Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sienna Miller in Vogue July 2009

They're all sluts

oh, please, let's not pretend women aren't treated differently when it comes to these things. the double standard is alive and well.
    Maybe it is alive and well, nobody's pretending anything!!! I asked out of interest which male celebs have been serial home wreckers. So why are you implying that I'm denying a double standard??

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    They all had affairs, then married the person. Yes, they broke up someone's marriage, and that's not ok. Hollywood is littered with affairs and it happens all the time.

If you're making the point that men don't get that label, then I know where you're coming from. But using Sienna Miller as a comparison is not a good one, as Sienna leaves everyone in the dust when it comes to screwing with people in committed relationships.

I just did a Google of "Sienna Miller" and "homewrecker" and this is some of her more recent affairs (eg since 2006 onwards).

Affair with Balthazar Getty - he was married and his wife had recently given birth to their fourth child. Marriage split up because of affair.

Affair with Sean Penn - he was married to Sienna's friend Robin Wright at the time. Marriage split up because of affair (although they later reconciled).

Affair with Sean Diddy Combs - Kim Porter had just given birth to twins. Relationship broke up over affair.

Affair with Hayden Christenson - Broke up Christensen's seven year relationship with Lola Skye.

There are probably many more as she's had the moniker "Serial Miller" for years, but I can't be bothered looking further.
    Partying together isn't an affair... What did Sienna Miller do to you?
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

So sneaking into hotel rooms is just "partying" for you?? He had three kids with Porter, but whatever - they were just "partying."
    Sienna Miller messing up Sean Diddy Combs’ life? Celebrity News, Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News - Anything Hollywood
    Last edited by Wiseguy; June 14th, 2009 at 12:28 AM.

So sneaking into hotel rooms is just "partying" for you?? He had three kids with Porter, but whatever - they were just "partying."
    Sienna Miller messing up Sean Diddy Combsí life? Celebrity News, Celebrity Gossip, Entertainment News - Anything Hollywood
    TMZ..said he dropped her off that morning to her hotel after a night of partying.
    Diddy Takes Sienna Home | TMZ.com
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

The all night partying, then the hotel room incident (where he got aggressive with the photographer) was in NY. They also got together in Sundance. They also got together in London. This was an ongoing affair and that's why it broke up the relationship Combs had with Porter.

If there is a serial male cheater, I'd say Combs would be it. He and Sienna were perfect for each other. Too bad there were three small children in the way.
    Last edited by Wiseguy; June 14th, 2009 at 02:52 AM.

Well the true analogous male counterpart to Sienna would be a single guy who goes after married women. Repeatedly. I can only think of Seinfeld and he only did it once. Wait, there's Knoxville, Dane Cook, Adam Levine and that string of guys who Jessica Simpson banged while still married to Nick. It is unfair how they don't get the same name calling and reputations, they deserve just as much scorn and disgust.

Good point, although Sienna was not always single herself when she slept with these guys. She was living with a guy (can't remember his name) for two years when she met Jude Law. She moved in with Law one week later. When the whole Nannygate thing was going on with Jude, she was also sleeping with Jude's best friend, Daniel Craig. She was also living with Rhys Ifans (??) when she began her affair with Getty.
    Last edited by Wiseguy; June 14th, 2009 at 05:06 AM.

Good point, although Sienna was not always single herself when she slept with these guys. She was living with a guy (can't remember his name) for two years when she met Jude Law. She moved in with Law one week later. When the whole Nannygate thing was going on with Jude, she was also sleeping with Jude's best friend, Daniel Craig. She was also living with Rhys Ifans (??) when she began her affair with Getty.
    Daniel Craig has always (scornfully) denied shagging Sienna.
    Free Charmed.

^^^That's what Getty said too before those pictures came out. Also, Jude Law finished things with Sienna over her affair with Daniel Craig.

Which was only a couple of months after he's shagged the nanny.... hypocritical, non?

I know that it was reported that he finished with her over it, but it was also reported that SHE ditched HIM....
    Free Charmed.

^^^I also heard Jude was having threesomes during his marriage to Sadie Frost, so it sounds like they both do lots of screwing around. So you could be right.

I did find this gossip about Jude ending it with Sienna over her affair with Daniel Craig. Who knows if it's true. There are no pics of Sienna and Craig together, unlike the other men she had affairs with.
    SFGate: Daily Dish : Miller Cheats on Law with Craig?

Thats what I meant (I have no need to "be right", especially as we're just expressing opinions ) I saw it reported but I don't know.
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    They're all sluts

That's the spirit!

I don't like Sienna with the ultra-long hair/extensions.

I really love this photoshoot. I wanted to buy the mag simply for it. I didnt really care about what she had to say...lol.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information