Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is this mark on Catherine Zeta Jones's breast?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default What is this mark on Catherine Zeta Jones's breast?

Anyone know? Seems like it might be the outline of an implant or something, but it is so obvious?

Catherine Zeta-Jones Makes Broadway Debut To Mixed Reviews (PHOTOS)

Scroll down to the first picture in the black dress. I can't figure out how to post the picture.

Blog Entries

I think it's just a shadow..
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Hit By Ban Bus!

Above the shadow, there's a white scar-like line.

Thanks for posting the pix btw!

They're both shadows, what's happening is that she's in a media scrum and there are flashes going off from all different directions.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Bronze Member

It's defo a scar, but I don't think its from breast enlargment surgery. Looks more like perhaps she had something removed, a benign cyste maybe? Hard to tell.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I don't think it's a shadow, definitely a scar. It wouldn't be a breast implant scar so I'm curious. But it's not a shadow, otherwise why would it just be on the curve of her breast?

also what's a scrum?

Bronze Member

Catherine Zeta-Jones’s Plastic Surgery Secret: Breast Implants?

Posted on July 27th, 2007 in Celebrity Plastic Surgery by Jet H. Ross

Catherine Zeta-Jones’s Wednesday appearance on the David Letterman Show in a scintillating golden mini skirt that boasted decidedly larger-looking breasts renewed rumors that the Welsh actress may have gotten breast implants.
    Make Me Heal first reported on this breast augmentation rumor in January of this year when the 37-year old actress was seen on the beaches of St. Barts in a skimpy two-piece swimsuit that revealed strikingly larger breasts than the ones she sported in previous years. While Zeta-Jones’s breasts appear to have grown in volume by at least one cup size or more relative to photos of her seven or eight years ago, the change in breast size may be attributed to her weight gain over the last few years and from having two children.
    Moreover, Christine Zeta-Jones’s breasts do not have the typical tell-tale signs of breast implants which are round and upright. Some pictures of Zeta-Jones actually show that she has moderate sagging in her breasts, which would rule out a recent boob job.
    On the other hand, some insiders insist that Zeta-Jones had a boob job in the past and that her weight gain over the years alone could not explain the considerable gain in breast volume that she experienced. London-based Plastic surgeon Apostolos Gaitanis claims that Zeta-Jones had a breast augmentation in spite of her having packed on some pounds. “There is a considerable difference in the volume of the breasts. She has put weight on over the years but it looks suspiciously like she has had breast augmentation because the breasts are full and have more volume.” Dr. Gaitanis added that “they look firmer and project to the front. They are very full, which is a sign of a boob job”.
    Catherine Zeta Jones dropped a few dress sizes in the last few months, claiming to have gone on a crash diet and exercise regime to shed the pounds. Zeta-Jones previously told how she “ate for Wales” while pregnant with her first son Dylan, now six, putting on 50lbs. The star denies having had any plastic surgery, although it is rumored (and pretty obvious to us) that she had a blepharoplasty (eye lift) in 2001 and that she had previously had her nose done. Moreover, Zeta-Jones flawless and wrinkle-free face suggests use of dermal injection fillers such as Botox, Restylane, or Juvederm and potential potential laser skin procedures and chemical peels.
    Sizing up Catherine Zeta-Jones after all her alleged enhancements, she remains a naturally beautiful woman whose work, if any, is subtle and well done. Unfortunately, we cannot say the same about her husband Michael Douglas’s facelift, whose surgery results are disappointing.
    See Before & After Breast Augmentation Photos

Chat on Plastic Surgery Message Boards
    Shop for Plastic Surgery & Beauty Products
    Pic source: Daily Mail
    Catherine Zeta-Jones’s Plastic Surgery Secret: Breast Implants? » Celebrity Plastic Surgery, News, Gossip

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    They're both shadows, what's happening is that she's in a media scrum and there are flashes going off from all different directions.
    Exactly.

Kids - look up your physics & "light refraction" & you'll understand why its white...

And as for the boob job - try here... Did Catherine Zeta Jones get breast implants?

Quote Originally Posted by collateral damage View Post
    I don't think it's a shadow, definitely a scar. It wouldn't be a breast implant scar so I'm curious. But it's not a shadow, otherwise why would it just be on the curve of her breast?

also what's a scrum?
    Google is your friend... scrum dictionary - Google Search

Is it the school holidays already????

Hit By Ban Bus!

Guess google isn't all it's cracked up to be. Here's what your link says

scrum (skrm)
    n. 1. Sports a. A play in Rugby in which the two sets of forwards mass together around the ball and, with their heads down, struggle to gain possession of the ball.
    b. The mass or formation of players during such a play.

2. Chiefly British A disordered or confused situation involving a number of people.

intr.v. scrummed, scrum·ming, scrums To engage in a scrum.

Gold Member

Yeah, it's not a scar. On a different note, I never realized what a peculiar body she has.

I noticed the dark circles and bags under her eyes more than her boobs. You can still see them even with all that makeup caked on her face.

This pic is similar, though farther away, and there is no white line:

Catherine Zeta-Jones gets a glamorous make-over as she stars on Broadway in A Little Light Music | Mail Online

Although, I did also wonder when her boobs got so big...

She may have implants but that is definitely not a scar. Wrong placement for starters. Just light and shadow.
    Quote Originally Posted by collateral damage View Post
    Guess google isn't all it's cracked up to be. Here's what your link says
    scrum (skrm)
    n. 1. Sports a. A play in Rugby in which the two sets of forwards mass together around the ball and, with their heads down, struggle to gain possession of the ball.
    b. The mass or formation of players during such a play.

2. Chiefly British A disordered or confused situation involving a number of people.
    intr.v. scrummed, scrum·ming, scrums To engage in a scrum.
    What's the problem with that definition? It describes it perfectly.
    "Creepy, like when Tom Cruise laughs." - Bloodhound Gang

"the sight of Kim writhing around with her huge bum and the sound of her horrible high-pitched wailing repulsed me. By the end of the tape, I had burst into tears." - Mike Amess

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Moongirl View Post
    This pic is similar, though farther away, and there is no white line:

Catherine Zeta-Jones gets a glamorous make-over as she stars on Broadway in A Little Light Music | Mail Online

Although, I did also wonder when her boobs got so big...

I often wonder if having kids does this with the celebrities. I was flat as a pancake before I had kids.

Celebrities have different DNA than we mere mortals.
    "Creepy, like when Tom Cruise laughs." - Bloodhound Gang

"the sight of Kim writhing around with her huge bum and the sound of her horrible high-pitched wailing repulsed me. By the end of the tape, I had burst into tears." - Mike Amess

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information