Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie spread rumors that Jennifer Aniston did not want children

Gold Member

Default Angelina Jolie spread rumors that Jennifer Aniston did not want children

Remember all those rumors that Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston split because she didn't want children? They were spread by Angelina Jolie.

"It was Angelina who came up with the whole story about Jennifer not wanting to have kids," a source connected to 20th Century Fox, which produced "Mr. and Mrs. Smith," said. "She was convinced that is the story that would resonate with all these women who saw her as a man-stealing bitch."

Pitt was furious when he heard about the mean-spirited whisper campaign that his new girlfriend was spreading about his ex-wife. He ordered Jolie to stop the rumors.

Pot-puffing Pitt & paranoid Jolie on road to breakup amid loud & 'scary' fights - NYPOST.com

I think many suspected that Jolie was the source of the rumors, but his is the first official confirmation I have seen.

I flipped through Ian's book (I wouldn't buy it), and he also claimed that Jen had a miscarriage in 2004 (when Pitt was already sleeping with Jolie).

So, maybe Jen was telling the truth when she told Vanity Fair that she wanted children and that was not the reason behind the split.

Jolie seems to be a real piece of work. If you flip through Ian's book, you get the impression that she is a master manipulator who is constantly using the technique of "misdirection" to deflect attention from scandals she is involved in.

An example he used is that when the rumors about Jolie being intimate with her brother surfaced, she married Billy Bob to distract attention from that scandal - that the relationship with Billy Bob was not real; he was a friend who wanted to take of her (she had just checked herself into a mental hospital.) Then when the story about her illegally adopting Maddox was about to break, Jolie announced her break up with Billy Bob to again shift the focus.

I have to hand it to the woman. She was a woman who slept with a married man and broke up a popular relationship. But by making children the focus, she successfully got many people to believe his wife was at fault for the split. And she shifted the focus of her and Brad's relationship away from infidelity to family and charitable giving so well that she's honestly got millions of people believing she's a charitable saint.

. . .

What a mean old lady...lol.

Seriously.. two words: cage match. Winner takes all. I'm sick of this bullshit.

Hit By Ban Bus!

We already knew this. I think the NYT piece a while back hinted at it, in addition to exposing the fact that Angie calls the paps for prearranged "candids" of her happy family.

And really, isn't all of the following the truth?:

But by making children the focus, she successfully got many people to believe his wife was at fault for the split. And she shifted the focus of her and Brad's relationship away from infidelity to family and charitable giving so well that she's honestly got millions of people believing she's a charitable saint.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    We already knew this. I think the NYT piece a while back hinted at it, in addition to exposing the fact that Angie calls the paps for prearranged "candids" of her happy family.

And really, isn't all of the following the truth?:

But by making children the focus, she successfully got many people to believe his wife was at fault for the split. And she shifted the focus of her and Brad's relationship away from infidelity to family and charitable giving so well that she's honestly got millions of people believing she's a charitable saint.
    I've heard this before as well and it's one of the few stories about Jolie I actually believe to be true.
    wait, did i miss something? who broke your wang?
    Keneesha when she banged it up a mango tree until I fainted.

the better story is coming up later:

INCESTGATE !
    Holy Angie. Her brother. Two freaks.

Round and round we go...
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Elite Member

I've always been Team Jen. Angelina's always been a bitch and a manipulator. I've always believe Angelina was insecure about Jennifer and her continued ties to Brad and especially his mother (who adores her). I'm sure there have been many moments when Brad has asked himself "WTF was I thinking?" There are just too many rumors of Brad/Jen phone chats and meet ups to be coincidental. It's a waiting game, I guess.....

I remember him coming onto national tv in some interview when this whole saga began saying that it was "bs" about Jen not wanting children to be the reason they broke up.

Could you imagine the field day the tabs would have if any of this book ever proved true. I mean not like they haven't been for the past several years....sigh
    Last edited by viggofan; December 5th, 2009 at 11:46 PM.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

JA doesn't want kids, but she has great PR people who keep putting out these stories about her either being "pregnant," or "adopting," she and Brad were separated before he even started the film with Angelina....it was all over the papers.

Quote Originally Posted by Classic Broad View Post
    JA doesn't want kids, but she has great PR people who keep putting out these stories about her either being "pregnant," or "adopting," she and Brad were separated before he even started the film with Angelina....it was all over the papers.
    I don't think that's true. Both Jennifer AND Brad have denied the allegations that she didn't want kids, and there were stories of her having a miscarriage even before they broke up.

Also, Jennifer and brad were still together when he started filming Mr. and Mrs. Smith with Angelina. That's why he initially denied that they hooked up during filming, and why it was such a scandal when the rumors started about them dating. There's even a blind item from back then (you can find it on AGC) regarding a married A-List celeb who had fallen in love with his movie co-star and the wife was "clueless" about why her husband was acting so distracted. Even back then before anything was confirmed about Brad and Angie the popular guess for the BI was Brad, Angelina and Jen.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    I've heard this before as well and it's one of the few stories about Jolie I actually believe to be true.
    Yeah, me too. I took a quick look on IMDB for this--it's always stuck in my memory. Pretty obvious, Jolie.

Jolie Hits Back at Break-Up Rumors

Jolie Hits Back at Break-Up Rumors

17 January 2005 | WENN | See recent WENN news
    Angelina Jolie has blasted reports she destroyed Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's marriage - insisting she was merely a "shoulder to cry on" for the hunky actor. Since Pitt and Aniston announced the end of their union on January 7, Jolie has been the focus of gossips who claim she had an affair with the screen heart-throb on the set of their movie Mr And Mrs Smith - which ultimately ended his marriage. But while 29-year-old Jolie admits she formed a close friendship with Pitt working on the movie last year, she's rubbished speculation their bond developed into romance. Instead, she hints their marriage was ruined by the non-existence of children in their household. Jolie says, "I've been painted as the Wicked Witch of the West and a marriage wrecker. But all I've ever been to Brad is a shoulder to cry on. Half the world believes we had an affair and I'm the one to blame for his split. But the truth is I was there to try to help him through his pain. He longs to be a father and he's been in emotional turmoil for a long time because that hasn't happened for him."
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    Seriously.. two words: cage match. Winner takes all. I'm sick of this bullshit.
    Seconded!
    I haven't fucked much with the past, but I've fucked plenty with the future

I have always thought Veingelina was evil. Just a vibe type feeling. Before Billy Bob even. Nothing she does surprises me.

She is such a useless shit stain on the panties of humanity~Bitter's awesome description of K.K

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information