Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Brad Pitt - Chanel No. 5 fragrance ad campaign

[QUOTE=azoria;2846944]Chanel is 20 years too late.....
    He was gorgeous.

This is how he'll stay to me. However...

Listen to me. Men in his age group - quite often- do not look like he does. I don't see them. I see great looking women and slobby men.

• He's got fabulous hair. Fabulous. Emphasis on that he's got HAIR.
    • Super fit body with a great shape.
    • Wears clothes like a model.
    • Good hands, great teeth, great bone structure.
    • If he's been tweaked, it's undetectable. He may have have had some nose work but who cares.
    • His eyelids are creased and dropped as often happens after 48. If he's stupid enough to have eyelid surgery then he'll kill his looks.
    • Still has a boyish look at this age (Rob Lowe, Andrew McCarthy, Tiny Tom) as opposed to a mature man's look (Clooney, Oldman, Firth)

PittFesto over. And I haven't seen a Brad Pitt movie since Troy. Not one.
    Icepik, Seth82 and Brando like this.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    WHY is No5 the top seller? I've never met anyone it smells good on and lotsa people wear it. Gag. Clever advertising is all I can think of. Now Chanel No19 is a different story.
    Chanel No 5 smells good on my mom and on me - I swear, and again I do get compliments. And at least two other friends can wear No 5 and smell good too. My mom is allergic to most perfume and No 5 works for her.

Chanel No 19 smells awful to my nose. It's too light. But the one I wear the most is Chanel No 22. That's my favorite Chanel of all. If you don't like Chanel No 19 or No 5, you'll hate No 22. It's a love/hate perfume. When in doubt, I wear No 5, but 22 is my favorite.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

A*O

It just proves that perfumes can smell radically different on different people. I wear No19 and after all these years I still get compliments. My skin chemistry obviously works with it. No5 smells like cat piss on me. No22 isn't widely available so if I find it I'll try it but I'm not hopeful.
    Waterslide likes this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

I remember how much I liked 19. It was kind of fresh, clean, citrusy, cucumber-ish?

That video. So bad. Did Pitt lose a bet?

Brad's known image as a non-bather and non-deodorant wearer, for me, temper his image as someone who can hawk perfumes....
    HWBL likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

It just proves that perfumes can smell radically different on different people. I wear No19 and after all these years I still get compliments. My skin chemistry obviously works with it. No5 smells like cat piss on me. No22 isn't widely available so if I find it I'll try it but I'm not hopeful.
    No 22 is getting harder to find and it also seems to be getting more expensive. Maybe the ylang ylang prices are high right now? It's definitely a perfume that only takes a tiny bit to work. It's also got a lot of aldehyde which I like, but some people can't stand. It's very heavy, but I'm drawn to those kinds of scents.

Notes Chanel No. 22 is classified as a floral-aldehyde with notes of white flowers, including roses, jasmine, tuberoses. Its top note is aldehyde with middle notes of jasmine, tuberose, ylang-ylang, and rose. Base notes include vetiver, vanilla, and incense.[3] It has been called an old-fashioned floral and is said to have hints of lilac.[4] Scent reviewer Chandler Burr said that "22 can be tough to appreciate immediately."[5]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    I remember how much I liked 19. It was kind of fresh, clean, citrusy, cucumber-ish?
    Yeah, it's got a lovely light, fresh scent, but it ends up smelling sour on me, and the lighter scents aren't my cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Brad's known image as a non-bather and non-deodorant wearer, for me, temper his image as someone who can hawk perfumes....
    Yeah, I couldn't believe him selling a bar of soap much less women's perfume.
    BITTER likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I like these photos...but isn't Chanel No 5 a women's fragrance? He seems a weird choice to advertise it tbh.

Still he is gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by cool girl View Post
    I like these photos...but isn't Chanel No 5 a women's fragrance? He seems a weird choice to advertise it tbh.

Still he is gorgeous.
    I think you may need glasses. he lost any hotness he had a long time ago.
    azoria likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kat Scorp View Post
    My fellow 1982 Scorpion! Never occurred to me that penises go into ears until your twitpics
    @NickoMoralesXXX
    @Sexy_Seth_1982 awe sexy! You're just too cute to be true- I can't take my eyes off of you-

He's become [un]washed up.
    If being cunty is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

WHY is No5 the top seller? I've never met anyone it smells good on and lotsa people wear it. Gag. Clever advertising is all I can think of. Now Chanel No19 is a different story.
    Yeah I agree and I like Coco, I think it's better than the no5 too.

I've known numerous people other than myself who wear Chanel No 5 and most of them smelled good. A few didn't, just like any perfume. I don't get the hate. I like Coco sometimes, but I have to be in the mood to be around it or wear it because it's so strong. But Coco Mademsoiselle, IIRC, smelled absolutely rancid to me.

One of the Chanel perfumes has that overly sour, powdery scent that I don't like and I can't remember which one it is.

^^ Try the Coco Chanel it is different from the Coco Mademoiselle.

I do like Coco, just not the Coco Mademoiselle. I just don't like Coco for an every day perfume on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Yeah, I couldn't believe him selling a bar of soap much less women's perfume.
    AMEN!!! He boasts about it even in interviews.

Brad Pitt selling cologne and personal grooming products.
    It's like Michael Jordan selling a line of hair weaves.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information