Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 41

Thread: Christina Hendricks, New York Magazine, March 2010

  1. #16
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    and you'd play with them, wouldn't yoU?
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

  2. #17
    Elite Member Air Quotes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Seattle, Washington
    Posts
    14,335

    Default

    Not a good pic of her face but my god- those booooobies!
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

  3. #18
    Elite Member crumpet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!
    Posts
    7,751

    Default

    I wonder if all this boob love would still exist for her if it was known that she has implants. I'm not saying she does, but there are women who are naturally big already who get implants, or women who gain a lot of weight aftern getting implants, thus making their boobs look real. Not all implants look fake. I just wonder if it would change the opinion that she is soooo hot and that her boobs are the awesomest.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. #19
    Elite Member TheONe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Beantown
    Posts
    5,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    I wonder if all this boob love would still exist for her if it was known that she has implants. I'm not saying she does, but there are women who are naturally big already who get implants, or women who gain a lot of weight aftern getting implants, thus making their boobs look real. Not all implants look fake. I just wonder if it would change the opinion that she is soooo hot and that her boobs are the awesomest.
    I admit that I wouldn't be as crazy over her as I am if they were fake. I'm a sucker for all natural!! literally!
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

  5. #20
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    27,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    I wonder if all this boob love would still exist for her if it was known that she has implants. I'm not saying she does, but there are women who are naturally big already who get implants, or women who gain a lot of weight aftern getting implants, thus making their boobs look real. Not all implants look fake. I just wonder if it would change the opinion that she is soooo hot and that her boobs are the awesomest.
    Here's a clip of her 11 years ago on an MTV show - she was about 24 at the time (she appears at the halfway point). I'm not good at judging these things:

    Undressed TV - Episode 127 "Four In The Van"

  6. #21
    Elite Member sputnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    fellow traveller
    Posts
    53,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    I wonder if all this boob love would still exist for her if it was known that she has implants. I'm not saying she does, but there are women who are naturally big already who get implants, or women who gain a lot of weight aftern getting implants, thus making their boobs look real. Not all implants look fake. I just wonder if it would change the opinion that she is soooo hot and that her boobs are the awesomest.
    probably not. and rightfully so.
    it's like admiring a girl's beautiful hair, only to find out it's extensions. sure, they might not be plastic looking britney or weavoncé wigs, and actually look great, but it's not the same as if it had been her real hair.

    as for the boob love, she's a very sexy looking woman but boobs that size are the last thing i would ever want.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

  7. #22
    Elite Member crumpet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!
    Posts
    7,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    probably not. and rightfully so.
    it's like admiring a girl's beautiful hair, only to find out it's extensions. sure, they might not be plastic looking britney or weavoncé wigs, and actually look great, but it's not the same as if it had been her real hair.

    as for the boob love, she's a very sexy looking woman but boobs that size are the last thing i would ever want.

    I'm sorry, but that's just silly. When someone has implants, they still have their own boobs, it isn't like they took the old ones off and glued some plastic ones on. I don't get it...if it looks good it looks good. I won't give people props just for having good genetics as though that is something they earned or deserved as opposed to something they worked for and bought.

    Bad plastic surgery is ugly no matter what body part you're talking about.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #23
    Elite Member TheONe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Beantown
    Posts
    5,507

    Default

    ^^I just give more props for good genes...it's just how I roll.
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

  9. #24
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    I don't get all the hooplah over her boobs. Lots of people have big boobs.
    But they're big AND pretty.

    If she's had surgery, she had a heck of a doctor who did right by her.

  10. #25
    Elite Member Laurent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Out There
    Posts
    39,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    I wonder if all this boob love would still exist for her if it was known that she has implants.
    People are pretty complimentary of Dita Von Teese's, and she openly admits hers are courtesy of the surgeon's knife. I think it's not so much if they are natural, so long as they look natural?

  11. #26
    Elite Member crumpet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!
    Posts
    7,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valley Doll View Post
    But they're big AND pretty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valley Doll View Post

    If she's had surgery, she had a heck of a doctor who did right by her.


    How do you know they are pretty unless you've seen her undressed? Lots of boobs look good when they are all jacked up and then they point south when the bra comes off. My husband says he prefers smaller breasts to be natural but likes bigger bobs best when they are implants b/c natural ones just do not age well at all. Also, I can't say if someone's boobs are nice until I see the nipples because you can't have pretty boobs with ugly nipples. Unfortunately, too many huuuuge boobs also have gigantic dinner plate sized nipples and/or are really veiny looking. Neither of those things looks good to me even though Ilike this woman overall and find her refreshing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    People are pretty complimentary of Dita Von Teese's, and she openly admits hers are courtesy of the surgeon's knife. I think it's not so much if they are natural, so long as they look natural?


    That's what I think,too. It just seems ridiculous for people to ooh and aah over someone's body and think it is the hottest thing ever...unitl they find out they had ps to get that nose or implants to get thsoe boobs. The things still look the same, so all the psychological head tripping over real vs fake is just highlighting some internal issue of the viewer from my perspective. It's like seeing a male to female transsexual and thinking they are drop dead gorgeous at first, but then thinking they are ugly when you find out she used to be a man.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

  12. #27
    La vie en rose DitaPage*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37,547

    Default

    I couldn't care less about real vs fake. If it looks good, it looks good.

  13. #28
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    27,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post

    How do you know they are pretty unless you've seen her undressed? Lots of boobs look good when they are all jacked up and then they point south when the bra comes off. My husband says he prefers smaller breasts to be natural but likes bigger bobs best when they are implants b/c natural ones just do not age well at all. Also, I can't say if someone's boobs are nice until I see the nipples because you can't have pretty boobs with ugly nipples. Unfortunately, too many huuuuge boobs also have gigantic dinner plate sized nipples and/or are really veiny looking. Neither of those things looks good to me even though Ilike this woman overall and find her refreshing.
    When I go to clothing-optional beaches, I always find it amusing when someone trots around proudly displaying their very obviously store-bought breasts. About 90% of them look very artificial and less than complimentary when they are complete uncovered -- kind of like a guy with a bad toupee.

  14. #29
    Elite Member crumpet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!
    Posts
    7,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    When I go to clothing-optional beaches, I always find it amusing when someone trots around proudly displaying their very obviously store-bought breasts. About 90% of them look very artificial and less than complimentary when they are complete uncovered -- kind of like a guy with a bad toupee.
    I can see that, but I think it really is because the ones that you know are fake actually look it, whereas you've probably seen some that were but didn't appear to be fake so you just thought they were real. That's why so many people think 'most' boob jobs look fake: because the bad ones really do and the good ones make you wonder or fool you completely. Few people comment on the good ones because they don't know some of those good ones are also the fake ones. I don't deny that lots of boob jobs look bad. So do lots of facelifts and botox (overload). It's just too bad that they give the whole industry a bad name when there are so many people with good work that doesn't get appreciated simply because no one can tell that it is 'work'. Some peoples' bodies simply cannot handle artificial items being inserted and they will reject them no matter how good the surgeon. Some docs just don't know how to turn down a buck even if it means having a bad example of their work walking all around town and some women (and men) just don't know when to say when.

    I love good ps when it is done in moderation and fits the person who wants it without trying to alter them too drastically.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

  15. #30
    Elite Member MohandasKGanja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Wherever my kids are
    Posts
    27,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    I can see that, but I think it really is because the ones that you know are fake actually look it, whereas you've probably seen some that were but didn't appear to be fake so you just thought they were real. That's why so many people think 'most' boob jobs look fake: because the bad ones really do and the good ones make you wonder or fool you completely. Few people comment on the good ones because they don't know some of those good ones are also the fake ones. I don't deny that lots of boob jobs look bad. So do lots of facelifts and botox (overload). It's just too bad that they give the whole industry a bad name when there are so many people with good work that doesn't get appreciated simply because no one can tell that it is 'work'. Some peoples' bodies simply cannot handle artificial items being inserted and they will reject them no matter how good the surgeon. Some docs just don't know how to turn down a buck even if it means having a bad example of their work walking all around town and some women (and men) just don't know when to say when.
    Bad fake breasts occur in myriad forms. There are ones with obvious surgery scars. There are ones that are way too big. There are ones that are way too round. There are ones that have mysteriously hardened because the tissues surrounding them reacted negatively. Also, I hear that plastic surgeons routinely recommend implants that are actually a cup size larger than what the woman originally asked for. I'm not positive what that's about, except maybe a lot of women who undergo the procedure are underwhelmed by what an increase in one cup size actually looks like.

    On this one beach I go to, there is a woman I see every single time. She is pretty much over-tanned and anorexic. Everything is underfed and thin/sagging, except for her implants. It's not a good look, but I think she is really proud of them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Leonardo DiCaprio, Esquire Magazine, March 2010
    By Honey in forum Magazines and Photoshoots
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: February 23rd, 2010, 01:25 PM
  2. Jessica Alba in 'Scarlet' Magazine UK, March 2010
    By mb86 in forum Magazines and Photoshoots
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: February 21st, 2010, 11:48 AM
  3. Jessica Alba - Cosmopolitan (UK) Magazine March 2010
    By jexxica in forum Magazines and Photoshoots
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 8th, 2010, 06:46 PM
  4. Abigail Clancy - FHM Magazine March 2010
    By celebpic in forum Magazines and Photoshoots
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: February 3rd, 2010, 08:50 AM
  5. Christina Hendricks SAG Awards 2010
    By chrissyisme in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: January 23rd, 2010, 09:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •