Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nude Model Goes Un-Airbrushed on Marie Claire cover

I can't imagine what you'd photoshop on this woman anyway.

Years ago, I used to have a friend who photographed (and looked the same in person) this beautifully. She had a flawless shape and great skin. These people do exist.

The girl here is beautiful. Love it!

Video story:
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmj2qmGtszU&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Jennifer also posed without makeup or airbrushing for another shoot with Marie Claire:

Here is a candid of Jennifer:

My teenage nephew was two days into his first job working at Starbucks cafe about 18 months ago. Jennifer came in without any makeup on and he said she was a total knockout (or smoking hot as he said it). She was friendly and very down to earth. He fumbled his way through making the coffee and just focused on trying not to spill it on her when he handed her the coffee.
    Last edited by Wiseguy; January 7th, 2010 at 02:38 AM.

"nude" again.

the ancient black.

Elite Member

Good for her for looking flawless naked unaided. I applaud her for taking good care of her body and having good genes!

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

She does look great, but I like a bigger ass than she has. I remember when her skirt fell off on the catwalk and was disappointed she had a flat butt.
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Tom/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG]
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by celeb_2006 View Post
    "nude" again.

the ancient black.
    yes. god forbid anyone should *gasp* appreciate the human body.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    She does look great, but I like a bigger ass than she has. I remember when her skirt fell off on the catwalk and was disappointed she had a flat butt.
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Tom/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG]
    Yeah, I think she looks quite nice but personally I appreciate a "fuller" figure. I hate how that term has been confused as of late with being chubby. I just like more of an hourglass shape, thats the body I strive for and what I find most beautiful on a woman. Its all subjective, however - thats only for me, I'm sure other people like a body thats more streamlined, or even athletic. Bodies like Monica Bellucci, Salma Hayek, even Kim Kardashian...I just find those bodies to be more "my type" as opposed to the typical model body. I'm somewhat turned off by how many models have no hips whatsoever, that baffles me. But again, she looks very nice, just not so much what I find drop-dead gorgeous.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Jennifer's photo shoot has been slammed by Australian radio host Bianca Dye:

Jennifer Hawkins nude cover for Marie-Claire 'not right', says Bianca Dye

Bianca Dye...who bared all for madison magazine, has criticised marie claire's use of Jennifer Hawkins as a positive body image for women. Source: The Daily Telegraph

Jennifer Hawkins has posed nude and without any digital enhancing, in a swipe at the fashion industry. Play

HAVING bared all herself recently in a naked photoshoot, proud-to-be-curvy radio host Bianca Dye has slammed a fashion magazine for upholding Jennifer Hawkins as a positive role model for body image.

The comedienne said, while she had the utmost respect for the Myer model and publication Marie Claire, which will this week publish nude pictures of Hawkins, pushing a 26-year-old Miss Universe winner as the pin-up for female body confidence is "just not right".

"She was born beautiful. She has not had to go through any stress to look like that," Dye told Confidential.

"Jackie Frank is one of the most respected editors in the country and I am in shock that they would say Jennifer Hawkins is a natural role model. Its like we've taken 20 steps backwards."

Hawkins appears on the cover of the glossy, which proudly declared she had not been airbrushed.

Dye stripped for Madison magazine in November to show women "there's a difference between red-carpet Bianca and me sitting there with size 14 thighs and gut".

"Are they missing the point? Yes [Hawkins] is lovely, but does that make her a poster girl for positive body image?" Dye said.

Former Nova gal Dye, who hosts the breakfast show on i98 FM in Wollongong, said there was also a difference between untouched and natural.

"If you're going to say you're natural you have to be natural. I've had botox and happily admit it. What's natural is that 70 per cent of women have a bit of a pot."

Jennifer Hawkins nude cover for Marie-Claire 'not right', says Bianca Dye | Herald Sun

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    Jennifer's photo shoot has been slammed by Australian radio host Bianca Dye:

Jennifer Hawkins nude cover for Marie-Claire 'not right', says Bianca Dye

Bianca Dye...who bared all for madison magazine, has criticised marie claire's use of Jennifer Hawkins as a positive body image for women. Source: The Daily Telegraph

Jennifer Hawkins has posed nude and without any digital enhancing, in a swipe at the fashion industry. Play

HAVING bared all herself recently in a naked photoshoot, proud-to-be-curvy radio host Bianca Dye has slammed a fashion magazine for upholding Jennifer Hawkins as a positive role model for body image.

The comedienne said, while she had the utmost respect for the Myer model and publication Marie Claire, which will this week publish nude pictures of Hawkins, pushing a 26-year-old Miss Universe winner as the pin-up for female body confidence is "just not right".

"She was born beautiful. She has not had to go through any stress to look like that," Dye told Confidential.

"Jackie Frank is one of the most respected editors in the country and I am in shock that they would say Jennifer Hawkins is a natural role model. Its like we've taken 20 steps backwards."

Hawkins appears on the cover of the glossy, which proudly declared she had not been airbrushed.

Dye stripped for Madison magazine in November to show women "there's a difference between red-carpet Bianca and me sitting there with size 14 thighs and gut".

"Are they missing the point? Yes [Hawkins] is lovely, but does that make her a poster girl for positive body image?" Dye said.

Former Nova gal Dye, who hosts the breakfast show on i98 FM in Wollongong, said there was also a difference between untouched and natural.

"If you're going to say you're natural you have to be natural. I've had botox and happily admit it. What's natural is that 70 per cent of women have a bit of a pot."

Jennifer Hawkins nude cover for Marie-Claire 'not right', says Bianca Dye | Herald Sun

So if 70% of women have a "pot" then 30% don't....why can't she represent the 30% without catching shit for it? This lady is just jealous
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Here we go again with bigger women saying smaller women aren't real somehow (although she didn't use those exact words). Screw them.

bitter jellus fattie.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    Damn, bitter much? She comes off as totally insecure and bitchy.

Actually I don't think that chick looks that bad either. Bit of a tummy and thighs but she's not brutally out of shape. I bet if she wasn't sitting down and the tummy wasn't protruding she would look pretty good. Nice boobies too. But she ruins it by sounding so damn insecure.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Actually I don't think that chick looks that bad either. Bit of a tummy and thighs but she's not brutally out of shape. I bet if she wasn't sitting down and the tummy wasn't protruding she would look pretty good. Nice boobies too. But she ruins it by sounding so damn insecure.
    To tag onto what January said, I love the figure-study-style photo of Bianca Dye, and the body is pretty nice, in my opinion. And I love things that I can believe are actually real/unretouched.

The only things that stood out to me in the Jennifer Hawkins photo was that the skin tone looked uneven below the waist. And there was a fold of skin on the side that would have been removed by an editor. Also, I noticed that editors can't stop themselves from making the thighs look thinner, so they probably would have done that, too.

By the way, this kind of reminds me -- I have a particular digital camera that I should have thrown away years ago. However, the photos of my wife, for whatever reason, come out absolutely fantastic on it -- actually captures her appearance and skin tone accurately.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information