Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22

Thread: Beyonce Knowles, Crystal Geyser Water Ad Campaign

  1. #16
    Elite Member MoodyJenny86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    4,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    It's cool.. It's not my hair. I just hated that you compared her to Gidget from Chip N Dale rescue rangers..plus she was whoring herself out for a good cause. Other than that.. Go in, and let have!
    ^Hahaha nice love the Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers!

    Even though Gidget, Hannah Montana and Beyonce rock similar hair styles from time to time Gidget is the only one I like!

    And yes, while she is whoring herself out for a good cause I'd prefer to see someone else whoring themselves in her place...

    Particularly a male celebrity.

    Believe it or not I liked her at one time...until she became too big for her britches around the end of the Destiny's Child era.

    The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

  2. #17
    Elite Member *DIVA!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoodyJenny86 View Post
    ^Hahaha nice love the Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers!

    Even though Gidget, Hannah Montana and Beyonce rock similar hair styles from time to time Gidget is the only one I like!

    And yes, while she is whoring herself out for a good cause I'd prefer to see someone else whoring themselves in her place...

    Particularly a male celebrity.

    Believe it or not I liked her at one time...until she became too big for her britches around the end of the Destiny's Child era.
    And, I started liking her towards the end of Destiny's Child.
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

    I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

  3. #18
    Elite Member blissfullyunaware's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    2,706

    Default

    Her hair is actually not that nice. I think its a weave.
    Last edited by blissfullyunaware; June 18th, 2009 at 12:32 AM.
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

  4. #19
    Elite Member MoodyJenny86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    4,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    And, I started liking her towards the end of Destiny's Child.
    ^Funny how that works, eh?

    The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

  5. #20
    Elite Member cmmdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Eva's Love Den
    Posts
    25,572

    Default

    I like these. She looks fresh & upbeat.

  6. #21
    Elite Member olivia720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    10,887

    Default

    Perfume, cell phones, L'Oreal, her clothing line, . . . Nintendo, General Mills, Giorgio Armani, Samantha Thavasa handbags, McDonald's, American Express, Samsung, DirectTV, Tommy Hilfiger, Pepsi . ..

    doesn't she have enough money by now? why does she keep doing lame endorsements?
    Last edited by olivia720; June 19th, 2009 at 11:25 PM.

  7. #22
    Elite Member BITTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    GUTTED
    Posts
    23,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by olivia720 View Post
    Perfume, cell phones, L'Oreal, her clothing line, . . . Nintendo, General Mills, Giorgio Armani, Samantha Thavasa handbags, McDonald's, American Express, Samsung, DirectTV, Tommy Hilfiger, Pepsi . ..

    doesn't she have enough money by now? why does she keep doing lame endorsements?
    Cause her daddy's a greedy motherfucker.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: May 15th, 2009, 08:51 AM
  2. Beyonce Knowles in NYC
    By olivia720 in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: April 21st, 2009, 11:08 AM
  3. Beyonce Knowles
    By mrs.v in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: November 15th, 2008, 10:29 PM
  4. Replies: 29
    Last Post: April 16th, 2007, 05:45 PM
  5. Keira Knightley photo shoot for clean water campaign
    By muchlove in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: December 17th, 2005, 05:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •