Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Charisma Carpenter - Playboy

I don't care what you think, personally.
    I was talking to Just Kill Me.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

A woman can be secure with herself and still not find the idea of posing nude for millions of eyes appealing. A woman can be intelligent and talented but still be an exhibitionist. A woman can find the idea of women being objectified in magazines appalling yet not be an insecure, jealous fattie. We don't all fit into these neat little boxes. I understand how exhasperating it can be as a woman to see all these other women 'take it all off' because in some way or another it does effect how we as a group are viewed whether we want that to be the case or not. Nudity in itself is not shameful, but nudity in itself is not the issue. For me the issue becomes the disparity between what men are expected to do and what we as women are expected to do. Men don't get naked for all their parts to be judged/approved of/ridiculed/praised. They sit there clotheed while women get naked, even in movies that are supposedly featuring nudity for the 'realism' of the scene. How ironic that on screen men's dicks are conveniently covered by a sheet or bath towel while a woman gets so real you could count her pubic hairs. Apparently the producers/directors/censors only think it is realistic or essential to the plot to expose women this way. Women buy into it in the misguided belief that they are empowered by giving someone a bonor which, as Lily says, isn't so hard to do. It's amazing what men can get theri dicks hard to. So easy, in fact, most of us put in way more effort than we would need to to get laid.

I can't help but agree with Lily that the bigger message is still that if your are a woman, you can be educated, intelligent, talented, and accomplished.......but what really counts is how your tits look.

^Thank you Crumpet. You said that better than I did. That is what I meant to say.

^ Yeah, because we all know the woman in politics right now got there for their tits and not their brains.
    I call BS on that.
    Sorry but it's not true in all cases.

Lily, I love your posts on the subject and agree with everything you say.

And Monica Bellucci is a great example. She is totally hot and sensuous without coming across as trashy, even when she's naked. Charisma does not succeed in that. She just looks trashy here.

(Plus Monica is loads more gorgeous than Charisma, but I guess that is beside the point.)

I think, generally, women who take their clothes off for money and attention ARE insecure and desperate.

Sweetie, it IS true in almost all cases, especially where entertainment is concerned. The only way to boost your record sales or re-start your career is taking off your clothes. We don't admire and respect politicians anyway.

We've come along way, right? Not.

I think that women that label all women as trashy and insecure are insecure themselves. You can't label women as a whole, especially when you only seen pictures of someone.

^I don't care what you think, either. I'm not attacking YOU, I'm making a statement. Have you forgotten how to debate without getting nasty? Don't tell me we're back to that immaturity again, Sweetie. You're better than that.

You can call people ugly and stupid, and make judgments on them, but I can't? I don't think so. Women who take off their clothes for money and attention are desperate and insecure. They need validation and they need to be admired and need to feel that guys want to f*ck them, and that, to me, reeks of desperation and insecurity.

*shrugs*

But I guess I'm just a bitter jealous fatty.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I like naked and scantilly clad photos of women... I'm also a bit of a perv who uses lollipops during sex play.
    Here's the thing that must be acknowledged; you can be a sex object. It is okay to be a sex object. It is not okay to only be a sex object. Women are multifaceted creatures; you can be objectified sexually and simultaneously have your intelligence and what have you acknowledged. Madonna/whore/madonna/whore...

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    ^I don't care what you think, either. I'm not attacking YOU, I'm making a statement. Have you forgotten how to debate without getting nasty? Don't tell me we're back to that immaturity again, Sweetie. You're better than that.

You can call people ugly and stupid, and make judgments on them, but I can't? I don't think so. Women who take off their clothes for money and attention are desperate and insecure. They need validation and they need to be admired and need to feel that guys want to f*ck them, and that, to me, reeks of desperation and insecurity.

*shrugs*

But I guess I'm just a bitter jealous fatty.
    Um, excuse me but where did I get nasty with you or attack you?
    I personally don't give two shits what you think, or what you comment on, so NO I wasn't getting nasty with you. As you know, if I get nasty you will know it....because I will receive a threatening PM from you and then I will have to respond with a fuck off. I don't think any of that has happened yet, so therefore, I was not getting ugly.

Just Kill Me, I agree. You can be an object of sex and still have respect for yourself, your body and have some intelligence. Anyone that thinks any different is narrow minded and set in their ways.

This is just MY opinion though.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    ^ Yeah, because we all know the woman in politics right now got there for their tits and not their brains.
    I call BS on that.
    Sorry but it's not true in all cases.
    I never said it was true in all cases but it is true often enough that it still has tremendous impact.This does not mean that ALL women got where they are because of their looks, yet I can assure you that the looks of a less than centerfold quality woman is the first thing to be attacked whenever someone doesn't like her message, and at the very least the appearance of a woman is scrutinized much more harshly and publicly. I also believe that if a woman was centerfold material and running for office, her looks will still be the main focus of discussion about her and her looks would also deter many people from voting for her because we all know that a really physically hot woman just can't be smart enough to run a fucking country. If a male candidate looks like JFK, JR. then that's just a big plus for him. You're damned if you're too hot and damned if you're not attractive enough....if you're female.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    I never said it was true in all cases but it is true often enough that it still has tremendous impact.This does not mean that ALL women got where they are because of their looks, yet I can assure you that the looks of a less than centerfold quality woman is the first thing to be attacked whenever someone doesn't like her message, and at the very least the appearance of a woman is scrutinized much more harshly and publicly. I also believe that if a woman was centerfold material and running for office, her looks will still be the main focus of discussion about her and her looks would also deter many people from voting for her because we all know that a really physically hot woman just can't be smart enough to run a fucking country. If a male candidate looks like JFK, JR. then that's just a big plus for him. You're damned if you're too hot and damned if you're not attractive enough....if you're female.
    I don't agree but that's okay. I understand what you are saying.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Women who take off their clothes for money and attention are desperate and insecure. They need validation and they need to be admired and need to feel that guys want to f*ck them, and that, to me, reeks of desperation and insecurity.
    I don't know that I can agree with that. I agree that most of what I've seen in Playboy has been trashy and pretty far from artful. What I can't really agree with is stating that a woman who takes her clothes off for money is desperate and insecure. Suppose she looked at it as a job? She has a nice figure, it's an easy paycheck and maybe she doesn't have an issue. If my tits still pointed north, I'd do it too. The fact that the photographer had her put her ass in the air, well to me that says more about his skills than her emotional needs.
    Snooky Wookums, prepare for the invasion!

I love Charisma and this is an old photo shoot from 2004, so at the time she was doing a lot. She has beautiful hair and body.
    ><((((>. . `.><((((>><((((>`..`...><((((>.`.. ><((((> `..`...><((((>

" I'm sure I'd sell a slew of albums if I showed off my tight tummy and 36C breasts, but I have more dignity than that.[/quote]

Confucius say- "sometimes to eat well, one must swallow their own dignity"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information