Thread: The top 10 Megan Fox quotes of 2009

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default The top 10 Megan Fox quotes of 2009

Who is Megan Fox, really? To hear her tell it, she's just another libidinous, homebody, pot-loving, girl-crushing, insecure, one-man bad girl ... or was she just kidding about all of that?

Fearlessly candid in interviews, Fox is by turns boastful, bored, impudent, and insecure, but always confessional. Wondering how she really feels about ['Transformers' director] Michael Bay? Interested in that affair with a stripper named Nikita? Curious about her libido? The answers are all a matter of record. While other starlets' handlers are hurrying their clients past the press lines, Megan Fox stays and engages, delivering provocative quotes every time she opens her mouth.

10. "Wonder Woman is a lame superhero. She flies around in her invisible jet and her weaponry is a lasso that makes you tell the truth. I just don't get it." -- Times of London

9. "I'm so suspicious of boys-slash-men. I just don't like them or trust them." -- Elle

8. "I mean, I could see myself in a relationship with a girl -- Olivia Wilde is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands. She's mesmerizing." -- GQ

7. "I have the libido of a 15-year-old boy." -- FHM

6. "I think that I'm so psychotic and so mentally ill that if I could tap into that I could do something really interesting." -- Entertainment Weekly

5. "Women hold the power because we have the vaginas. If you're in a heterosexual relationship and you're a female, you win." -- Cosmopolitan

4. "I think people are born bi-sexual and then make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. I have no question in my mind about being bi-sexual. But I'm also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who was bi-sexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man." --Esquire

3. "I'm not going to win an Oscar anytime soon. I'm not Meryl Streep." -- GQ

2. "I don't understand why people don't have a f***ing sense of humor. Always assume that I'm being sarcastic." -- Entertainment Weekly

1. "I am pretty sure I am a doppelganger for Alan Alda. I'm a tranny. I'm a man. I'm so painfully insecure. I'm on the verge of vomiting right now. I am so horrified that I am here, and embarrassed. I'm scared."
    The Top 10 Megan Fox Quotes of 2009 - Inside Movies

Eye roll times ten.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

LOL for being such an annoying whore (that's a given)...she does say some funny things =P

Hate her but number 8 was really funny to me, it caught me off guard.,
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

How does one strangle a mountain ox with bare hands?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Megan Fox Quotes

Megan Fox: If you eat Chinese food, your farts come out like Chinese food. If you eat Mexican food, your farts come out like Mexican food. And milk, itís likeóyou can smell the warmth in the fart. My wardrobe on Transformers always smells like farts, and I have no idea why.

Megan Fox: Iím horrible to live with. I donít clean. My clothes end up wherever I take them off. I forget to flush the toilet. Friends will tell me, ďMegan, you totally pinched a loaf in my toilet and didnít flush.Ē

Megan Fox: People who don't like me talk about it as though I'm trash because I have tattoos. I find that insane because it's 2008, not the 1950s. Tattoos aren't limited to sailors. It's a form of art I find beautiful. I love it.

Megan Fox: I really enjoy having sex, and that's offensive to some people. Women are the quickest to call other women sluts, which is sad. I haven't met a lot of men who've said, "You like having sex? What a dirty whore you are!". That's because they wish their wives or girlfriends would have more sex with them.

Megan Fox: From what I've experienced, women aren't good friends to one another. When guys want to hang out with you because your personality is badass, women immediately hate you.

Megan Fox: I'm just really confident sexually, and I think that sort of oozes out of my pores. It's just there. It's something I don't have to turn on.

Megan Fox: Women hold the power because we have the vaginas. If you're in a heterosexual relationship and you're a female, you win.

Megan Fox: I have the libido of a 15-year-old boy. My sex drive is so high. I'd rather have sex with Brian all the time than leave the house. He doesn't mind.

Megan Fox: I'm extraordinarily sexual within a monogamous relationship. Nothing is off-limits.

Megan Fox: I really enjoy having sex. Iím young and have a lot of hormones. Iím always in the mood.

Megan Fox: Sex is something that everyone does, so why can't I talk about it?

Megan Fox: It's so odd. I like the bad-boy types. Generally the guy I'm attracted to is the guy in the club with all the tattoos and nail polish. He's usually the lead singer in a punk band and plays guitar. But my serious boyfriends are relatively clean-cut, nice guys. So it's strange.

Megan Fox: I could see myself in a relationship with a girl; Olivia Wilde is so sexy she makes me want to strangle a mountain ox with my bare hands. She's mesmerizing. And lately I've been obsessed with Jenna Jameson.

Megan Fox: I think people are born bisexual and the make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But Iím also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who is bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that Iíd never sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.

Megan Fox: My wardrobe on Transformers always smells like farts, and I have no idea why.

Megan Fox: I would love to do a movie naked; it would be beautiful. No one dares make that kind of film today. They did it in the 1930s in an arty way, so why not now?

Megan Fox: I donít want to have to be like a Scarlett Johansson Ė who I have nothing against, but I donít want to have to go on talk shows and pull out every single SAT word Iíve every learned to prove, like, ĎTake me seriously, I am intelligent, I can speak.í I donít want to have to do that. I resent having to prove that Iím not a retard Ė but I do. And part of it is my own fault.

Megan Fox: Zac Efron is my obsession, weíre the same person. Weíre not actually here, itís like Janet and Michael Jackson. He just puts on his wig and a dress, and itís me, and you donít know that. Itís one of the greatest mysteries of all time.

Megan Fox: I am pretty sure I am a doppelganger for Alan Alda. Iím a tranny. Iím a man. Iím so painfully insecure. Iím on the verge of vomiting now. I am so horrified that I am here, and embarrassed. Iím scared.

Megan Fox: I'm not trying to take Cate Blanchett down.

Megan Fox: I have no friends and I never leave my house.

Megan Fox: I haven't gone completely insane, but it might happen soon.

Megan Fox: I think that I'm so psychotic and so mentally ill that if I could tap into that I could do something really interesting.

Megan Fox: I resent having to prove that I'm not a retard.

Megan Fox: I've never been a big believer in formal education.

Megan Fox: I have a mouth and I'm not afraid to use it.

As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Thread Information