Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Taylor Lautner, Rolling Stone, December 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Deezy View Post
    20/20 without glasses, thank you.

But I guess older women prefer jacked up sterioded kids or midgets [yeah his stomach is too short and so are his arms, he's jacked and not growing any taller] over the obviously pure hot R'Pattz.
    It must be the cougar thing kicking in and robbing women of common sense or freakin' eye sight, cuz yeah that Taylor Lautner is thew.
    Sweet cheeks, you don't want to play with me. I'll eat your ass for breakfast and shit you out at lunch. Maybe you're the troll I've been asking for for Christmas.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

But I guess older women prefer jacked up sterioded kids or midgets [yeah his stomach is too short and so are his arms, he's jacked and not growing any taller] over the obviously pure hot R'Pattz.
    It must be the cougar thing kicking in and robbing women of common sense or freakin' eye sight, cuz yeah that Taylor Lautner is thew.
    Hey troll, nice to meet you.

Let's play a little before we ban you.

So... you got pulled over for speeding, hu?
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

yes, little miss dees has issues and can't spell - what the hell is "thew"??
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post

I never liked Shia but now I do
    Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Hell yeah, Mrs. Dark!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightdragon View Post

hahahahaha
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

delete that post Chilly, we don't want to be "those" people!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

What post?
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

This is totally inaccurate. 50% of his fans are middle aged mothers and the other half are tweens. Everyone knows that.

I think Taylor is cute and I like his squishy nose. General consensus among my friends is that he's got a great body but the nose needs work. I think the nose has character, but perhaps a little too much for my buddies And will you stop posting all of those horrible Twilight pictures, I realise I'm in the minority on here but I love me some RPattz! You big meanies
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

I think Taylor is very attractive. He has a great smile, and I don't find anything awful about his nose. I thought he was adorable in Twilight, but he definitely improved by NewMoon. As far as being hotter than Robert (or anyone else for that matter), it just depends on your type. His look is something I find attractive.

Happy trails to you...until we meet again.
    I love & miss you Dad.

The more I look at him the more I think he and his girlfriend look eerily alike.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Gold Member

I don't know who he is , he isn't my type but has a good body. I don't like his nose and he's 17 so legal in the UK!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Sweet cheeks, you don't want to play with me. I'll eat your ass for breakfast and shit you out at lunch. Maybe you're the troll I've been asking for for Christmas.
    Please, eat me up and your stomach will explode. You'll be messed with no intestines and would have to turd into a turd bag for the rest of your life. just try it hun, you'll see. You don't want this for Christmas.

thew is through. It's tore up, it's beyond repair, there's no coming back in other words, Taylor is nowhere near hot other than abs.

No need to insult me because some of you are child molesters and of all the boys to molest... whew. Could molest something worth going to jail over. I guess if you blind, you can't see the crime.

The pictures ain't funny either. It's been done b4. and that boy is still hideous and his girlfriend is too. They look like guinea pigs with those ugly squinchy eyes. Damn ya'll blind.

Please, eat me up and your stomach will explode. You'll be messed with no intestines and would have to turd into a turd bag for the rest of your life. just try it hun, you'll see. You don't want this for Christmas.

thew is through. It's tore up, it's beyond repair, there's no coming back in other words, Taylor is nowhere near hot other than abs.

No need to insult me because some of you are child molesters and of all the boys to molest... whew. Could molest something worth going to jail over. I guess if you blind, you can't see the crime.

The pictures ain't funny either. It's been done b4. and that boy is still hideous and his girlfriend is too. They look like guinea pigs with those ugly squinchy eyes. Damn ya'll blind.
    Finding a 17 year old male, who looks like a man, attractive is not "child molesting" or being a pedophile. 100 years ago this would not be out of the ordinary, it is societal norms that have changed, not people themselves.

And just because US law says someone isn't an adult until he or she is 18, does not mean they are not physically/sexually mature. So in 2 months when he is 18, it's okay to look at him because suddenly he is no longer a "child", but as of today, it is not? Seriously, let's not be stupid here.

*sigh* Where did all the literate trolls go? We haven't had a really good one in such a long time.
    Last edited by Dorahacky; December 6th, 2009 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Edited for a spelling error *irony*
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

lol i think it's high. or retarded. or both.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information