Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Carys Zeta Douglas, Town and Country Magazine September 2018

Elite Member

Default Carys Zeta Douglas, Town and Country Magazine September 2018

She poses with her mother Catherine Zeta-Jones on the cover of the September 2018 Town And Country magazine.

Carys said: 'I think what bothers me is that people think I don't work hard for it,that anything I do gets handed to me'

Carys Zeta Douglas, 15, told Town And Country magazine she was bullied at school over her actor dad Michael's age of 73... as she admits she wanted to 'shake off the Douglas dynasty'

Carys credits her mother, Darling Buds Of May star Catherine, 43, (left) with giving her a love of fashion, calling her sense of style 'iconic'

Carys Zeta Douglas was bullied at school over her dad's age | Daily Mail Online

Uh, another one. "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the homeliest of us all?" I should create a list of who is the homeliest and fugliest of them all, the Baldwins, the Hadids, Noel Gallagher's daughter... there are too many of them.

Delusion much: "Carys said: 'I think what bothers me is that people think I don't work hard for it,that anything I do gets handed to me'" - Of course, little honey pebble, you get it handed to you. Why else would you be on that cover? I live in the boondocks and there are more beautiful kids running around on the fields...
    I don't believe the immense "burden" she has to shake off. For christ sake, she never has to make ends meet. Seems like a narrative some PR guy patched together.

I hope we don't see this kid being pushed into stardom like the other celebrity kids.

Catherine is only 43? that's cannot be right

Why is she "Zeta" Douglas? That's her mother's middle name, and I always suspected she used it as a hyphenated surname to sound exotic and not just be Cathy Jones. The kid looks like Kirk's genes are trying to push through.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

Goddamn. Little entitled, unworldly, disconnected, TWAT!!!!!!!!!!!

'I think what bothers me is that people think I don't work hard for it, that anything I do gets handed to me'
    Work? WORK? You're a fifteen-year-old filthy rich brat. You wouldn't know what work is if it slapped you in your ff-ing spoiled mug. At 15, NO KID, not even a rich bitch like you, really knows how to work hard, unless they were born in some third world country and their home is a garbage dump. And YOU, little miss thing, certainly don't know it with your rich parents and - especially - your delusional mom, whose birthdays apparently DECREASE her age each year. Gawd.
    Waterslide, rollo, DawnM74 and 9 others like this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Wiki says 48, but I don’t even buy that. And sorry, kid, but you are so ordinary looking.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Why is she "Zeta" Douglas? That's her mother's middle name, and I always suspected she used it as a hyphenated surname to sound exotic and not just be Cathy Jones. The kid looks like Kirk's genes are trying to push through.
    I wondered the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    Wiki says 48, but I don’t even buy that. And sorry, kid, but you are so ordinary looking.
    Novice has the receipts - Cathy Z-J is the age she claims. Her face tells one story, her birth records another.

Someone send this child to school, please. Make her become a lawyer or astronaut or pathologist or just anything that does not involve magazine covers. Unless she'd like to be an editor or publisher or photographer or eventually Time's Person of the Year, in which case, that would (probably) be fine.
    Nevan, DawnM74 and SHELLEE like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

43?! I swear she was like 48 last year!
    darksithbunny and Beeyotch like this.
    I saw DEATH, an anorexic penguin, an overcooked Gollum, Mr. Burns in need of a haircut and a methed-up Riff Raff.--Michael K. on Phil Spector

fgg

she's completely uninteresting.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Whoa, I just noticed the article says 43. I was only half paying attention. She is definitely more like 48.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Catherine apparently took the Zeta name from her grandmother to make herself sound more interesting. And there it is again.

Carys seems to have Cathy's old nose.
    DawnM74 and Waterslide like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Silver Member

Also the SAG requires a unique name. Hence the Zeta-Jones.

I love the name Carys.
    Waterslide likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

^Me too. It sounds pretty, looks pretty written down...kind of unique without being OTT weird.
    SHELLEE likes this.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I wondered the same thing.

Novice has the receipts - Cathy Z-J is the age she claims. Her face tells one story, her birth records another.

Someone send this child to school, please. Make her become a lawyer or astronaut or pathologist or just anything that does not involve magazine covers. Unless she'd like to be an editor or publisher or photographer or eventually Time's Person of the Year, in which case, that would (probably) be fine.
    She goes to school. Masters is considered a very good private school in the NYC suburbs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information