Login to remove the ads!

Thread: Celebs Valentine's Day horror stories

Red face Celebs Valentine's Day horror stories

News – Valentine's Day Horror Stories! – Healthy Lifestyle – UsMagazine.com

Valentine's Day Horror Stories!
    Thursday – February 11, 2010 – 12:26pm

Stars always get the guy on TV and in movies.

But in real life? Not so much.

Read on for Hayden Panettiere, Lauren Conrad and the other stars' Valentine's Day horror stories.

Hayden Panettiere
    "I went through a bad breakup and spent the day at a restaurant called Birds, where they had an anti-Valentine's Day party. You can hang up notes like I HATE HIM or HE WAS MEAN TO MY DOG and make a voodoo doll out of your ex and poke it."

Jessica Biel
    "In fourth grade, I made the big huge card for a boy. I found it in the trash later in the day. It's cool. It's fine. I feel like I am better for it…not that I'm still thinking about it or anything."

Khloe Kardashian
    "My worst Valentine's Day ever was, I think I was like 17, or 18, like the love of my life, like my boyfriend who I was obsessed with in love, my first love, left me on Valentine's Day and moved back home. He just left -- like never said anything. Who leaves on Valentine's Day when you have a girlfriend that you're supposedly in love with? I get it. it was young love, but it really, really sucked, and I think it ruined every Valentine's Day from here on out."

Tate Donovan
    "I spent a ridiculous amount of money on a pair of Tiffany diamond stud earrings for a girlfriend -- it wasn't Jen Aniston! I gave them to her at dinner, and she burst into tears and said, 'You don't know me! I never wear studs, only drop earrings.' I was just, like, I can't win."

Lauren Conrad
    "In high school, I remember me and my friend were dating best friends and we went to a restaurant and we decorated the table and had presents waiting and had them meet us there on Valentine's Day and my date showed up drunk! I was really bummed. I put hours of work into it and he showed up drunk."

Jersey Shore's Snooki
    "I couldn't go on a date because he lived two hours away. I said I didn't feel well, but really I was hung-over because I went out the night before and got trashed."

Chad Michael Murray
    "A guy friend and I went to California Pizza Kitchen, and a group of pretty girls came over to us and said, 'You guys are gay, right?' I wound up really lonely.

Michelle Trachtenberg
    "I once dated a guy who was like, 'Holy s*it, I just made out with Harriet the Spy!' And that's messed up. Don't say that. I was 10, you're 30, it's just weird."

For more Valentine's Day horror stories, check out the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands now.
    I love how Tate Donovan felt compelled to stress he was not talking about Jennifer Aniston...

I was like, then I was like, wow I'm like.... morons.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brookie View Post
    I was like, then I was like, wow I'm like.... morons.
    I was about to comment on the same thing...dimwits...

and yet you hear so many young girls speaking this way, it makes you want to scream doesn't it

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    I love how Tate Donovan felt compelled to stress he was not talking about Jennifer Aniston...
    Yet failed to say that it wasn't Sandra Bullock, and he was engaged to her too. I really can't see her saying that either, though.

Thread Information