Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are there celebs hitting back against Xenu?

Default Are there celebs hitting back against Xenu?

I came across a really interesting post on ONTD- its locked only to memebers but it has vids from an ex member of Scientology who is basically outing Travolta and Lisa Marie Presley and it has interesting tidbits.

these are the vids - around 4 min mark it gets really interesting esp about Travolta and Leah Remini
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHnO7NdnFZU&NR=1[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJuNMl9G2UU[/youtube]

I think from the sounds of it - it looks like these celebs are hitting back against Xenu and Travolta so definitely wants to get out from their clutches.

I really don't care about Travolta, but am curious about what is in Leah Remini's file

Blog Entries

Interesting...how accurate/authentic a source is he?
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Come out John! We'll still love you...

Besides, everyone has probably sucked dick at one time or another in Hollywood. At least you probably enjoyed it.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I have no idea - but I think the timing and him mentioing specific celebs eye brow raising.

And what about the bit Statute of limitations about Travolta and then dismissing that makes you wonder.

Gold Member

OMG! They have information on celebs doing drugs???

Scientology over estimates it's importance in the world.

<<<yawwwwnnnnnnnn>>>

Bronze Member

This is very interesting. Do all these celebs have shady pasts with things that are so damaging that their careers will be ruined? OK, we know what John's is, but does that explain all of them?

When I look at myself, I can't think of anything other than I smoked pot a few times and stole some candy from a truckstop when I was 12. Other than that, there isn't anything particularly interesting. Why would all these celebs have blackmail worthy skeletons? That would be a strange coincidence.

A*O

Surely by now enough people know about these whackjobs not to go anywhere near a Co$bot mothership, let alone spill their guts about past indiscretions in some kind of confessional/audit bollox. Are there really so many gullible fools out there?
    How can you trust anything that bleeds for 3 days every month but doesn't die?

Sooner or later they are going to try that on the wrong person. Someoe big enough & rich enough to say pubish and bedamned. That should start a landslide.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

A*O

The guy in those vids is creeeeeeeeeepy.
    How can you trust anything that bleeds for 3 days every month but doesn't die?

Love how he comes down on the media for these "poor poor celebs" not being able to leave the evil CO$ Empire.

Don't be a dipshit and tell all your deepest darkest secrets to a cult when you're trying to make a living in the public eye and you'll be okay. Or at least tell them to get fucked when your son dies as a result of yours and your nutjob fake wife's adherence to their bullshit and take whatever losses may come while you still have the public's sympathy.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Bronze Member

I agree Mrs Dark , they made a big mistake by doing that. Left them open to being tied to this cult. But some people need something to grasp onto, to help them through life. And something about COS had to appeal to them for them and then they just got sucked in from there. It can happen to the best of us.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Love how he comes down on the media for these "poor poor celebs" not being able to leave the evil CO$ Empire.
    I completely agree.

Maybe I'm particularly cold-hearted right now, but these videos actually made me lose sympathy for celebs being blackmailed into staying in the COS.

I think the love bombing within the cult becomes something they are used to having. They know if they leave the cult they won't have the love bombing and they'll be out among the regular people (whom they may actually think of as wogs, less human than them, especially after being in the cult for such a long time), and the regular people won't "love" them in the same artificial way if their past "sins" come out. Suck it up!

Elite Member

it has to be something HUGE not just an affair or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Karistiona View Post
    Interesting...how accurate/authentic a source is he?
    Aaron Saxton is ex-sea org. He has numerous videos on youtube with details on inside stuff regarding the Co$ in Australia. And I'm pretty sure he has sent numerous letters to Senator Xenophon in Australia regarding the Co$.
    Here are some Whyweprotest threads that concern him, and discuss his videos if you're interested:
    Why We Protest | Activism Forum - Search Results

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information