Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 52

Thread: Angelina Jolie retorspective 1979-2007

  1. #16
    Elite Member Aella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    8,899

    Default

    Ooh, nice collection! I haven't seen some of those.

    My favourite Angelina look is definitely mid 90s-early 00s. The last few photos are depressing though-EAT, damn it!

  2. #17
    Elite Member Shalev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Israel.
    Posts
    7,629

    Default

    ^ I'm with u.

  3. #18
    Elite Member Honey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    59,818

    Default

    Great pics! Thanks for posting



    I love this one! Beautiful hair

  4. #19
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    578

    Default

    ^
    I love that raven-haired look too.

    I'm so convinced she's had a nosejob.

  5. #20
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    So, what year was it that she had her WHOLE face redone? The pictures pretty much look the same too me.

  6. #21
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    200

    Default

    Angelina makes people think that the father was a very bad man which I highly doubt, when she won Oscar Award I still remember how she called out the father and told everyone how she loved him very much. Angelina is phony and a liar she is growing thin because she is paying for her sins already.

  7. #22
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    ^ You grow thin from not eating.

  8. #23
    Elite Member Bijoux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Salem
    Posts
    4,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenesha Freebies View Post
    Angelina makes people think that the father was a very bad man which I highly doubt, when she won Oscar Award I still remember how she called out the father and told everyone how she loved him very much. Angelina is phony and a liar she is growing thin because she is paying for her sins already.
    Karma's a bitch!

  9. #24
    Elite Member louiswinthorpe111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Middle America
    Posts
    12,123

    Default

    Shiloh looks a lot like the first baby pic of her.

    Her black leather pants have worn out their welcome. There's at least 5 pics of them here, plus she just wore them to the Beowulf premiere?!?!? Just give them to some orphan who needs pants already!

  10. #25
    Elite Member Icepik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenesha Freebies View Post
    Angelina makes people think that the father was a very bad man which I highly doubt, when she won Oscar Award I still remember how she called out the father and told everyone how she loved him very much. Angelina is phony and a liar she is growing thin because she is paying for her sins already.
    So, if you say you love someone, it has to remain that way forever - regardless of what that person does to you, and because she once said that and now doesn't want him in her life, she's a phony and a liar??

    ...and how does anyone know if Jon Voight is a "bad man" or not? I would think she has a better idea to the sort of man her father is than anyone of us that doesn't know the guy.

  11. #26
    Elite Member VenusInFauxFurs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Back in the boxed wine.
    Posts
    21,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenesha Freebies View Post
    she is growing thin because she is paying for her sins already.
    She's growing thin because she's not eating. It's not payback for what you deem to be her "sins." It's quite simple math, you don't eat -- you get very thin. Her current weight is hardly some great cosmic payback.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

  12. #27
    Elite Member Voodoo Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sweet Down Under!
    Posts
    12,646

    Default

    growing thin because she is paying for her sins
    I like it. Catchy!
    Should be in a song.

  13. #28
    Elite Member Honey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    59,818

    Default

    I've sinned many a time and haven't lost as much as her...I better start sinning more

  14. #29
    Elite Member Aella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    8,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    I've sinned many a time and haven't lost as much as her...I better start sinning more
    The "Sin Plan", right? Finally a diet I can throw myself enthusiastically into!

  15. #30
    La vie en rose DitaPage*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    I like it. Catchy!
    Should be in a song.
    I'd have thought growing fat would be more of a punishment.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Angelina Jolie - Esquire Magazine - June 2007
    By AuGusT in forum Magazines and Photoshoots
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: June 6th, 2007, 02:15 AM
  2. Kirk Douglas's 2007 ambition: to meet Angelina Jolie
    By Born In A Brothel in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: May 10th, 2007, 01:41 AM
  3. Angelina Jolie - Cosmopolitan Magazine Cover - May 2007
    By Otaku in forum Magazines and Photoshoots
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: April 20th, 2007, 11:38 AM
  4. Angelina Jolie - Elle UK - February 2007
    By SVZ in forum Magazines and Photoshoots
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: March 5th, 2007, 08:37 PM
  5. Angelina Jolie - Vogue - January 2007
    By sophie in forum Magazines and Photoshoots
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: January 24th, 2007, 08:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •