Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why has no one spoken of the director who has constant molestion Allegations against

Bronze Member

Default Why has no one spoken of the director who has constant molestion Allegations against

There is a man named Chris Stokes.

He is the man behind various kid singing groups and movies starring children.
    (B2K, IMx, Quinton Tarver, etc)

All have came out at different times and mentioned they were molested by him.

B2k was a famous group in the early 2000s, B2K mentioned on a live tv show that they were raped, and that's why they were really leaving the industry. (no link to this as they called in the show)
    Omarion & Raz-B (former B2K stars) decided to stick it out in the industry.
    Omarion began to host dance tv show on MTV and never mention the past again.
    Raz-b after going back and forth between Chris Brown, left the country ( Raz-b mentioned a real man would never hit a girl, Chris brown had a mean reply, below) But Raz-B talked about Chris Stokes ruined his life on various youtube videos but he is usually made fun of

Raz-B tweeeted this
    Im just sittin here Thinking how can ****** like @ebenet & @ChrisBrown disrespect women as Intelligent as @HalleBerry11 @Rihanna
    34 minutes ago via web

Which Chris Brown responded

RT @chrisbrown: @razb2k ***** you want attention! Grow up *****!!! Dick in da booty ass lil boy

but he quickly appologized

Brown tells TMZ, "Yesterday was an unfortunate lack in judgment sparked by public Twitter attacks from Raz B, who was bent on getting attention. Words cannot begin to express how sorry and frustrated I am over what transpired publicly on Twitter."

Brown goes on, "I have learned over the past few years to not condone or represent acts of violence against anyone. Molestation and victims of such acts are not to be taken lightly; and for my comments I apologize -- from the bottom of my heart."

One source connected with Brown wanted to make one thing clear -- the notion that Raz B really was molested is highly questionable, given his video denial of the incident (above) -- not that it excuses Brown's comments.

Brown ends his apology with this: "I love all of my fans, gay and straight. I have friends from all walks of life and I am committed, with God's help, to continue becoming a better person."

Chris Brown Homophobic? -- I Apologize, I'm Not Homophobic | TMZ.com

Bronze Member

There are various youtube videos in which fans discuss the situation, but it's never mentioned in media.
    YouTube - ‪Raz B accuses Chris Stokes of Molesting B2K‬‏

Quinton was suppose to be the next big thing in music in the 90s, he was even featured in the moving Romeo & Juliet with Leonardo Dicaprio , he mysteriously disappeared.
    He reappeared a couple years ago and admitted that he was raped and he and singer Marques Houston was force to sleep with Chris Stokes
    I'm looking for the Quindon Tarver videos where he talks about it but here he is on the Leo movie
    YouTube - ‪Romeo and Juliet get married and Quindon Tarver sings THAT song‬‏
    YouTube - ‪The Return Of Quindon Tarver‬‏

Bronze Member

going to work. i'll post more articles later but the director has been discussed online but not on tv
    Last edited by Thighs; June 15th, 2011 at 08:14 AM.

Oh Lord.....
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Oh Lord.....
    I second this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Maybe this is not the best venue to discuss this topic. Although I cannot pass up an opportunity to call Chris Brown a douche.

I don't even want to know.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Chris Strokes' perverted ass has been talked about a lot on this forum, but the urban blogs have known about Chris Stokes being a pedo since 2005, long before Raz-B made his allegations.
    Last edited by hustle4alivin; June 15th, 2011 at 10:33 AM.
    What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

The title makes me think "He who won't be named."
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

The Dark Lord?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Yes him.

This thread might need a Lawd baby...
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Quote Originally Posted by Thighs View Post
    going to work. i'll post more articles later but the director has been discussed online but not on tv
    Dude, you're allowed to say his name.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalique View Post
    This thread might need a Lawd baby...

What Kind of Welfare, Witchcraft Hocus Pocus Hoedown is this?!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information