Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 90

Thread: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and the Family - HELLO! Magazine - December 2006

  1. #31
    Gold Member SuperHeroTights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Pluto (it is too still a planet!)
    Posts
    1,435

    Default

    GORGEOUS family! Shiloh is as beautiful as her mother, Zahara is a little angel and Maddox is adorable! And as always the parents are flawless. I hope they live happily ever after like the royalty they are
    Last edited by SuperHeroTights; December 13th, 2006 at 08:16 PM.

  2. #32
    Elite Member Voodoo Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sweet Down Under!
    Posts
    12,646

    Default

    Okay I didn't want to say anything about the kids but here goes...I don't particularly think Maddox is cute either. And Z used to be cute but is changing (obviously). Shiloh is just a baby and will also change. (for better or worse I don't know and don't care). Angelina is bony as hell and Brad is just dullo.

  3. #33
    Elite Member dowcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    26,711

    Default

    Shiloh is cute, not special. And I don't have anything against these children but Maddox is weird and Zahara is ugly. Just my opinion.

    "Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

  4. #34
    Elite Member olivia720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    10,923

    Default

    OMG shiloh is the cutest baby ever!! She is a doll from heaven!

  5. #35
    Silver Member Green-eyed-hottie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    479

    Default

    Shiloh is so cute.. but I think that every baby is cute.. However, I can't but ask myself- why are they all so serious?!
    "Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way"

  6. #36
    Hit By Ban Bus! ediebrooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In another dimension, untouched by time
    Posts
    6,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child View Post
    Okay I didn't want to say anything about the kids but here goes...I don't particularly think Maddox is cute either. And Z used to be cute but is changing (obviously). Shiloh is just a baby and will also change. (for better or worse I don't know and don't care). Angelina is bony as hell and Brad is just dullo.
    Maddox, has a weird, Mini-Me vibe about him. He'd probably stick out his leg to trip you if you walked in the room. And why the hell can't Angelina leave his hair alone? First the Mohawk, then the blond streaks. He's a little boy, Angelina, not a doll! Z isn't that cute anymore, but will probably improve with age. Shiloh is a pretty baby, but she's bland, like Daddy. As I said, before, they're a serious family, but then they have to be serious;they're saving the world, for goodness sake!

  7. #37
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Cute pics.I don't understand why people always have to start critisizing people by saying
    "i'm sorry but...."
    "didn't want to be mean but...."
    "didn't wanna say something mean but....i'm going to say the worst thing anyway"lol!
    Why?How come?

  8. #38
    Hit By Ban Bus! ediebrooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In another dimension, untouched by time
    Posts
    6,830

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by makedah22 View Post
    Cute pics.I don't understand why people always have to start critisizing people by saying
    "i'm sorry but...."
    "didn't want to be mean but...."
    "didn't wanna say something mean but....i'm going to say the worst thing anyway"lol!
    Why?How come?
    Because many people feel guilty about criticizing children. I know I do.

  9. #39
    Elite Member Voodoo Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sweet Down Under!
    Posts
    12,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by makedah22 View Post
    Cute pics.I don't understand why people always have to start critisizing people by saying
    "i'm sorry but...."
    "didn't want to be mean but...."
    "didn't wanna say something mean but....i'm going to say the worst thing anyway"lol!
    Why?How come?

    Because ummm maybe we want to. You don't have to agree with our posts but each poster can word a post anyway they choose as long as they follow the rules and don't insult fellow posters.

    Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks View Post
    Because many people feel guilty about criticizing children. I know I do.
    ps. Me too.

  10. #40
    Elite Member stef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    germany
    Posts
    11,609

    Default

    i don't know why, but the pictures are weird. i just don't get a loving vibe from them, if you know what i mean. shiloh's a beautiful baby, but in the family pic it looks like she doesn't fit in.
    but they're a great family though and they make the world a better place, so i don't care about anything else.

  11. #41
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    110

    Default

    "Because ummm maybe we want to. You don't have to agree with our posts but each poster can word a post anyway they choose as long as they follow the rules and don't insult fellow posters"

    When did i say the contrary? If i did...my bad.I asked a simple question,you answeared "because we want to..."& because you feel guilty about criticizing children(like Ediebrooks).
    That's all i wanted to know...no more no less...
    Aside of that you can post ANYTHING you want to.I have no problem with that at all.

  12. #42
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    28,582

    Default

    C'mon. It's not even a matter of opinion, those kids are cute. Even if you think that couple is more evil than satan incarnate I don't see how anyone could call those kids ugly.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  13. #43
    Gold Member cool girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    Why do I feel like these are the Kennedy kids and 30 years from now I'm going to look at all these kids and think "I saw all of you grow up" because they've been plastered all over the news and media since they were infants and in Shiloh's case, since she was conceived.

    These children are adorable and Shiloh is really cute . I can't believe how much she looks like her mother. She is the spitting image of Angelina.
    Personally i think she looks like Brad - she adorable.

    I hope they don't go off the raills. But what i would say is this: Yes it's nice to see photo's of Shiloh but i hope they don't keep using her for PR purposes. They should either now expose her like they do the others or keep her away from the press (which they have managed to do so far) until she's alittle bit older.

  14. #44
    Elite Member CherryDarling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Little Detroit
    Posts
    14,081

    Default

    They're a gorgeous family. Shiloh looks just like a 50/50 of Brad and Angie and Maddox and Zahara are too adorable.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

  15. #45
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    578

    Default

    I don't think Shiloh is that cute. Her lips are quite ugly. But Zahara is really beautiful, and Maddox is cool.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: November 22nd, 2006, 12:13 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: September 15th, 2006, 03:13 PM
  3. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie - W magazine -July 2005
    By muchlove in forum Magazines and Photoshoots
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: August 10th, 2006, 02:55 AM
  4. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in Vienna [2/13/2006]
    By muchlove in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: February 23rd, 2006, 04:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •