Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kim Kardashian - Travis Barker Photoshoot

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think she looks hottttt.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    ^ I agree Crumpet. Some people just can't handle a nice body and woman that isn't afraid to show it off....thus the claws come out and the mouths speak of shit they don't even know about.
    Well, for me, I may not personally appreciate someone's chosen lifestyle in the sense that I may find it 'nasty' or even just sleazy, but I don't feel the need to call them names if I see no evidence that they are hurting other people. I mean, she isn't raping kids or torturing animals or even throwing Snickers wrappers out of her car window. Save the hate for the real evildoers I say.

I just think that when women jump on the 'whore' bandwagon, they are reinforcing the idea that womens' sexuality is somehow more up for judgements than a man's and that 'good women don't do that stuff'. I know some will claim to be very sexual and open, yet still hate on somebody like Kim for being a 'whore'. Nobody likes to admit that deep down they still harbor resentment of other womens' sexuality because they still have some of that woman=original sin/men say yes but women should say no mentality because we like to think we are more evolved than that.

I don't have a problem with women who have nice bodies. I have a problem with women who are slutty and trashy and stupid.

It's not like I think all women have to be buttoned up, but my god, there's sexiness and then there's just plain SKANKINESS. I say Kim is a whore, because she IS a whore. She's not intelligent, her face is plastic, she's just a sex toy.

It's not about women being judged harshly on their sexuality--it's the fact that women are offering only their "sexuality" (and it's really only just sluttiness, not true sexuality) as the only thing they have. I don't hate all beautiful women, I don't hate women who do nude photos, but all we care about anymore is "hotness." Not substance, not real beauty. Just vanity, plastic faces, and skankiness. No intelligence, no talent, no grace, no compassion, nothing redeeming except fuckability. That's not healthy sexuality, that's trash.

I don't know Kim good enough to know whether she lacks intelligence or if she's a whore. I can't find that out just from pictures and I certainly don't know her personally.

Lily, I agree with you about the culture valuing 'hotness' over everything else and how sexaulity being reduced to just T&A is not a healthy concept at all. I just don't know what makes Kim a 'whore'. That's not her profession. She did have her own business for years before anyone knew who she was. Is she smart or just lucky enough to have parents with money who could afford to set her up in whatever she wanted to do? I don't know. I haven't seen her high school transcript or the results of an IQ test so I don't know how smart she is or isn't.

I know that I am not one of those people who thinks that only natural can be attractive. I'm a more glamorous type myself, so I like looking at glammed up girls like Kim and Jlo in hot dresses and full makeup. I don't care if someone's boobs, nose, or thighs have been hampered with by professionals just like I don't care if someone isn't a natural blonde. To me, if it looks pretty, it's pretty, period. I have also seen many 'pretty' people who lack sex appeal which is something that really relies on the essence of a person. I just look at Kim and think, "Wow" and I'm grateful some different body types are being represented so maybe some thicker girls will start to appreciate themselves better and realize that they, too have got it going on.

Yeah, she was married to the same man from 2000 - 2004, owns her own business, has styled many stars, does a lot of photoshoots, has her own show now and is in a relationship with Reggie Bush. Doesn't sound like she's too big a whore or that worthless but that's just me. I look at what people do to judge them, not at what they look like.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Crumpet and Sweetie, I'm right there with you. When I look at Kim I too get a visceral jolt of "damn, she's hot". I'm not understanding the whore battlecry either. I guess I feel for Kim, because I've been called a whore by other girls for wearing lots of makeup and showing off my legs. (I've been with one man my entire life, lolol.)
    As the daughter of a brilliant lawyer and the owner of a business, I'm sure she's not a complete dolt.

^ Some people just like to put others down for nothing more than they way people look.

Well I'm on the Kim's a whore bandwagon too.

She's trashy! HELLO sex tape, anyone? Bitch got pissed on and loved it!!! That's why its hard for people to see her as anything other than a slut. That was all leaked on purpose to get her in the tabs. Not to mention that every single damn picture of her her tits and ass are the focus....or her mouth is hanging open trying to be sexy...or better yet we get to see her tongue shoved in someones mouth!

And she does live off her parents. i don't care what anyone says. Maybe she has her own business...but she wouldn't even have that without Daddy's money!

Seriously..I've seen the video and never saw the pee...please show me a link to see it or a vid cap because if not I say it's an URBAN MYTH! Secondly, speaking as a man I think that she is physically HOT...I'm not speaking for all men but the VAST majority of my friends and co-workers say the same thing about her. Also I'm not saying I'm the "ladies man" (great movie) but everything that I saw on that video tape most of you women have done that AND much more...so she is a whore because it was taped...how many of you out there haven't tried that with a lover or husband? To be honest she kind of sucked in the sack from what it looked like so I wouldn't throw the dirty whore title on her just yet.

^^^^I also have never actually seen this pee scene and no one has ever been able to link me to it. I do not believe it ever happened, at least not on tape.

Kim looks good in these shots. Hot woman.

As for the whore thing...I already spoke my piece.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information