Login to remove the ads!

Thread: Any soccer player gossip?

Default Any soccer player gossip?

i am a huge soccer fan and was wondering if anyone had any gossip on any of the soccer players (cristiano ronaldo, nani, sergio ramos, robinho, iker casillas, carlos bocanegra etc)

I've read Christiano Ronaldo is a Ho! Also he only wears speedos and looks greasy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

lol i also heard he is a ho but is really nice

Met Christiano Ronaldo. Not nice at all. Whiniest little bitchy bitch. All his team mates shot him hateful looks, too. Portugal, I mean. Figo, on the other hand, is gracious and wonderful and charming and patient and modest and just overall dreamy.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Met Christiano Ronaldo. Not nice at all. Whiniest little bitchy bitch. All his team mates shot him hateful looks, too. Portugal, I mean. Figo, on the other hand, is gracious and wonderful and charming and patient and modest and just overall dreamy.
    really? damn that sucks. how did he act that made him come off as rude?

First of all, it takes him hours to get ready. After a game, he had the whole mixed zone waiting for several hours. Everyone else on the team had already done to press rounds, politely and patiently. Including much more accomplished (at the time) superstars like Deco and Figo. Even Scolaris. Those superstars were done with their interviews and waiting on the bus hours before Mr. Pissypants finally came out of the locker. He then came out looking like a little princess, tons of perfume, tons of hairgel, tons of jewelry. And on top of that, he was bitchy to everyone who asked him questions, he was bitchy to us (FIFA) and bitchy to his team members. Absolutely unbearable. It was apparent that this wasn't a one time occurence, because his team members kept rolling their eyes a him. I didn't find that partcularly surprising, I mean look at him.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I almost get an orgasm anytime i watch Crissie wetpants Ronaldo crying big scalding tears when Portugal lost the Euro to Greece,lol.
    The man in charge of Man.Un locker rooms said he is the biggest asshole ever.The nicest one?non else but Wayne Rooney,yes.
    I ve met Zidane,but it is really a haze..i was smitten.
    Reality is an illusion caused by extreme lack of alcohol.

I met Rooney, too. He was adorable. Very sweet looking in person, just a fun kid all around. Beckham was nice, too. And Lampard had bad body odor.

But even if I repeat myself, Figo was the nicest one of them all. Funny, charming, beautiful. I'm still smitten after all these years.

Never met Zidane, he was barred from the game France played at our venue in 2006 and didn't even show up. It's better that way. I kept my dignity. No drooling or freakout.

Best looking team: Ghana. Some very, very fine looking men. And a few indescent proposals...
    -Bugdoll-

I really really drooled,i am telling you..lol
    And i ve met lots of playres,back in my day(said with shaking old voice)i doubt you know them.
    Kroyff one of them,the Netherlands squad shopped for souvenirs from my shop.

Aw, I love that old Netherland team, especially Cryuff.

I met Kluivert and Rykert. Kluivert in Amsterdam and Rykert in London.

My favorite Dutch team was the era of 2000-2004, though. With Cocu and Robben and Stam and Brockhorst and de Boer and van der Saar and van Nistelroy and and and. Van Nistelroy plays in Germany now. That's so cool! He replaced van der Vaart at the HSV.
    -Bugdoll-

Cant spell those Dutch names at all.
    I met Cluivert too,when he played for Barcha,my youngest was in love with the man so we went and watched him practicing and he was a nice guy,good looking too.

My brother was obsessed with im when he was a little kid. So we went to the Ajax stadium and stalked him. He was very sweet to my brother, who was crying, lol. That was a long, long time ago. 16 years now. Holy shit.
    -Bugdoll-

chilly willy have you ever met sergio ramos?

Zidane is so sexy..so intense looking.

Anyone have hockey or baseball player gossip??
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

Thread Information