Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Halloween Costumes 2009!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Celebrity Halloween Costumes 2009!

White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs wearing Star Wars' Darth Vader costume, with his son Ethan, talks to the media as during a Halloween celebration in the East Room at the White House, Saturday, Oct. 31, 2009 in Washington.

President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama hand out candy at the White House, Saturday, Oct. 31, 2009 in Washington, on Halloween.

Bette Midler's Halloween costume

Gwen Stefani
    and husband Gavin Rossdale were spotted taking their sons out trick-or-treating in Los Angeles today.

Alyson Hannigan and husband Alexis Denisof and 7-month-old Satyana

Trick or treat, Honor Marie!

Proud dad Cash Warren took to Twitter to share this cute photo of his 1-year-old daughter at a Halloween party that they attended yesterday along with mom Jessica Alba: “Headed to a halloween costume party with the little one. Its going to be hilarious,” he tweeted.

Miley's kid sister Noah Cyrus posed for pics on the red carpet at this weekend's Children Affected By AIDS Foundation 16th Annual Dream Halloween held at the Barker Hanger in Santa Monica, California (October 24).

Nadya Suleman heads out for some early trick or treating with her 10-month old octuplets -- dressed as devils, draped in spider webs.

Octomom Nadya Suleman as pregnant nun for halloween.

Christina Aguilera and Max : Halloween 2009

Paris Hilton dresses as a sexy Dorothy from the "Wizard of Oz" complete with her chihuahua as a stand in for Toto!

Natalie Morales as Queen Padme Amidala.
    Last edited by word; November 1st, 2009 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by word View Post
    Miley's kid sister Noah Cyrus posed for pics on the red carpet at this weekend's Children Affected By AIDS Foundation 16th Annual Dream Halloween held at the Barker Hanger in Santa Monica, California (October 24).
    I can't believe that some parents would let their child dress up as a cheap hooker, complete with slutty makeup & FM boots.
    beauty is only skin deep (where's the scalpel?)

^ There's no way in hell I'd let my kid go out like that...that is, if I had any.

I love Alyson Hannigan's kangaroo with baby costume. Too cute!
    Rock the fuck on!

Honor looks adorable here!

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Len Wiseman and her daughter Lily Mo Sheen seen dressed up and leaving their house for a Halloween party in Los Angeles

Brooke Shields tkes her daughters Rowan and Grier trick-or-treating in New York

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

The crazy woman who wants to be Angelina was pretty funny.
    "Well isn't that special"

Alyson Hannigan and her husband Alexis Denisof took their adorable 7-month-old daughter Satyana to the pumpkin patch in Los Angeles dressed as a pink bunny on Friday (October 30).

The adorable 4 1/2-year-old daughter of Shanna Moakler and Travis Barker was seen in her Halloween costume in Los Angeles with her dad on Friday (October 30). Travis and Shanna are also parents to 6-year-old Landon.

Gwen Stefani and husband Gavin Rossdale were spotted taking their sons out trick-or-treating in Los Angeles today.

Isla Fisher dresses up as catwomen and takes her daughter Olive to a friends Halloween party in Hollywood, California.

Caio Fernando Abreu

Refreshing to see some fun in the White House.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

^^ i agree, it's refreshing to see.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Gwen Stefani has on more clothes in her Halloween costume than I've seen her wear in years.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

I like Kate Beckinsale and her family. She's Adam Ant from way back.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Heidi Klum’s Halloween Extravaganza

Known for her love of the Halloween holiday, Heidi Klum was back at it with another round of her annual fete at Voyeur in West Hollywood on Saturday (October 31).
    For the festive affair, the Victoria’s Secret beauty and her musician hubby Seal both dressed up as crows, greeting a long list of celebrity guests for the devil’s night doings.
    As for the guest list, couples turning up at Voyeur included tooth fairy lovers Paris Hilton and Doug Reinhardt, bacon and egg mates Kelly Osbourne and Luke Worrall, gangster vampires Eliza Dushku and Rick Fox, as well as the lovely Jessica Alba and her husband, Cash Warren.
    Others gracing the Tinseltown hotspot for Heidi’s shindig included the stars of “90210”, Celeta, Perez Hilton, Cisco Adler and Derek Hough, among numerous others.

Heidi Klum & Jessica Alba

Perez Hilton

Paris Hilton with Doug Reinhardt

Kelly Osbourne

Celeta

Jessica Lowndes

Eliza Dushku and Rick Fox

Derek Hough

Cisco Adler

Quote Originally Posted by word View Post
    Cisco Adler
    I can't believe spandex leggings could even begin to contain his balls.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Hit By Ban Bus!

Jonathan Woss's Halloween Party
    Jonathan Woss is renowned amongst his celebrity friends for his lavish Hallowe'en parties and last night proved no exception.
    The talk show host shrugged off the recession as he spent thousands transforming his Hampstead home into a house of horror.
    Jonathan threw himself into the Hallowe'en spirit as he dressed as Johnny Depp's tragic film character Edward Scissorhands, who has sharp metal scissors in place of human hands.

Back to black: Claudia Winkleman as a cat, and Mock The Week host Dara Briain dressed like a ghoul
    looks more like the lead singer of The Cure to me...

Ghastly: Jack Dee is a scary surgeon, while David Mitchell was Count Dracula

Spooky: Jonathan Ross dressed as Edward Scissorhands, while his wife Jane Goldman went for a more vampy look at their annual Hallowe'en party

SAY NO TO INCEST: Fear of clowns: David Tennant dressed as the Sixth Doctor, while his girlfriend Georgia Moffett was the angel of death they are adorable together

In a celebratory mood: Newly-engaged couple Sam Taylor-Wood and Aaron Johnson dressed as Little Red Riding Hood and the wolf.

Fright night: Former Pulp frontman Jarvis Cocker opted for a blood-splattered doctor's outfit

source

LaToya Jackson
    Last edited by word; November 1st, 2009 at 12:41 PM.

That is a COOL Edward Scissorhands costume!

If it's a contest, I declare that guy the winner.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information