Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Gap Holiday Ads 2012

I always love Gap ads they're so colorful and cheery!

The Tracy Pollan, MJF golddigger comment is so strange.
    Any self-respecting gold digger would have bolted as soon as the Parkinson's diagnosis happened. They were married long enough for her to have received half the income when he was diagnosed, so if she's still there it has to be for love.

Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
    I always love Gap ads they're so colorful and cheery!

The Tracy Pollan, MJF golddigger comment is so strange.
    Any self-respecting gold digger would have bolted as soon as the Parkinson's diagnosis happened. They were married long enough for her to have received half the income when he was diagnosed, so if she's still there it has to be for love.
    I agree. It also seems to me that even though MJF was on a really hit show when they hooked up, he wasn't quite the biggest star in the universe. I know that there was a lot of buzz about him in the late 80s, but by the early 90s and before Spin City, it had died down. She could have left then.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I agree. It also seems to me that even though MJF was on a really hit show when they hooked up, he wasn't quite the biggest star in the universe. I know that there was a lot of buzz about him in the late 80s, but by the early 90s and before Spin City, it had died down. She could have left then.
    Plus she never really used his fame to further her career. She seemed happy to live in NYC and do the occasional guest work while raising the kids. So the gold digger comment really baffles me, in fact I've never heard it before applied to those two, so strange!

I agree, she never did use him to further her career that I've seen. I never heard that story either and thought I was missing out on some big gossip somewhere down the line.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    ^^ So not funny!! There are people who love their pets more than they like people!I love the ad.
    I am one of those people. I love my dogs like they are people. I've always like GAP's Holiday Ads.. their commercials a couple of years ago were really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSidedTape View Post
    So according to these ads love comes in ... Human/Canine , Heterosexual, Lesbian, Gold Digger (nothing against MJF), Gay, Lesbian Orgy, and Incest....hmmmm interesting. I better reshape the way I think about love with just me and my husband. Apparently I am missing out on a looooooot of love out there. Although lesbian orgy does sound really nice. If only I knew some lesbians who would take in a newbie hehehe

What the fuck is wrong with you?

That lesbian love orgy seems quite appealing in addition to the love between you and your husband.

This one goes straight to video and ignore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information