Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scarlett Johansson - Esquire-November 2006

I am not really feeling these pics.

They really airbrushed her legs; they're definetly not that thin.

Gross... I can't stand this girl. It totally bewilders me how everyone refers to her as "classy" and "sexy". I don't think that she's either one. Or frankly, that talented. Scarlett is extremely overrated. I think she gets the classy reputation because she's not photographed partying and going out ala LiLo or the other starlets her age, and because she has one hell of a stylist. But has anyone seen her everyday wear. It can only be described as gross. When she's not all dolled up for work, she's one of the grungiest girls I've ever seen. This is also the girl who fucked Benicio del Toro in an elevator. There's nothing sexy or classy about that. In every interview I read with her she's praising herself and talking about how attractive and smart she is. She's also one of those that I suspect of using the "casting couch". OK, I'm off of my Scarlett rant.

And that cover picture instantly reminded me of when I was a little girl "holding it" because I was in danger of having an accident in class and too embarrassed to ask to go to the bathroom. They should have a caption on there: "Scarlett, honey? Do you need to use the potty?"

^, i knew it reminded me of something! but i couldn't put my finger on it, but yes, it looks exactly like that! She's also got a dumb expression on her face.

I wonder if shed still be as popular if she was an A cup?

Because when alot of people think Scarlett Johansson; boobs comes to mind first.

Quote Originally Posted by JamieElizabeth View Post
    ^What do you mean, Sophie?

I mean that as attractive as scarlett is, and as great of a body she has. I think Jessica Alba has had a better yr and a half. I know scarlett put out more movies, but I dunno.....Jessica's never been "Sexiest", at least i dont think so, and shes been on fire too. It seems like Scarlett is purposefully overrated....as much as i love her.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

What exactly has Jessica Alba done, though? For the past year I've seen on countless TV shows and magazines all these articles and exposure for Jessica Alba. There was this great article in Entertainment Weekly (I think it was) that called her out on being famous for basically nothing. It was funny, because it's true. She really hasn't done anything, except having a publicist who's been working overtime.

I'm sick of seeing her boobs and her legs splayed open and her ass. She's just the product of a good plastic surgeon, a good haristylist, a good makeup artis, and probably a couple casting couch sessions with Woody Allen. Just go away and take your slutty ways with you.

^^^ thank you..and it took me forever to notice how PLAIN and untalented she is! My bf has a huge crush on her, and I can't SEE..it..
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

^I think rarely any star is interesting or attractive, unless you get upclose and personal with them(that's probably what she's TOO good at doing, LOL); most are very normal when seen out in public just walking on the street.

^I agree. Infact thats mostly what it all comes down to.

her boobs are always out there aren't they, in most dresses they're shoved up and pressed together.

guess i'm still jealous she got to star in a movie wih two of my fave men. hugh jackman and christian bale.
    yes ncy is a typo, that's what happens why i don't get my coffee.

So if Scarlett J's the Sexiest Woman Alive, does it mean that SUBSTANCE is making a comeback? Cuz, yeah, Scarlett's cute and all, but sexiest?

I always thought Miss J. is a humble, down-to-earth, not-vain person, and that cover shot proves it. It's so awkward! You can totally tell she's not buying into this new, sexy image they're trying to impose on her!

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    Gross... I can't stand this girl. It totally bewilders me how everyone refers to her as "classy" and "sexy". I don't think that she's either one. Or frankly, that talented. Scarlett is extremely overrated.
    Scarlett J. is NOT overrated. How much of her work have you seen? I've been watching out for this kid since Manny & Lo, and she is a genuine talent.
    I think she gets the classy reputation because she's not photographed partying and going out ala LiLo or the other starlets her age, and because she has one hell of a stylist.
    Uh, you just defined classy. Classy people don't get photographed partying all the time and behaving like a jackass BECAUSE THEY AREN'T out there partying and behaving like a jackass. If SJ is as overrated as you claim, and if she wasn't classy, then the paps would have TONS of photos of her drunk, etc. because she'd be overrated tabloid fodder. But she ain't, cuz she don't.

And, yeah, having a stylist that puts you in glamorous clothes and hair and makeup for red carpet events, etc. does = classy.

But has anyone seen her everyday wear. It can only be described as gross. When she's not all dolled up for work, she's one of the grungiest girls I've ever seen.
    Proof, please!

This is also the girl who fucked Benicio del Toro in an elevator.
    That is a RUMOR. It is not fact. And so what if it does turn out to be true? Public sex can be fun! Especially if it's with Benicio del Toro.

There's nothing sexy or classy about that.
    Oh poo on that. You oughta live more. Don't be such a prude! Go have sex in your neighbor's pool tonight at 2 am!!

In every interview I read with her she's praising herself and talking about how attractive and smart she is.
    Proof, please! You're dissing one of my favorites, so I gotta see it to believe it.

She's also one of those that I suspect of using the "casting couch".
    Ppfft. Suspicions don't mean jack. I suspect she reminds you of someone that you don't like, and it's affecting your judgement. But that's all that is: a suspicion. It don't mean jack.

OK, I'm off of my Scarlett rant.
    Good. Now who do you like so I can rip them apart? I kid, I kid...

And that cover picture instantly reminded me of when I was a little girl "holding it" because I was in danger of having an accident in class and too embarrassed to ask to go to the bathroom. They should have a caption on there: "Scarlett, honey? Do you need to use the potty?"
    Yes, that picture SUCKS. And it disproves your point: vain bitches that love themselves never look awkward when they put on a sexy pose. Cheesy? Sure! But never, ever awkward.

ETA: After reading all your comments, I am confused: Are breasts a bad thing? Should they be tucked away and never see the light of day? Is cleavage slutty? Do only sluts get work in showbiz? Is nobody but Hugh Jackman and Christian Bale talented??

You're all such evil, evil people, dissing my Scarlett Johansson. Evil, bitter jealous FATTIES, all of you!!

Gold Member

I'm probably in the minority here, but I think she fails to live up to her title in these photos.

You are most definitely NOT in the minority. Even I, big ole SJ fan that I am, will admit that she's not the sexiest woman alive. But that's just cuz I don't buy into any of this "Sexiest Man/Woman Alive" crap. Really: did they search the entire globe before picking a winner? Nope.

But here's why she's a contender for the title:
    She's attractive, intelligent, down-to-earth, approachable, successful, witty, not too girly w/a touch of butch. Simply being drop-dead gorgeous doesn't qualify one for Sexiest Whatever. Being sexy ain't just about looks, it's also about attitude and what you got goin' on upstairs.

The shot with her ass sticking out of the fridge seems quite beneath her.

the others are pretty great.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information