Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Mischa Barton Twelv Magazine May 2012

I never saw one epi of OC. I can't for the life of me firgure out how she has stayed in the "light". She has to be an answer to one of those prostitution-whore blinds.
    “Many wealthy people are little more than janitors of their possessions." Frank Lloyd Wright

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    What ruined her career?
    I don't know really, but I'm guessing maybe her drug issues? She seems like she's chronically too busy getting fucked up to work a steady job. She wasn't big enough to get one-off movie roles but she can't maintain TV series work, maybe?

Plus seems like she's a wanna-be Parisite type. I don't think she really wants to work, she wants to be a wealthy, envied, lazy heiress. Something like that. I agree about the possible blind item connections...
    BITTER likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Kathie - Moffat agreed. She seems to have straightened herself out. She needs to get another tv show. Her last one The Beautiful Life got cancelled.

She seems kind of lost. Posing and turning up to random events. She should just keep a low profile and go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    I don't know really, but I'm guessing maybe her drug issues? She seems like she's chronically too busy getting fucked up to work a steady job. She wasn't big enough to get one-off movie roles but she can't maintain TV series work, maybe?

Plus seems like she's a wanna-be Parisite type. I don't think she really wants to work, she wants to be a wealthy, envied, lazy heiress. Something like that. I agree about the possible blind item connections...
    I guess that would explain a lot of it. Even the appearances at red carpet events where she's dressed like a cross between a prostitute and a clown. And wasn't there a pic of her on a bench, strung out with dirty bare feet??

I will help her fill out her convenience store application.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information