Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maria Sharapova - Vogue - April 2007

I honestly don't see why anyone finds her attractive. I know a guy who thinks she's gorgeous. Seriously what on earth is gorgeous about her? Any average girl at the mall is hotter than her in both face and body. She has horrible skin, bad acne, unpretty facial features, wonky eyes, a small thin lipped mouth, ugly colored eyes, stringy hair, small boobs, a narrow butt, too long a waist, HUUUUUUGE shoulders etc etc. Serena's face is even better thna hers. Although she does look nice here. This is probably among the best she's ever looked. I think with that team of professional hair stylists and makeup artists I could look a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by NinaNina19
    She has horrible skin, bad acne, unpretty facial features, wonky eyes, a small thin lipped mouth, ugly colored eyes, stringy hair, small boobs, a narrow butt, too long a waist, HUUUUUUGE shoulders
    Are you sure you didn't leave anything out there? :

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    Are you sure you didn't leave anything out there? :
    lol

yes, forgot to mention her teeth, neck, hands, arms..

Quote Originally Posted by NinaNina19 View Post
    I honestly don't see why anyone finds her attractive. I know a guy who thinks she's gorgeous. Seriously what on earth is gorgeous about her? Any average girl at the mall is hotter than her in both face and body. She has horrible skin, bad acne, unpretty facial features, wonky eyes, a small thin lipped mouth, ugly colored eyes, stringy hair, small boobs, a narrow butt, too long a waist, HUUUUUUGE shoulders etc etc. Serena's face is even better thna hers. Although she does look nice here. This is probably among the best she's ever looked. I think with that team of professional hair stylists and makeup artists I could look a lot better.
    I think tennis is desperate to find a hot tennis player who wins tournaments to promote the sport, so they have come to use Maria.

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    lol

yes, forgot to mention her teeth, neck, hands, arms..
    Oh sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by arie_skop View Post
    I think tennis is desperate to find a hot tennis player who wins tournaments to promote the sport, so they have come to use Maria.
    Well there's Ana Ivanovic, Maria Kirilenko, Gisela Dulko. All look more womanly than her.

Well there's Ana Ivanovic, Maria Kirilenko, Gisela Dulko. All look more womanly than her.
    Yeah, but they don't get much media attention as Maria or Anna.

she's fucking hot, especially for a tennis player but not "vogue hot" if you know what i mean...

sorry but i think this is bordering on jealousy or insanity, what a load of crap you'd think you have just described a child with down syndrome and a tumor coming out of their head. she's "okay" at worse i could agree and ive seen hotter girls in the mall but she is by no means as bad as you described her lol

Actually she's not that bad looking. She's normal, average and when she was 16/17 I even thought she was cute/pretty. But seriously for the amount of modeling jobs she gets and the amount of times I have heard people call her gorgeous I just get fed up with it. Not to mention she acts so stuck up. I mean I really wish Ana Ivanovic was getting the deals Maria does:

I mean this is her and compare her to Maria. At least facewise. I am so sick of her. She's just like one of those celebs that gets on my nerves so much. Kind of like I used to hate x-tina. It's not jealousy, she just annoys me.

Also there is just not anything sexy about her. And what do you mean by Vogue hot? Vogue is about fashion not about "hot girls". Actually most of the models pictured in Vogue aren't what the general public considers HOT.
    Last edited by MaryJane; April 8th, 2007 at 10:56 AM. Reason: posts merged

i mean she's just a regular kind of hot girl really in terms of looks, she's not particularly glamourous (in terms of looks) nor does she have a look suitable for high fashion. yea alot of girls in there dont fit the stereotypical view of "hot" but you know what i mean, alot of them are still gorgeous. and if u wanna know one thing that does make her sexy (because according to you she's not sexy in any way), its her legs and athletic body, some people find that very attractive, more so than a slim, model like body. her face is just plain though, there isnt anything special about her.

and she's not stuck up at all btw, she's quite a nice and humble young girl. i know because i play tennis and watch it, etc. and ive met her in person, i dunno what footage you've seen of her.

but yes she is overrated, ill agree with you there.

I don't think she's hot at all. To me she's like the Olsen twins. I'm sure millions of guys think they're hot but people that have standards don't. I watch tennis a ton too, I also go on a ton of tennis forums in which people it's general knowledge that she's pretty stuckup.

i already said why some people find her attractive, its got nothing to do with standards. it has to do with taste

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information