Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Waterslide
  • 2 Post By CornFlakegrl
  • 1 Post By twitchy2.0

Thread: ESPN 2019 Body Issue - NSFW

Default ESPN 2019 Body Issue - NSFW

I love this issue. And I love the physiques of women athletes - I actually like the muscles and the kind of androgynous bodies that a lot of them have because of the weightlifting. But both men and women here.

UCLA gymnast Katelyn Ohashi:

Christina Yelich - Milwaukee Brewers:

Kelly O'Hara (my favorite) - US Women's World Cup Soccer team:

Philadelphia Eagles entire offensive line:

Paralympian Scout Bassett:

NO Saints Wide Receiver Michael Thomas:

Former WNBA player Nancy Lieberman (she is 61 here):

I love the fact that these are real people bodies and not real Hollywood airbrushed bodies. Not "perfect," but actually perfect. Hope that makes sense.

I love Michael Thomas's pic the most. I like a few of the guys in the Philadelphia Eagles pic. I wonder if a couple of them are Samoan.

The first pic is also amazing because I can imagine posing nude, but not being that free.
    greysfang and czb like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I love the fact that these are real people bodies and not real Hollywood airbrushed bodies. Not "perfect," but actually perfect. Hope that makes sense.

I love Michael Thomas's pic the most. I like a few of the guys in the Philadelphia Eagles pic. I wonder if a couple of them are Samoan.

The first pic is also amazing because I can imagine posing nude, but not being that free.
    A few remind me of New Zealand rugby players when they do the Haka. I bet we’re probably thinking of the same ones.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

The guy on the far left (Halapoulivaati Vaitai) has Tongan ancestry, and the guy on the far right, Hawaiian (Isaac Seumalo).

Liz Cambage (WNBA):

Katelyn Ohashi again. Ohashi has some kind of skin disorder that made her incredibly shy about showing any of her body:

Kelly O'Hara again. Women soccer players probably have my favorite type of physique/muscles of all the women athletes. I'm having trouble finding pics of guys that don't have cross-posting issues. I'll try again tonight.

I'm not buying Nancy's abs.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

It looks very strange to me as well.
    -

The two guys on the end are polynesian, so might be Samoan. I like O-linemen, so I'd hit any of them, but especially Lane or Jason.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    The two guys on the end are polynesian, so might be Samoan. I like O-linemen, so I'd hit any of them, but especially Lane or Jason.
    I read an article last night that mentioned that it was Lane's idea to do this in the first place. He went to ESPN with the idea of bringing the whole Eagles offensive line. He was joking around about what he would have to pay them to get them to do it.

Also, I'm sorry that none of the other shots I posted came through. I'll work on that tonight, too.

MohandasKGanja likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Thread Information