Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and the Family - HELLO! Magazine - December 2006

I think Shiloh is like a Gerber baby or Kewpie doll or something...cute! Aww, Zahara has the most pitiful look...I think she'll be quite pretty when she's grown! Maddox is cute too, but the little guy always looks pissed! I mean, sure, he probably hates the photogs, but still... It's funny how Maddox's nickname is Mad- he sure looks it, lol! I'd also love to know how and why a 5-yr-old child wants/needs/has highlights. Unless he got his hands on a bottle of hydrogen peroxide and wanted to experiment- but does a 5-yr-old really know about the bleaching properties of peroxide? All right, I'm done now, lol!

Elite Member

All I have to say is that it's going to be fun watching these kids grow up, especially Shiloh. Even if Brad and Angelina ever break up, I'm sure these kids are going to be super famous in their own right just for being who they are.

I think Tom Cruise's adopted son, Connor is really cute. Has anyone seen pictures of him? You can tell he's going to be really handsome when he's an adult. He looks a little mixed too. I wonder if Connor's full black or mixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    OMG Edie, that is the best damn comment I've ever heard about this family. You are absolutely right. Damn. I'll have to remember how you phrased that so I can impress all my friends.

I actually love that little Z. She's beyond adorable. I actually hate that she'll be influenced by the hypnotic vagina she'll call "mom."

How did we get 8 pages into this and no one has mentioned the dish towel on Shitt's head?
    Is Angelina a bad mother?

Quote Originally Posted by CheriLyn View Post
    Why do Maddox and Zahara look so unhappy?
    I thought I was imagining that, glad you noticed it, too. I don't want to make any assumptions, because there are a million ways to raise a child, but they do look miserable.

Shiloh is beautiful!! I see both Brad and Angie in her face. She's gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by Biatch View Post
    Now, I know that I'm over sensitive when it's about kids..and I over-react....Sorry, this is me..cannot just sit back and relax when kids are trashed or discussed in any way short of detrimental.
    So I jump .
    Shouldn't but can't help it...pregnancy hormones to you...
    Damn woman, get a GRIP. You quoted my post, and then made that remark. Now you need to back it up & explain how in the hell I was "trashing" that kid by saying that her parents need to learn how to fix her hair better. Blame hormones all you want, but either you can read or you can't.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    All I have to say is that it's going to be fun watching these kids grow up, especially Shiloh. Even if Brad and Angelina ever break up, I'm sure these kids are going to be super famous in their own right just for being who they are.

I think Tom Cruise's adopted son, Connor is really cute. Has anyone seen pictures of him? You can tell he's going to be really handsome when he's an adult. He looks a little mixed too. I wonder if Connor's full black or mixed.
    I've always thought Connor's cuter than Isabella.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Is Angelina a bad mother?

How on earth would Bella know the correct answer to that or any of us for that matter?? We don't know what goes on behind closed doors remember? Cutesy little PR pics are one thing but their home life away from prying eyes is something we won't ever truly know.

Or maybe Aniston knows since she is supposed to be opening her trap about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    How on earth would Bella know the correct answer to that or any of us for that matter?? We don't know what goes on behind closed doors remember? Cutesy little PR pics are one thing but their home life away from prying eyes is something we won't ever truly know.

Or maybe Aniston knows since she is supposed to be opening her trap about everything.

dunno...
    these pics are somehow strange.. not sure if its the quality or the soft-focus some magazines use...

I am appauled by Angelina...although Maddox is a cutie.
    I guess we'd be living in a boring, perfect world if everybody wished everybody else well. --Jennifer Aniston

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Damn woman, get a GRIP. You quoted my post, and then made that remark. Now you need to back it up & explain how in the hell I was "trashing" that kid by saying that her parents need to learn how to fix her hair better. Blame hormones all you want, but either you can read or you can't.
    Bwuahahhahaahhaaa!!!

I think the kids are all beautiful, but I have NEVER once seen a picture of Zahara where she was smiling. It always strikes me as odd.

She does look like a very serious child. Some children look like that, and it seems to make them look wise, or like old souls.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

maybe she just hates the cameramen, I would ... I feel sorry for these kids even though they are going to be some of the most privileged on earth. I just wish they'd stay home for five minutes with them

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information