Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michelle Williams - Wonderland - Feb 2008

Bronze Member

Default Michelle Williams - Wonderland - Feb 2008

Michelle Williams does 'Wonderland'

Michelle Williams was interviewed by Wonderland magazine before the death of Heath Ledger. Here's what she had to say:
    Did you go to Katie Holmes' wedding? Everybody wants to know that. No, I didn't go because I was working on The Tourist. To be honest, we're not really in touch.
    How has becoming a mother changed you? I feel like I didn't have any relationship with my body before Matilda. Well I did, but it was just a bad one. After having my daughter I can't judge myself in the same way. My body has done this totally miraculous but utterly ordinary thing. The downside is that my vocabulary has shrunk to the size of a pea. Since having a kid I just don't have the same access to the world. I don't see as many shows, I don't go to many movies and I hardly read any books anymore. I'm lucky to make it through a book a month. So you start to develop in a much more non-verbal way, which can be so frustrating. Also there's been a lot going on in my personal life and part of me is… I don't know. I shouldn't talk about it but it's like I'm re-emerging back into the world or something.
    Would you describe yourself as vain? I have insecurity masquerading as vanity. I don't think I'm vain as an actress but I'm probably more so as a person. Again, it goes back to that thing about when I'm working is the only time when I don't judge myself. I feel totally open to exploring all the sides of my physical self in my work. While I'm working I really don't give a f- how I look. Afterwards, if I have to watch it, I might have some problems.
    What's the day ahead hold for you? I'm going to pick Matilda up from school at 11:30 and she'll take a nap. I might join her because tonight I'm doing hospital rounds in preparation for the film Mammoth. It's Lukas Moodysson's first English language film. I play a New York City trauma surgeon so I've been trailing a doctor for a few months. We're going to step it up tonight and go to Elmhurst hospital in Queens, which is a top-level trauma hospital. The whole experience has been such an eye-opener. The first time I did it, I had this weird sensation where I thought, 'Oh f-, I've missed my calling'. The sense of purpose made me wish I'd become a doctor.
    Check out the full interview at WonderlandMagazine.com.

I find her so fug

Same, not a cute girl at all.

Interesting. Back in the Dawson Creek Days, and I guess Brokeback, I thought she was totally fug. But now I think her features are freaking amazing. She looks so gorgeous to me, in a non-cookie cutter way. And I love these photos. Plus, she sounds quite intelligent and real in this interview. I like her.

P.S. I wish someone would post that photo of her and Heath in their swimsuits giving the finger. That was awesome.

ok...just realized who she reminds me of in these pics...Traci Lords. Not a great thing I guess, sexy but in a hard sort of way.
    Last edited by ManxMouse; February 17th, 2008 at 12:35 AM.

Ever since I saw "If these walls could talk 2" I have thought she was quite beautiful.
    She's different.
    I've always known I was born to dominate your sex and avenge my own.

I think she's beautiful in a really different way. I liked this interview as well as the photos (minus the last one).
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

I wondered when she got so attractive. I never thought she was beautiful, until I saw her at the Oscars in 2006.

These are nice photos.

she's beautiful and i really like these pictures.

These photo's are gorgeous...very artistic.

I never really thought she was fug, just...plain. But she glams up nicely.

i like her.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by ManxMouse View Post
    Interesting. Back in the Dawson Creek Days, and I guess Brokeback, I thought she was totally fug. But now I think her features are freaking amazing. She looks so gorgeous to me, in a non-cookie cutter way. And I love these photos. Plus, she sounds quite intelligent and real in this interview. I like her.
    ITA. When she was on Dawson's Creek, I guess she was supposed to be the "pretty girl," but I remember thinking they must've had a very small budget if she was the best they could do in that dept. I think she's grown into her looks and is quite striking now.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

When she grew older she lost the roundness to her face which, to me, made her look like a chipmunk (not a good look). I never found her appealing in Dawsons Creek, although even at the time I remember she had really gorgeous features, like her skin really glowed and her lips had a nice shape. Plus I don't think that short hair cut did her any favors. Around the time I saw The Station Agent (amazing film, by the way) years back, I realized she had really grown into a beautiful girl.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

She is doing the Madonna True Blue thing in these right? It reminded me of the album cover.

Eli

I didn't believe it was her until I saw this one. Wow she looks like a bloke there. Or an actress from the '40s. (Heavy eyebrows)

I like her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information