Thread: Ashley Tisdale - Teen People photoshoot

Elite Member

Default Ashley Tisdale - Teen People photoshoot

It's always obvious that she's trying way too hard. She's in the Rachael Ray category for me... I described this once on here, but I'll do it again for people who didn't see that one. Ashley and Rachael remind me of the "wannabes" in high school who always tried to dress like the popular girls (not quite pulling it off), were constantly following them around (but never being accepted as one of them), and taking pictures of themselves with the popular crowd, which they'd excitedly submit to the yearbook. For whatever reason, they can't quite pull off the "star" image like the others can, and it's always painfully obvious that they're trying WAY too hard. They're the only ones who don't realize how annoying and foolish they appear to other people.

i dont even know who this chick is, but she's not real cute.

She is one unattractive CREATURE.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    It's always obvious that she's trying way too hard. She's in the Rachael Ray category for me... I described this once on here, but I'll do it again for people who didn't see that one. Ashley and Rachael remind me of the "wannabes" in high school who always tried to dress like the popular girls (not quite pulling it off), were constantly following them around (but never being accepted as one of them), and taking pictures of themselves with the popular crowd, which they'd excitedly submit to the yearbook. For whatever reason, they can't quite pull off the "star" image like the others can, and it's always painfully obvious that they're trying WAY too hard. They're the only ones who don't realize how annoying and foolish they appear to other people.
    i totally agree, you took the words right out of my mouth! and she's not attractive at all.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Angry

Ashley Tisdale, played in (Zack and Cody Sweet Life) and (Highschool Musicial ), I hated it. I'm tired that movie, it comes on every frickin time, sometimes it does, really tired keep talking about the movie, who cares really who cares...I saw them again, this was crazy, well I was in a movie store, then all of the sudden...Highschool Musicial was in the store, i felt like i wanted to pull my hair so bad, if i was in a rock band...

Quote Originally Posted by Gossiplicious View Post
    Ashley Tisdale, played in (Zack and Cody Sweet Life) and (Highschool Musicial ), I hated it. I'm tired that movie, it comes on every frickin time, sometimes it does, really tired keep talking about the movie, who cares really who cares...I saw them again, this was crazy, well I was in a movie store, then all of the sudden...Highschool Musicial was in the store, i felt like i wanted to pull my hair so bad, if i was in a rock band...
    yes this annoys me! people in my school keep talking about this freaking movie and tv show and im like WHAT! ugh this is totally annoying it's getting on my last nerves.

Thread Information