Thread: Explain Katie Price and Cheryl Cole to an American

Default Explain Katie Price and Cheryl Cole to an American

Please. Thank you.

I see their names, sometimes I click. They always look different. Use the word chav if applicable.

Bronze Member

Cheryl Cole is a singer. She was in a Spice Girls-esque group called Girls Aloud. They still occasionally record together though. She (like posh spice) married a famous soccer player. He cheated on her over and over and that got her a lot of sympathy with the public despite the fact that she had some troubles with the law (and racist allegations) against her when she was younger.

Katie Price (aka Jordan) has no actual talent. She was just a topless model (they call them glamour models). She has been with a string of men ranging from B-list to ZZ-list. All of her relationships end terribly. She has giant fake tits and a few kids.

In summary: Cheryl Cole has a modicum of talent and Katie Price doesn't. Katie is probably about 10 years older and has giant fake tits and is usually papped with one or more of her kids.

^^ Thank you, I really appreciate that. You are a great explainer.

What about the one with the horrible nose and huuuuge fake boobs? She got really buff a while back.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Hit By Ban Bus!

Jodie marsh?

All I can say is that you haven't missed much! Not knowing who they are - priceless!

Yes, thank you! Can you explain Jodie Marsh?
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Cheryl Cole at the very, very least is stunningly beautiful so it's always worth clicking on her threads, even if her clothes tend to be utter shite/chavvy.

Jodie Marsh was the cut-price Jordan (yeah, I know, such a basement level does apparently exist). Marsh would always try and "start" wars with Jordan for attention, she used to be the same kind of glamour model but her schtick was her boobs were real, compared to Jordan's. Crap like that. Then she realised no-one cared and she became a body builder, with some success apparently. Still a hot mess. Still no-one really cares.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

I will add pictures for the effect, they are all favorites of a English gossip magazine called OK, all opinionated trash mouths and Victoria Beckham wannabes in one way or the other

Cheryl Cole a singer and X-factor judge , Simon Cowells favorite, nice girl, assaulted a toilet attendant married a footballer, had lovely pictures taken but divorced after he cheated
    married for the second time a french douche after knowing him for 3 months.
    \

Katie Price AKA JORDAN

a glamour model (topless), i famous because ??? Nobody knows, had a baby, with serious health problems but Dlisted favorite Harvey, with a footballer who left her, then married a couple of times , got cheated on, got pregnant a lot more, is pregnant again while being cheated on. Every pregnancy comes with enough drama to write a book about and so all the marriages. very elegant understated style.

Jodie Marsh, Levitt explained it best ,but loves to wear belts as dresses (possible NSFW so here link http://www.heatworld.com/images/9693...mages/main.jpg
    best looking of them all

Now I need a shower!

Thread Information