Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Lindsay Lohan Sympathy Thread

Default The Lindsay Lohan Sympathy Thread

You know, I've been thinking a lot about this lately. We've been making gossip a blood sport, and the saddest victim in all of this is Lindsay. (I only put Lohan in the thread title to abide by board rules, but I think we should respect her name change.) I mean, sure, it's fun to laugh at celebrities, but I'm really starting to feel like we've just been too hard on her, y'know? So now, since it's the start of a new month and all, I'd like for us to use this thread as a sort of board apology to Lindsay, a way to say "you know what, kid, you're all right." So fire away! Post your favourite pictures, stories, movie clips, whatever you want... as long as it's Lindsay-related and POSITIVE! Have fun!!!
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

Yeah, Yeah, April Fool's Day
    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

April Fool's Day, right?
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Elite Member

This is either April Fool's or you're on the wrong board, honey.

Go look at photos in the Beautiful Women section...you should see her at her best there.

Some of us do have a bit of sympathy for her because of her family background and shitty parents who threw her to the Hollywood wolves at a young age, but I don't think you'll get a tribute thread. At least not until she dies. So stick around!

Oh you guys, so cynical!

"Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

It's so sad the way everyone is against her. She's so misunderstood.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Right!? I don't know why we're so quick to blame her for everything, like all the cocaine, or the DUIs, or the stealing, or the horrible acting... it's just not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is not her fault. Everyone....her father, the media, her once supportive fans, and the meanies on GR are all out to get her. She is just trying her best to be the bestest Lindsay she can be. Lay off guys.
    Oh, I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

and she's soooo hot looking. You're all just bitter jealous fatties,
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Yep, we'll all be eating crow when she wins her first Oscar.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

And elevating her to sainthood when she ODs.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

The black kid is to blame.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

She uh, um has one of the prettiest meth faces I've ever seen!
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

True dat.
    -Bugdoll-

I heard last night that she has dragon breath.
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information