Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gisele Bundchen - Harper's Bazaar - December 2006

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    Thank you very much!! I've been saying this about Giselle Bunchden for the longest. I never saw what the big deal about her was. I don't think she's pretty, 'unique-looking' or even a woman who has 'something'. In my opinion she has NOTHING. Absolutely nada. Not a pretty face, striking presence, a to-die-for body---not even a damn good feature like beautiful eyes or nice lips. I think she's really plain looking. Not ugly, just plain. Half the pictures I see of her, she always has her hair blown in her face.

How she made it in the modeling world, I'll never know. She got majorly lucky...or maybe that masculine, light-complected look was something 'different' in Brazil and that's why she sky-rocketed to fame there first. Who knows.
    Actually she was sky-rocketed to fame in New York, before ever getting work here. In Brazil, she was an assistant for a lady in the industry, and struggling aspiring model who failed at making it into the São Paulo fashion scene. She's completely curveless, but definitely has presence, and much more liveliness than the dead-fish-faced, anorexic hangers that came before her. That's what made her stand out.

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    ^Oh, i wish you could say that TO Gisele. Someone needs to knock her off her pedastal.
    As far as unique looking, and beautiful features go; Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio kick Gisele's ass.
    True, but if it weren't for Gisele opening that door to Brazilian models to make it big internationally, they'd probably be at most salesladies at any local mall here now.

Elite Member

^Oh, i wish you could say that TO Gisele. Someone needs to knock her off her pedastal.
    As far as unique looking, and beautiful features go; Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio kick Gisele's ass.
    Oh, I totally agree with you on that! I can see the beauty or appeal of Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio. Even though I'm not 'fans' of either one, I can say yeah, they're pretty. They're attractive.

Okay, but in that pic? Alessandra has NO ASS.

^^^ on tv last night they did a segment on underwear. Apparantly you can buy padded underwear to give yourself a bigger ass.

Well why not, they have padded bras, jus tlike flat chested is apparently unattractive, so is a flat ass. Meanwhile girls can lie about everything now!

She created such a stir when she first came out because she was different from the blond, blue-eyed, cutesy-poo types we're so inundated with here in the good ole USA. But different doesn't always mean pretty. She does have a horsey face, and I wish she'd quit with the highlights.

yep alessandra is even flatter and skinnier than gisele but she has slightly better facial features. I don't get how adriana is only 5'10" and Gisele is 5'11" yet in every picture that they're together in adriana looks taller or the same. Anyways i think adriana is more interesting to look at than both of them.

She's had a lot of work done. If you look at her profile she still resembles a witch even after her nosejob. I don't fawn over anyone who's had work done. We could all do that and look better than we do!
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Nice! I like the black and white.

Gold Member

She already looks like a man, so when she's old she'll look like a dried up old drag queen. Enjoy it while you can, Gisele! Your super-model days are dwindling.

i think she's beautiful, amazing body and also an interesting face and presence. she's one of the few models that can cross over from mass market underwear work (VS) to high fashion.
    adriana lima on the other hand has the expressiveness of an inflatable doll.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Hit By Ban Bus!

who is her sister??? I never knew she had one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavado View Post
    yep alessandra is even flatter and skinnier than gisele but she has slightly better facial features. I don't get how adriana is only 5'10" and Gisele is 5'11" yet in every picture that they're together in adriana looks taller or the same. Anyways i think adriana is more interesting to look at than both of them.
    Alessandra, tops her all the way! Gisselle isnt pretty at all, she looks full of her fugly self!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
    She's had a lot of work done. If you look at her profile she still resembles a witch even after her nosejob. I don't fawn over anyone who's had work done. We could all do that and look better than we do!
    Exactly, and I agree.

Elite Member

Well why not, they have padded bras, jus tlike flat chested is apparently unattractive, so is a flat ass. Meanwhile girls can lie about everything now!
    too bad all the secrets come out once they get nekkid

^^^
    You mean she got a penis there , too?

----------------------

Respect is given when respect is deserved.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information