Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Ian Somerhalder - Menís Health

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    I think all the celebrity men I fancy look different - not massively, but I wouldn’t say I have a type. I don’t think George is a potato, he’s got better bone structure than most haha
    It will be interesting to see how your tastes change as you get older. Admittedly, when I was in my early twenties, the though of being with a 40-year-old woman was kind of horrifying. Mainly because I had no first-hand knowledge. Now, I realize was just very unworldly. Even now, looks matter to me less and less, and what I like is someone who is active and healthy and NORMAL. Has charisma, personal energy, and a sense of humor. But I still prefer a rutabaga-shaped head!

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    It will be interesting to see how your tastes change as you get older. Admittedly, when I was in my early twenties, the though of being with a 40-year-old woman was kind of horrifying. Mainly because I had no first-hand knowledge. Now, I realize was just very unworldly. Even now, looks matter to me less and less, and what I like is someone who is active and healthy and NORMAL. Has charisma, personal energy, and a sense of humor. But I still prefer a rutabaga-shaped head!
    Gave me a good chuckle, thank you Mo.

Didn’t fancy George before I saw the film, but not to give too much away, he basically plays a hero. He’s compassionate and driven and selfless and it’s all very attractive.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Gave me a good chuckle, thank you Mo.

Didn’t fancy George before I saw the film, but not to give too much away, he basically plays a hero. He’s compassionate and driven and selfless and it’s all very attractive.
    I think we are going to see "1917" tonight. Mrs Mo has been emailing me possible showtimes.
    levitt likes this.

We got bored and tried watching V-Wars the other night. One epi was enough because Somerhalder is a BAD actor and his looks don't make up for it.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

czb

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    sorry, Iím immune to the potato genus but there are plenty of other types of ďuglyĒ men I find attractive. Just ask czb

i actually get why you find some guys attractive even if i don't. but levitt, her tastes are a conundrum wrapped in a cipher.
    sputnik and levitt like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I think we are going to see "1917" tonight. Mrs Mo has been emailing me possible showtimes.
    Let me know what you think - and how big your crush on George is when you leave the cinema.

czb
    czb and MohandasKGanja like this.

Let me know what you think - and how big your crush on George is when you leave the cinema.

czb
    We did end up seeing it. It obviously was a very good movie. I was distracted at first by the VERY LONG tracking shots - I kept thinking about all the work that went into setting that up.

I went to look up Dean-Charles Chapman just a minute ago and almost fell out of my chair when I found out that was "Tommen" from "Game of Thrones". Boy, he really grew up. When you find out who his big brother in the movie is -- that makes it even more hilarious. There is a pretty stark difference in appearance between Mackay and Chapman's looks. Mackay is tall, athletic, and stoic, with almost Nordic facial features (in my opinion) while Chapman is kind of stocky and emotional and has almost feminine facial features. When I looked up Mackay's photos separately, he appears to be a lot better looking guy than in the movie. It's probably those tiny British helmets and the haircut they gave him.

I think Tommen is a cutie too - he reminds me of a chubby young little DiCaprio. But at 22 even I have to draw the line. And yes - I love the GoT link!

I told a colleague I liked George and they said “he’s a normal looking bloke” - my type exactly. He’s gorgeous to me though! His look changes quite a lot dependent on his hair I think (all good with me).

I think you would be a good match for Mackay in looks. But I could have sworn that in the the last pic I saw of you, your hair was darker and you had kind of a smoky eye thing going on. It looked fantastic, but I think that look would pair better with Henry Cavill or Jamie Dornan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information