Sammie323's Effluvia

Cover: Angelina Jolie Anorexic

Contents: Josh Holloway, Liv Tyler

Jennifer Hudson in Essence, Salma Hayek for Campari, Fergie for Candies, Jaime Pressly in Calabasas Statement

Couples News: Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Mary-Louise Parker still together, Patrick Dempsey and Jillian Fink welcome twins, Johnny Knoxville splits from wife Melanie Clapp

Dominic Monaghan and Evangeline Lilly to wed this summer, Jude Law and Kate Hopewell, Sienna Miller, Jeremy Piven and Adrianna Costa

Kate Bosworth disses Orlando Bloom. Will keep my catty comments to myself, or at least just on my LJ

Daniel Radcliffe

Ryan Phillippe party binge, Amanda Bynes car crash

Normal or Not: David Duchovny, Teri Hatcher and Ant, Seal, Britney Spears, Adrian Grenier

Suri Cruise looks like Chris Klein, Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise battle over baby, Katie on the Posh Diet

Matt Damon wears shoe lifts, Sienna Miller and Hayden Christensen sex scene real in Factory Girl, American Idol judges paid to humiliate

Angelina Jolie loses weight with grief, can Brad Pitt help?

Britney Spears pregnant again

New York Fashion Week: Susan Sarandon and daughter Eva Amurri, Britney Spears and Kimora Lee Simmons, Eve, Mary-Lynn Rajskub, Cyndi Lauper and Petra Nemcova, Adrian Brody and girlfriend Elsa Pataky, Pink, Sienna Miller

Weight Watch: Mandy Moore, Richie Sambora, Nikki Cox

Justin Timberlake, Scarlett Johansson, and Matt Leinart, Eminem's ex Kim Mathers

Eric Mabius and Vanessa Williams of Ugly Betty

Worst of the Week: Sienna Miller, Thandie Newton, Mena Suvari, Fantasia, Britney Spears, Dana Delany, Style and Error: Kelly Kruger, Sienna Miller, Nicole Richie, Lindsay Lohan, Eva Longoria, Christina Millian, Tori Spelling