it was a "last ditch" effort to repair the marriage--however this very reliable source tells me that it was a "good-bye" trip that he designed with her knowledge honoring the marriage they had with the mutual understanding that it was over between them ...how weird. She said Brad Pitt is very nice and genuine and that Jennifer Aniston has a huge attitude. She met them at an event while they were still together.

Although in my oppinion the least interesting revelation, my cousin seemed to really emphasize and stress how "bad" she thought JLOs body was. My cousin isnt usually the type to focus on the looks as much as the personality, so for her to be saying this is a really big deal. She said we see her when shes all conditioned and in great shape bc she gets really rigorous abt it weeks before she tours or does a movie, but on a regular basis she said it is not good. I asked her, "is it just bc she has a big bottom" and she said no. She said shes actually quite heavy all over and that her waiste is thick and she is compeltely flat chested. She said Marc Anthony has always been in love with her and that realtionship is compltetly real.

Confirmed my suspicions that the Paris Hilton ditzy act, is in fact an act...that Paris Hilton does not talk the way she does on TV (babyish and ditzy) and that shes actually very mature and very articulate. She said a good amount of the Paris-partying pics the paparazzi takes are totally orchestrated and set up by Paris. If you pay attention to these pics, you will see that Paris Hilton is always dressed up, hair done, and looking good--never gross, sweaty and drunk like the Lindsey Lohan ones we see or the Tara Reid ones..that is bc Paris Hilton isnt drunk, my cuz says shes never even seen Paris drink alcohol. She said Paris owns the Paparazzi and that every pic we see of her "in action" is usually set up by her. Alot of the paparazzi she pays off, and tips off like "Ill be going here today I will be with so-and-so we will let you take our pictures for 10 minutes but then u have to go"..etc etc. Since the paparazzi gets paid for the pics they take by the tabs that buy them, sometimes they will call Paris and say "hey can we get a pic of u at the beach in ur bikini" or "can we have access to ur music video set"...she always accomodates them, this is why you will never see a shitty picture of her and if u do it will be sooo rare and random that u know that photographer was a newbie.

Says the east coast/west coast rap feud is very much alive
    Last edited by Femmefatale; August 8th, 2006 at 12:54 PM.

wow...this is good stuff! i would much rather read this and know who is being talked about than guessing at a blind item!!!!!

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

This is so cool. Don't get your cousin pissed off and push her too much, but maybe a little more?
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Page 1 of 158 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread Information