Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Angelina Jolie - Vogue - January 2007

Elite Member

She doesn't make love to the camera. She f**** the camera...and the great part about it is that she doesn't even try.

Angelina Jolie is the epitome of alluring. Some may not like her, but there is no denying that she turns heads and she is so goddamn stunning. No one in Hollywood right now even comes close to touching her. No one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    ^^ totally agree, does anyone remember a photoshoot she did awhile ago where someone realised the pre-photoshopped images. It looked terrible. Her skin was some unatural deathly shade of grey, veins sticking up everywhere and her arms were twigs.

I remember them Sleuth. Btw, could her skirt be hiked up anymore in the last pic?

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    She doesn't make love to the camera. She f**** the camera...and the great part about it is that she doesn't even try.

Angelina Jolie is the epitome of alluring. Some may not like her, but there is no denying that she turns heads and she is so goddamn stunning. No one in Hollywood right now even comes close to touching her. No one.

That's your opinion and your entitled to it but I don't agree with your comment * that nobody even touches her*. I find many women to be a lot more beautiful than Jolie. But I won't bother mentioning them as I am sure you will disagree with me anyhow !

ps... I am pretty positive that almost everyone has touched her at some stage or the other! Remember she wants to taste everyone in the world!
    Last edited by Voodoo Child; December 29th, 2006 at 05:32 PM.

Well Pamela Anderson f**s the camera, too;let's not leave her out! I don't find her alluring;to me she often looks disheveled and creepy.

I agree. And people either love her or hate her. Even those who hate her (as evidenced by a lot of people on this board in fact) can't seem to stay away from her or things concerning her.

I admire her for keeping her body natural, but in my opinion she has a horrible body. She absolutely needs a bra AT ALL TIMES and has the flattest butt, ala Paris Hilton. So on one hand I applaud her for not undergoing surgery (of the body) but on the other, I just can't stand looking at her with no bra, or from the back. I know that sounds shallow, but thats my deal.

i love the carolina herrera grey dress on pic number 2.
    When you're strange
    Faces come out of the rain

Bronze Member

I like angelina, she is beautiful...people are just jealous & a bunch of freakin haters...don't hate on her just because she looks good!

We're not jealous of her;we just don't like her. Just because a person is beautiful doesn't make them likable.

Here we go again. Yeah yeah the universe is full of bitter jealous fatties.

Is it too much to hope for some new one-liners for 2007?

Bronze Member

I think she's gorgeous, though I've never seen these pre photoshopped pictures. But huh. Looking at the first picture, her head does look big compared to her body, which I never noticed before.

I rewatched Gia again, and I can say Angie has a horrible body. She has boy figure but with genetically blessed boobs. If she had small boobs everybody would think her body was bad. Now Angie is known for her face and it is perfection.

She is stunning...period.

God she's sooooo skinny, it's not nice. She's not very feminine any more.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Bronze Member

She's undeniably gorgeous. Many women have better bodies but she has that certain allure that's very, very rare.. no matter what you think of her (I love how the haters try to convince themselves she's really not that attractive), she commands attention and turns heads. F** the "girl-next-door" crap for the homely crowd, AJ is the ultimate goddess and makes no apologies for it. Whether you consider her a whore or a saint (I don't care for either word), she's never boring.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I have this issue. I love thoses photos of Angelina. I think she looks pretty in thoses photos...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information