Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29

Thread: Jada Pinkett Smith, Ebony Magazine, June 2009

  1. #16
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    GUTTED
    Posts
    23,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    She looks cute and when dressed up she can be beautiful, plus of course her body is petite and impressive...but her jaw and some of her features do make her look manly.
    My mom and auntie both say that she has a hard face. They think that she's pretty, but something about her mouth is hard and cold.

  2. #17
    Elite Member CherryDarling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Little Detroit
    Posts
    14,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Nice outfits. She's not a favorite of mine (she gets the stuff she gets because she's Mrs. Will Smith, hello), but she's always buff, toned and still has her real titties. You have to respect a woman who resists the tyranny of the silicone.
    Why? Not trying to start an argument, but I DON'T get "the tyranny of the silicone". Nice tits are nice tits, fake or not, IMO.

    Oh and these are nice pics of Jada.

  3. #18
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    26,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CherryDarling View Post
    Why? Not trying to start an argument, but I DON'T get "the tyranny of the silicone". Nice tits are nice tits, fake or not, IMO.

    Oh and these are nice pics of Jada.
    If a guy's wearing a toupee, do you say, "Nice hair."?

  4. #19
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    GUTTED
    Posts
    23,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    If a guy's wearing a toupee, do you say, "Nice hair."?
    Ripley! I KNEW you'd come!

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by CherryDarling View Post
    Why? Not trying to start an argument, but I DON'T get "the tyranny of the silicone". Nice tits are nice tits, fake or not, IMO.

    Oh and these are nice pics of Jada.
    Fake tits don't always look nice. The best titty jobs are supposed to look real - many of them do not.

  5. #20
    Elite Member CherryDarling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Little Detroit
    Posts
    14,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    If a guy's wearing a toupee, do you say, "Nice hair."?


    Nope. I'd prefer a guy to go bald. But we're talking boobs, not hair.

    Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Ripley! I KNEW you'd come!

    Thanks.

    Fake tits don't always look nice. The best titty jobs are supposed to look real - many of them do not.
    VERY true, I've seen some shitty boob jobs. But a nice rack is a nice rack, that's what I'm getting at.

  6. #21
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    33,907

    Default

    They're not breasts, they're just big, chemical balls - Larry David
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone


    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  7. #22
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    Lord have mercy. I love how everything else about a woman goes straight out the window if a woman has fake tits.

    I love how some people think once you have fake tits put in your brains disappears.

    I guess what I am saying is: Why would you lack respect for someone just because they have fake tits? That seems a little ignorant to me.

  8. #23
    Elite Member CherryDarling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Little Detroit
    Posts
    14,081

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Lord have mercy. I love how everything else about a woman goes straight out the window if a woman has fake tits.

    I love how some people think once you have fake tits put in your brains disappears.

    I guess what I am saying is: Why would you lack respect for someone just because they have fake tits? That seems a little ignorant to me.
    AMEN.

  9. #24
    Elite Member darksithbunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Lord have mercy. I love how everything else about a woman goes straight out the window if a woman has fake tits.

    I love how some people think once you have fake tits put in your brains disappears.

    I guess what I am saying is: Why would you lack respect for someone just because they have fake tits? That seems a little ignorant to me.
    ITA. But for me, it's Jada's fake husband that does it in.

  10. #25
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    26,605

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CherryDarling View Post


    Nope. I'd prefer a guy to go bald. But we're talking boobs, not hair.



    VERY true, I've seen some shitty boob jobs. But a nice rack is a nice rack, that's what I'm getting at.
    I'm not a fake boob hater. I know that women get them for a wide variety of reasons - vanity, to repair the aftermath of pregnancy (saggy/deflated), or reconstruction after a mastectomy, etc.

    The phenomenon that I find interesting is that, in my opinion, fake boobs, especially when the person went up a boob size too far, seem to be intended to look nice when covered with clothes. However, having been on numerous clothing-optional beaches, I can say that fake boobs look pretty bad in that environment. First, you can see the unnatural, globular curvature directly. Second, the boobs (because the skin is stretched) tend to look about 10 years younger than the rest of the body -- basically a kind of asymmetry that makes you take notice in an "isn't that odd?" kind of way. (And yes, I probably stared a little bit too long, but at least I was wearing sunglasses at the time.)

  11. #26
    Elite Member lisalucy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,584

    Default

    I like Jada, and i think she looks great in these pictures. That red and white dress is amazing.

    Happy trails to you...until we meet again.
    I love & miss you Dad.

  12. #27
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    GUTTED
    Posts
    23,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darksithbunny View Post
    ITA. But for me, it's Jada's fake husband that does it in.
    Reports say that he's no longer the sweetheart he used to be.

  13. #28
    Elite Member DeChayz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Hush! I refuse to hear a bad word about Will!

  14. #29
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    GUTTED
    Posts
    23,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    Hush! I refuse to hear a bad word about Will!
    You don't wanna hear about the boozing, the swingers' parties and his constant halitosis? Okay, I won't tell.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Will and Jada Pinkett Smith-Essence Magazine-December 2008
    By mrs.v in forum Magazines and Photoshoots
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: November 11th, 2008, 02:19 AM
  2. Jada Pinkett Smith - REDBOOK Magazine - April 2007
    By MaryN in forum Magazines and Photoshoots
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 11th, 2007, 01:01 AM
  3. Jada Pinkett Smith - Tango Magazine - February/March 2007
    By MaryN in forum Magazines and Photoshoots
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: March 10th, 2007, 02:38 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: February 26th, 2007, 09:34 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: March 7th, 2006, 02:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •