Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gavin Rossdale lied, had gay orgies. But was he also a rentboy?!?

Bronze Member

Default Gavin Rossdale lied, had gay orgies. But was he also a rentboy?!?

Seems like Gavin Rossdale really was lying through his teeth about "only experimenting" with gayness.

To my amusement, I was looking at some pics from the MOCA event on another site, and someone had posted this link, which to me proved definitively he was a big ol' liar.

Gay-vin Rossdale

In it James St. James, who knew Gavin back in the day, mentions Gavin participating in gay orgies As a bottom, to boot.

And damn, I so wish the chair leg incident had really involved Gavin Damn.

But, what really prompted me to post was that St James also refers to Gavin as a rentboy! So I googled a bit, and found a Dlisted post where several people in the comments said Gavin had been a rentboy in the 80s. Here it is: Would You Hit It? | Dlisted
    And...well, we all know how fond Boy George is of rentboys!

So... Was he, or wasn't he? Is there any truth to this one?

I'm putting my money on yes, he was. Nothing to back it up, just a gut feeling.

ETA: Gavin reminds me of a male figure skater every time I see that pic.
    Drive-by poster

What was the chair leg incident?

Bronze Member

Yeah, I'd wager that he was, too. I've got nothing to go on but those two posts, but yeah. A definite gut feeling.

The chair leg incident? Well, I know as much as you do, I guess you'd have to ask James St James (or Marilyn, or Gavin the rentboy, or whoever else was around when it happened). But, well...use your imagination

Quote Originally Posted by Corriella View Post
    Yeah, I'd wager that he was, too. I've got nothing to go on but those two posts, but yeah. A definite gut feeling.

The chair leg incident? Well, I know as much as you do, I guess you'd have to ask James St James (or Marilyn, or Gavin the rentboy, or whoever else was around when it happened). But, well...use your imagination
    Or we could get Boy George doped up and he'll spill it to us
    Drive-by poster

Bronze Member

Hahah, I really wish Boy George would put out yet another memoir (he's got 2 out already, what's another one!) and dish some more dirt! I'm not a fan of the man at all, but, damn, Take It Like a Man was an entertaining read.

And, ngl, I'd love to get some more dirt specifically on Mr Gwen Stefani. I never cared about him, but lately it really seems like the man's entire life is just a collection of random cheap and tawdry secrets! I actually feel a bit guilty for being as amused by all this as I am. I mean, poor Gwen...

Who gives a fuck if he is gay, bi, straight, or asexual? He and Gwen seem happy and isn't that what matters? Damn.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

I think the point is that he was for rent?

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I think the point is that he was for rent?
    I guess. But then why was this the first thing posted:

Seems like Gavin Rossdale really was lying through his teeth about "only experimenting" with gayness.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

I think Gwen is in the dark about a lot of things in Gavin's past. She was livid when she learned about his daughter... then demanded she get knocked up, which she did. Now the confession about Marilyn, and now this. How much can she take? I won't feel sorry for her, but, I've never been a fan of her and Gavin is just a player.

These rumors have been around forever and he's admitted to some of them... I dont really see the scandal here..

Quote Originally Posted by simonetvc View Post
    I think Gwen is in the dark about a lot of things in Gavin's past. She was livid when she learned about his daughter... then demanded she get knocked up, which she did. Now the confession about Marilyn, and now this. How much can she take? I won't feel sorry for her, but, I've never been a fan of her and Gavin is just a player.
    Look I'm certainly no huge Gwen fan but I don't know how you can "demand" to be knocked up. Think they had to work on it. Gavin didn't know about his daughter so how was he supposed to fess up about that one and for all we know he fessed up about the rest just because it wasn't in the papers doesn't mean she didn't know.

Now if my Boy George tapped Gavin's ass you could be sure we'd all know about it. Secret keeping is not really his forte.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Big fucking deal. Not like he's denying it. Why are your granny panties in a bundle over it?
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

So the fuck what he did gay orgies, I think that still falls under the category of experimenting at that age.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

The fact that the OP says "gayness" makes me think they are 14.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information