Login to remove the ads!

Thread: Paris Hilton, I see London, I see France...

Default Paris Hilton, I see London, I see France...

Paris Hilton nearly parties out of her dress at Cannes after-party

By Daily Mail Reporter
    Last updated at 12:33 PM on 19th May 2010

Arriving at the Chopard 150th anniversary party in Cannes this week, Paris Hilton looked stunning in a flowing strapless blue Alberto Makali dress.
    But as she moved on the nightclubs of the French Riviera, the socialite soon realised perhaps a floor-length gown wasn't quite suitable for a night on the dancefloor.
    As she danced on stage at the VIP Room club on Monday night, the 29-year-old narrowly avoiding exposing her cleavage to the revellers as gravity took hold.

Protecting her modesty: Paris Hilton grabs her blue dress as gravity begins to take hold as she parties at the VIP Room club in Cannes with her sister Nicky

The hotel heiress was clearly insecure about her low-cut dress as she was spotted repeatedly checking her 32B breasts hadn't spilled out of the dress.
    Her over-exposure didn't stop there, the reality TV star later ended up flashing her backside as she lifted up her floor-length gown as she walked across the stage.

Her near-miss comes exactly a year after Hilton put on a very public show of affection with ex-boyfriend Doug Reinhardt in Cannes, who she split from last month.

Glamorous: While Hilton's blue Alberto Makali dress looked stunning on the red carpet, it wasn't quite suitable for a nightclub

The Simple Life star was photographed grabbing her breasts, lifting up her skirt and straddled Reinhardt while kissing him in front of stunned revellers at the very same nightclub.

Ahead of her wardrobe malfunction, Hilton started the night off at the Chopard 150th Anniversary party at the Palm Beach Hotel, where she mingled with the likes of Lindsay Lohan, Naomi Campbell and Kate Beckinsale.

WARNING, flabby banned butt coming!!!!

The night was a real family affair for Hilton, who is holidaying on the French Riviera with her parents Rick and Kathy and younger siblings Nicky, 26, and Barron, 20.
    But then she moved on to the after-party at the VIP Room with Nicky and Barron, where they were entertained by Lionel Richie - father of Paris's former best friend Nicole Richie.

Cheeky: Hilton must have known she was flashing her backside as she lifted up her floor-length gown over her waist

Writing on her Twitter page, Hilton said: 'Had so much fun last night at the Chopard Party. Lionel Richie performed and was amazing! Love him.'
    As well as the designer dress, the socialite was also wearing a pair of huge diamond earrings, which she revealed were a gift from a 'secret admirer'.
    She gushed: 'The most beautiful earrings on Earth and the most incredible watch.'
    Her friend Lady Victoria Hervey said Hilton was on a 'manhunt' in Cannes since splitting from Reinhardt after a 12 month on/off relationship.

Family affair: Paris and sister Nicky started the evening with their parents Rick and Kathy and brother Barron

Hervey said: 'She’s on a rampage to find a new hot, rich fella.'
    English socialite Hervey found she was also struggling with her low neckline at the Chopard party as she adjusted her loose-fitting dress on the red carpet.

Hilton is currently staying with her family on a yacht docked in Cannes after flying in via private jet last Thursday.
    She's already hit several parties and events, including the Monaco Grand Prix on Sunday and last night's World Music Awards.
    She wrote on her Twitter page: 'Cannes is Amazing! We have the most incredible yacht and I'm with the people I love most! My friends and family.
    'So much fun here! I love Europe.'

She is such a useless shit stain on the panties of humanity~Bitter's awesome description of K.K

She has an old man's ass. I'm glad she rarely shows up as gossip anymore.
    "Ronan is a Sinatra this comes from years of watching Maury!!!" *Diva!

Her parents must be so proud.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    She has an old man's ass. I'm glad she rarely shows up as gossip anymore.
    Me too. I was so tired of seeing her on TV, magazines, and all over the net.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

^me too on the gossip part, not the old mans ass part. Mine is nice and muscular. Heh heh!
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

That ass is horrible!
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Worst pancake ass ever. To say nothing of the crab and herp infestation...

Beautiful dress shame it doesn't fit her - it wouldn't do that if it did.

Flat arse is HORRIBLE!!! Exceptionally unattractive but indicative of someone that drives everywhere.

wtf?? nasty slut.

Elite Member

Racist Skank!

Yes! ^^^ Thanks for that, I missed you yoyoma!

flat pancake ass
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Thread Information