Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree179Likes

Thread: Jared Leto... hurts like Satan

Default Jared Leto... hurts like Satan

A mix of old gossip that's floating around the net about jared's sexual behavior, to keep you entertained for days. I usually take this info with a grain of salt, but too many people are telling the same story over the years to be fiction.
    Well,i for one believe jared is a little crazy, as in certifiable crazy

He's a fucking dick and an asshole and doesn't give a shit about the girls he hooks up with in the least! I know that's NO surprise and I didn't expect him to care about me or fall in love or anything HAHA. Alot of rockstars don't give a shit but at least they treat you like a person. This guy is one of the most selfish lovers i've ever experienced even to this day. I hooked up with him several years ago and I was about 4 months over 17. He was the 4th rockstar I hooked up with "all the way" not just sucking off , at that time.

I'm not fully blonde but I had blonde highlights then over light brown hair, blue/green eyes, and I'm about 5'6 115 lbs-slim but not too thin and my boobs are a B so not huge. If I had to compare myself to a celebrity, I'd say I look like Jennifer Aniston so not a huge knockout but not entirely ugly. I'm sort of sweet-faced and he made several mentions about my face looking innocent.

Anyway, the choking is 100% true as well as restraining and alot of holding you down. He fucks hard and rough and quick. There's alot of movement and position shifting and tit biting and sucking. There were marks left. He doesn't give a shit that his cock is fucking giganto and it hurt like satan. It's not only long, had to be about 11-12". It's thick and it burned and he wouldn't slow down even when I told him to. There were times were I had to bite down on him because of the pain down there and he didn't give 2 pisses about it. I think he got pleasure out of hurting me, in retrospect but I was too young and didn't know that then. He was a major dick when I would tell him to slow down or to change position to ease the pain a little. After that, I'd get attitude.

I didn't like the choking and at least he eased a bit on that but he still did the wrist restraining and ramming. I like rough sex but he seems to zone out and it's scary.

I liked the ass smacking, that was a huge turn on and I didn't mind his name-calling but basically the whole time I was fucking him, I felt as though I was being raped and not even a "play rape". In his mind, it seemed like he thought he was fucking raping me. It was very odd.

So girls, if you're into this whole thing then by all means, Jared's your man. I'll say one thing, if you can handle a big cock, go for it.
    Source Jared leto fucking RAPES his hookups. -- Groupie Central Message Board

Lots of more stories here, but basically they all get down to having rough sex with him, and him chocking them.

Re: 30 Seconds to Mars (Jared Leto) -- Groupie Central Message Board

Note: Some names have been changed in this story.

Both Jennifer and Megan lived in San Luis Obispo. This was a couple years ago. San Luis Obispo is a mid-sized college town on the central coast of California. One day Jared Leto and his band "30 Seconds to Mars" came to town to play a gig at a bar. The show was 21 and over. Jennifer was only 20 at the time but really wanted to go. Regrettably for her she did not have a fake i.d. but instead decided to wait around by the back of the bar, where the musicians' entrance was located. Jennifer stood outside for 20 minutes before being tapped on the shoulder by a leather-pants clad, hair-dyed young man. The hand on her shoulder belonged to the very person that she had been so hoping to see, Jared Leto. He was much skinnier and shorter than she had imagined him, but he was still really cute, just like in the movies. Jared asked her if she wanted to go to the show and she said she did. He told her to follow him inside. Jennifer did as she was instructed.

Once they got inside Jared started ignoring Jennifer. He took out an expensive looking cell phone and began talking very loudly on it, so loud that Jennifer wondered whether he was trying to draw attention to himself. Jared paced back and forth, the phone cupped to his ear, while Jennifer sat at the bar, waiting for him and his attention to come back to her. Eventually Jared slid the phone back into his leather pants and eyed her with those big blue eyes of his. Jared then bought her many expensive drinks. The alcohol and conversation flowed freely, and Jennifer was very happy. The two made plans to go out to dinner after the show. Jared excused himself and went backstage. Soon after he swaggered onstage and played with his band. Jennifer really liked them.

Jared found Jennifer after the show and she took him and the rest of 30 Seconds to Mars to a local pizza place. When ordering their pizza Jared made sure to tell the server that he was vegan and there should be no cheese on the pizza. Jared also ordered many pitchers of beer. 10 minutes after ordering, Jared excused himself, got up and went over to the area where the pizzas were made, and reminded the cook that he was vegan and thus there should be no cheese on the pizza they had ordered. The cook assured Jared that he was aware of this and there would definitely not be any cheese on their pizza.

After finishing off the last of the cheese-less pizza, Jared asked Jennifer what she was doing later. She told him she didn't have any plans. These were the very words that Jennifer had been waiting all night to hear. Jared told Jennifer the room number of the hotel he was staying in and suggested she come by later that night.

And of course Jennifer went to the hotel room. Jared was on the phone when he answered the door, but he showed Jennifer in. Jennifer and Jared embraced and began kissing. Things progressed and it became quite obvious to both parties what was going to happen. Before the act happened, Jared posed a question to Jennifer: "Do you want to call me Jared or Daddy?" Jennifer chose Jared. During the sex Jared stretched his arms out and wrapped his hands around Jennifer's throat. She was facing away from him at the time and didn't know what was going on, asphyxiation had never been a part of sex for her before. She went along with it as Jared's hands closed firmly around her windpipe and the air began to be pushed out of her. Jared kept this up for awhile until she asked him to stop.

When Jennifer told my friend Megan about what happened, Megan asked Jennifer if they had anal sex. Jennifer strongly denied it but Megan suspected this was not the case.

Post-coitus Jared was not as interested as he had been in Jennifer. She stayed the night and the next day gave Jared her phone number and he promised to call. That same night the other members of 30 Seconds to Mars stayed at Megan's house. They were very drunk and were hitting on her roommates. They told Megan's roommates that Jared slept with girls in almost every city they went to, and cheated on his then girlfriend, Cameron Diaz, all the time.

30 Seconds to Mars left town the next day. They had another dive bar to play at. But though Jared was out of Jennifer's life, he was still very much in her heart. She downloaded all the 30 Seconds to Mars songs that she could find and would listen to them all the time. Her enthusiasm for the band knew no bounds. Jennifer would tell everyone she knew about how great they were. Sadly for her no one shared the same enthusiasm.

Two weeks later Cameron Diaz graced the cover of the new Cosmopolitan magazine. Inside the magazine Cameron talked about her relationship with Jared Leto. She described their relationship as being a very committed one, and thought that it would last a long time.

Three more weeks passed and still Jared had not called Jennifer. Then one night when Jennifer was not home, her roommate Shadi was awoken by the phone ringing at 3 a.m. Groggy from being woken up, Shadi put the receiver up to her ear and heard a male voice talking about how hard his cock was. This talk continued for awhile before Shadi asked who was calling. The voice at the other end of the line said, "This is Jennifer right?", and Shadi informed the caller it wasn't. The person then said to Shadi, "Oh, sorry about that. Can you just tell Jennifer that Jared called?" That was the last time Jared tried to call Jennifer. She never heard from him again.
    source Brian M. Palmer | Jared or Daddy?

I am not writing this to defend Jared Leto in any way, but how on earth are groupies expecting any sort of respect?
    They hook up at gigs just because the want to fuck one of the band members (I believe that they don't even care if he's a specific band member - any will do).
    They'd do anything to have sex with a person they don't even know and they'd gladly do anything asked by said person.
    I don't think that they even care for the music or anything.

I find it really amazing that they expect to be respected, because I certainly wouldn't.
    And I am not talking about women just wanting a one night adventure: I have nothing against that!
    Groupies are different, I despise their "I don't care about your music, I am just here to fuck you" attitude and the way they "collect" musicians they've been in bed with.

Quoting from the link of the groupie forum:

>i dont think he drinks. shannon does. to keep his
    >attention i would say clevage and compliments. and yes
    >he does choke. its not that bad. he def hooks up and i
    >doubt u can gain his respect. he'll probably just want
    >to do u. i dont think he respects girls much.

>> He 100% hooks up. And I agree the choking isnt THAT bad.
    The sentence should read: I don't think he respects groupies much! Not all girls or fans are groupies!
    Also "he'll probably just want to do you". Well, you just want to do him, so you should get along well...
    lindsaywhit likes this.

SVZ

Girls are really bad at estimating penis size. 7" becomes 13"

@ Melyanna

I find it really amazing that they expect to be respected, because I certainly wouldn't.
    And I am not talking about women just wanting a one night adventure: I have nothing against that!
    Groupies are different, I despise their "I don't care about your music, I am just here to fuck you" attitude and the way they "collect" musicians they've been in bed with.
    I do understand what you mean, and I can partly share your views. I don't respect groupies, and you say it's mutual, they want to fuck the superstar, he wants to fuck them, so it's mutual. They will complain either if they get what they wanted, because they have been used and discarded and also if they don't get it, you know. But having said all this and that I find repulsive the other story from San Louis Obispo. He shouldn't use the fact that 99% of this girls are star struck to have his way with them. Yes, choking isn't that bad, but breathe play is an extremely dangerous pratice that should be done between two consenting adults. it's all right if he wants to play the 'daddy jared' game, but it gets disturbing if he wants to play it with little girls at his concerts

Quote Originally Posted by Speranza View Post
    @ Melyanna

I do understand what you mean, and I can partly share your views. I don't respect groupies, and you say it's mutual, they want to fuck the superstar, he wants to fuck them, so it's mutual. They will complain either if they get what they wanted, because they have been used and discarded and also if they don't get it, you know. But having said all this and that I find repulsive the other story from San Louis Obispo. He shouldn't use the fact that 99% of this girls are star struck to have his way with them. Yes, choking isn't that bad, but breathe play is an extremely dangerous pratice that should be done between two consenting adults. it's all right if he wants to play the 'daddy jared' game, but it gets disturbing if he wants to play it with little girls at his concerts
    Yup, I totally agree with you about this.
    I just wouldn't say that it's 100% his fault: he is using girls and doing dangerous things, and this is disgusting, but on the other hand, those girls are making temselves available for him without knowing him at all: this is a good way to willingly put yourself in a dangerous situation.

I hooked up with him several years ago and I was about 4 months over 17. He was the 4th rockstar I hooked up with "all the way" not just sucking off , at that time.
    Holy slutballs. Does your mother know where you are?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^^ my thoughts exactly.
    do these girls feel proud after they've accomplished sucking some bandmember's dick? i'm not a prude but good god, have some dignity please.

i do believe everything they said about his sexual behavior, though.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Sorry, stupid girls. You hang out trying to fuck a star and think that they're going to give a shit about you. Dumb dumb dumb!

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

He was guest DJ on the classic rock station that I have on all the time. They do a thing called Takeover Tuesday where a rocker gets to play their favourite tracks, songs that influenced them, etc, and talk a bit about themselves. He gave off a creepy vibe and obviously thought he was much funnier than he was. I ended up putting on a CD instead.

As for the whole choking thing - not good, not good at all, particularly as he doesn't ask first and just goes ahead and does it. Not everyone is into it and one day he's going to do it to the wrong girl, she'll react badly and he'll end up in court.
    We can't stop here. This is bat country.

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

They may not deserve respect or a call they next day, but they also don't deserve to be hurt during sex because that turns the guy on. If a girl is being hurt and she says to stop, slow down, or change positions because it's hurting and the dickhead gets off on it and refuses, that is sexual assault, whether it happens to a virginal girl, prostitute, groupie, whoever. No one should be treated like that. And yeah, fucking around with a choking game when the girl doesn't give her consent or knowledge beforehand is stupid and borderline criminal. He's lucky that he's gotten away with this shit. So yeah, these girls are ridiculous and stupid but no one deserves to be hurt during sex, either. It's interesting that the majority of the comments made have been on the girls' lousy behavior and not his.
    Sasha and meganleigh like this.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    They may not deserve respect or a call they next day, but they also don't deserve to be hurt during sex because that turns the guy on. If a girl is being hurt and she says to stop, slow down, or change positions because it's hurting and the dickhead gets off on it and refuses, that is sexual assault, whether it happens to a virginal girl, prostitute, groupie, whoever. No one should be treated like that. And yeah, fucking around with a choking game when the girl doesn't give her consent or knowledge beforehand is stupid and borderline criminal. He's lucky that he's gotten away with this shit. So yeah, these girls are ridiculous and stupid but no one deserves to be hurt during sex, either. It's interesting that the majority of the comments made have been on the girls' lousy behavior and not his.
    Of course no one ever deserves to be hurt during sex.
    The problem I have is that they willingly put themselves in dangerous situation (sex with complete strangers) for a very stupid reason.
    It's not really about being lousy, but rather about being dumb enough to risk being hurt.

I hope the next time he starts choking a groupie she will turn and start choking him right back but forget to let go.
    Last edited by sluce; September 14th, 2010 at 10:39 AM.
    chartreuse likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Right on.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I hope the next time he starts choking a groupie she will turn and start choking him right back but forget to let go.
    This is really dangerous, though. At that point they are impassioned an enraged. Better to safely extricate oneself from the situation as quickly as possible and then call the police. Sexual aggressors are often only fueled by return aggression.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

He just was on chelsea lately with a spanking paddle and a devilish smile on him. While I admit he was funny, I still believe his sexual kinks will get him into trouble if he isn't more careful with all this

interview is here for anyone who's interested

YouTube - Chelsea Lately: Jared Leto

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information