Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What a prosthetic belly looks like

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default What a prosthetic belly looks like

Ok so some ppl still believe that Katie is pregnant esp from looking at this pic?

Katie Holmes's Belly Showing

I googled for some prosthetic belly images!

http://www.hybridfx.com/pages/company.htm
    (you can see a bigger pic on their site)

http://www.oregoncoast.com/chimera/pregnant.html
    (read about how prosthetic belly is made)

http://www.makeupsfx.co.uk/gallery/b...fake_belly.php
    (a very real looking one, NSFW, prosthetic vagina there, too )

http://www.makeupsfx.co.uk/gallery/b...o/birth_01.php
    (from the same site, a fake birth, it's a little grotesque)

http://msgboard.snopes.com/cgi-bin/u...0;t=002596;p=0
    (what ppl at Snopes think)

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Default Re: What a prosthetic belly looks like

Great finds, Moomies!!!!!

Yeah, if you make 20 million a movie, obviously you have enough to pay off people to keep their mouths SHUT!
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

SVZ

for the prosthetic belly of the second one, i think that's a bad example of how real they can look because a) it's going to be covered up and b) it needs to be translucent for the light to shine through.

i know they can make one look 100% real...have you seen the prosthetics they do to make people ugly, or a completely different race in movies?

Well that pretty much confirms what many of us have been thinking. My ? is this, does that have to be put on every day? Can poor Katie shower in that thing? How much does it weigh? Don't make me Ask Jeeves.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

A*O

I am more disturbed by the bloke painting the model's nips in the first pics. WTF?
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Thats what I wondered re: angelais's comment. I'm still not buying this fake prgnany thing. It all seems far too much effort. I definately do think Katie is pregnant! I just don't believe Katie's family would go along with this. I mean, either they are going along with it, or they don't know its fake as someone once suggested, but how can they not know?? How can they not have touched her stomach? And Tom's kids? Do you all genuinely believe they have never touched Katie's stomach?

I don't think someone would go to all the hassle of wearing a prosthetic stomach that probably takes hours to put on every day (and is always covered anyway!) just for money, and self-promotion. I really would like to believe that not everyone is so vehemently driven by money and fame. Tom Cruise has had enough of those to last him a lifetime. I'm sure he could never work again and live out the rest of his days with plenty of cash. I just dont think they need to money that badly.

I probably haven't said this very well, but its still just too unbelievable to me.

A*O

bella - Tom isn't doing this for the money. What could he possibly 'earn' from it? He's doing it to 'prove' to the world that he's not gay (Scientology does not tolerate homosexuality and believes it can be cured) and also to provide his favourite (typing carefully) cult with a new poster child.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Nah, sorry don't buy it.

Elite Member

Bella, I'm with you on this. I just can't fathom someone going to this much trouble for whatever reason. I think she is pregnant, and I think we've all been scrutinizing this just too closely.

Maybe I'm leaning this way because I've looked at all these photos, read the theories, etc. and just can't wrap my head around how incredibly twisted and sick it would be if this were all a scam.

I read the Dotson Rader interview today in Parade -- Tom is one screwed up dude and I can really understand his need to prove something and be loved and adored by the public. That, coupled with this Scientology bs had warped him.

For whatever reason Katie has bought (or was bought!) into this and has become a Stepford fiancee, but I do believe she is pregnant. Why she is involved with this is a total mystery to me, because it has forever tainted her. All the money in the world is not going to erase this mess from her life.

Bronze Member

Look at the right side, right where the belly meets the pants. It looks like the waistband is under the belly! There is even a shadow. I've worked in OB/gyn for 12 years and this belly doesn't look real.

I think she WAS pregnant at one time. Remember the weight in the arms, thighs and face a while back? It looked real (but not Tom's!). But she has had the large belly for eons when a real pregnancy shows like that for the last three to four months.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

I also think she is pregnant but not with Tom’s little buddies. I think it is frozen sperm from good old Ron Lunatic Hubbard.

Zee

I was in the pregnant by IUI. Now, on Team pillow. Check out the movement of her belly button.

Had two huge boys and my body did things in the last few weeks that were amazing. But my damn belly button wasn't zipping and zapping across my abdomen.

Where is this girls family?
    Drive a car, drive a boat, drive a plane. What does it matter? As long as I'm drunk!
    pəʇɐɔɐɯnpə ɹ ı

I'm with the group that thinks she WAS pregnant but isn't now. I think she already gave birth. In recent pictures her face is not full, or her arms or legs, like they were when they went to that funeral and we saw all the bathing suit shots etc. In any event, when they finally "unveil" the baby, it will definitely be by a Daddy other than Tom

Wow! I always thought people were teasing about her having a pillow or fake belly. I think she's really pregnant, by Tom? not sure.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information